Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

WU: 17/12 - Miu finds about her stepmom & sister..

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all,

I just got a PM that Joe is unable to do the WU today so I will update it as soon as I can as I have not had a chance to watch the show yet.  Thanks for your patience guys!😛

Finally updated guys!  Sorry for the delay.  I just finished watching the epi and doing the WU.😳

WU: 17/12/12 - Miu finds out about Ramu's 2nd wife and daughter and is heartbroken because of it

@train station:

Prithvi drops Aakash off at station and as Aakash is leaving a picture of him and Meera falls out of his bag and remains in Prithvi's jeep.

@ the village:

Prithvi arrives at village, there the villagers are telling him about the problems they are having getting water to their fields.  He says Datta Thakur will take care of it. 

As he is leaving the village to go the haveli he sees the picture of Meera and Aakash.  He is livid seeing it as he recalls his first meeting with Aakash (this is where Aakash is asking for a ride to 12th village as he needs to meet Mr. Ramdhari Singh at which point Prithvi had confused him for another fellow coming from the city who was also supposed to meet his Datta Thakur).

@ haveli:

He shows up the haveli where he sees Meera and approaches her looking very furious.  She puts a barrier between them and says to him whatever you have to say do it from far away (obviously she is recalling the last meeting with him with the fire incident and is afraid of what he is capable of).  He shows her the picture of Aakash and says he knows now of 2 liars and knows he's in cahoots with her.  He warns her again about doing anything to or against his datta as he will be the one who extracts revenge and she won't even know what hit her when he does.   Ramdhari shows up while he is still threatening her and calls him over.  At this point a conversation ensues between the 2 of them but we do not hear any of it.  Needless to say I am pretty sure it was in regards to Prithvi letting Ramdhari know that Aakash was here because of her.  Ramdhari walks past Miu and stops and just looks at her but does not say anything and leaves from there.

Meanwhile Bhabi comes out from a room, sees Meera just standing there and tells her she is there to do work so don't just stand around like a statue.  Then she mentions something about work needed to be done for a upcoming Puja that day.  Meera is outside the haveli waiting and 2 of the servants come out and say Thakurian will meet as at mundir and we are to take this stuff so things can get ready for when she arrives.

@ mundir:

Once Miu reaches the mundir she lets the pundit know that Kalki (Thakurian) will be arriving shortly and prays there asking for her family to become complete saying that she is part of this family as well and that the same blood runs through her veins.

Prithvi shows up at the mundhir and says "oh, madam ji, if your puja is all done can we go?".   She is about to leave from without acknowledging him but he stops her by saying Datta Thakur has called you.  She says why would he call me?  He says either it's some magic you performed or because of your fake tears.  He says Datta says he wants to meet with his daughter and wife.  She says what, what did he say?  He say's what are you going to make me say it over and over again?  He repeats the same again that Datta said he wants to meet his wife and daughter.  She is so shocked but on the other hand sooo happy to hear this!  An ear splitting smile appears on her face and she says really?  Are you telling me the truth?  He sent you to get me?  He's waiting from me? This means he believes me.  Prithvi says I still don't believe anything you have to say but as I was ordered to come her so I came.  She gives thanks in mandir and says even if it took time you still listened to my prayer.  Ramdhari Ji has accepted me.  He's waiting for me and my mother in the haveli.  Finally Bittu's wish is being fulfilled, she is going to be re-united with her hubby!  They leave from there to go to haveli to meet Ramu.

@ haveli:

They arrive at the haveli and she is really emotional upon seeing it.  Prithvi asks are you getting out or should I push you out?  She gets out and proceeds to walk toward the entrance very slowly.  All this time she is thinking "20 years, it's been 20 years we've been apart.  The man who treated me as a servant is finally going to acknowledge me as his daughter."  She walks in slowly and all this time Prithvi is watching her emotional reaction to the news that Datta wants to see her and her mom.

She enters the haveli and sees Ramdhari sitting but he has his back to her on the sofa and she's thinking to herself that this man who up till now I've only thought of as my Bittu's husband I'm going to finally accept as a father.  He turns around and sees them.  Miu is so happy thinking back to Prithvi's words about Ramu wanting to see them.

Ramu gets up and starts walking towards Miu.  He puts out his arm with happy tears in his eyes.  Miu is emotional too and her arms are also going up she smilingly runs towards him.

AND out of nowhere a girl runs towards Ramu's waiting arms saying Daddy Ji as she hugs him.  Ramdhari is very happy to see his daughter meanwhile tears are streaming down Miu's eyes as she looks on.  What a heartbreak for our poor Miu.  😭  Ramdhari notices Miu standing there but does not acknowledge her.

The other girl says Ma why are you standing there come her.  And Ram's second wife appears all happy to see her hubby too with tears in her eyes.  Ramu also seems happy to see her as well.  

Miu realizes  who they are and says this means not only did he forget Bittu but has gotten remarried and has a daughter too.  Tears are still falling down Miu's face. 😭

The 2nd wife kneels at this feet and he gives blessing and the 3 of them turn to pray and leave from there.

Prithvi all this time has been standing in the back.  Miu backs up slowly watching all this and turns and sees Prithvi.  They stare at each other meanwhile the happy trio leave from there. 

Precap:

Mithvi scene outside haveli:

What did you say to me?  That your dattu wanted to meet his daughter and wife knowing full well that I'm his...He interrupts her and says you are nothing of his. The ones inside are my Datta Thakur's wife and daughter.

Again, apologies for the lateness of the WU - Hope you all do like it and sorry for any mistakes. 😛

Parm

Edited by Parm. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks.. will wait for WU.. CHEERS.
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

thanks.. will wait for WU.. CHEERS.

Thanks for your patience.  Finally got a chance to do it...
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww thanks... my heart went out for poor miu...
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyamvada

awww thanks... my heart went out for poor miu...

Me too.  I felt sooo bad for her 😭

and your welcome 😊
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am really feeling sorry for miu. my cutie pie is suffering.
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanku for the great update