Posted: 11 years ago
Warning - If you absolutely loved the episode, you will find the following flippant and not in keeping with the spirit of the occasion. If you do not wish to be irritated, please skip the rest.

For those of you who are left, always assuming there are any left, here goes.

I will start with a protest against spoilers.. have developed a hatred for them. This whole Pankhudi critical, touch and go, life hanging by a thread etc. would have been able to induce more nail biting tension, if I did not know that in the coming days, the girl was going to be PLANNING A PARTY πŸ˜‘

Phew.. now that's out of my system, wait, one more gripe.

Anuj settles the case out of court. Why CVs did you not do this before hand? If you had, we would have been spared this whole drama and had some other way of Adi realizing his feelings, which I am still presuming is the point πŸ˜•

So to the episode...

The goons waiting in the wings, take centre stage, complete with hockey sticks and proceed to attack Nanu and Avantu. Goddess Shakti, the form of Pankhudi, arrives to the rescue. No trident, but a very modern pepper spray?, deodorant? whatever is used on the goons and is just as effective. The goons depart but not before delivering a crushing blow to the head.

Rubel watches from a safe distance, wondering whether to interfere. Ah, Rubel, what a shining example of cowardice πŸ‘... chicken anyone???

Harish (gosh I love this guy), with Avantika in front of him, emotional and in tears, can't help but say "I told you so" πŸ˜†... did I mention I love this guy??? And he is the only one smart enough to realize that the randomness of the attack means something πŸ˜›

From the second Adi got into the car and took off for the hospital, anyone and everyone could have predicted that he would have to run there (I think he knew it too, that's why the blue trainers as supposed to shoes appropriate for office wear πŸ˜†). And so he does, through traffic, streets, doors, corridors, slamming into unwary passers by and knocking trays out of the hands of harried nurses. He arrives just in time to see the edge of the gurney pass into the ICU and is left with nothing to do except deliver an agonized shout of Pankhudi.

Precap - a panditji telling Adi to do some jhaap to Lord Shiva for Pankhudi's life. Adi thinking he does not know this jhaap. Don't worry Adi, Lord Shiva is just as likely to listen to an impassioned plea as he is to the jhaap. After all, being God, he knows what you don't, that Pankhudi has to be up and about so she can get on with planning that party.
haha...shanthi good one...
ya same here..i too was wondering ki adi ne aaj formal shoe ki wajaye kyun yeh jogging karne type ki shoe pehena hai...as we got to see his shoe in precap fridae...
aab jake baat samajh mein aaye..heheh

i felt ki aab sayad avantu will nt be rude wid pankhu..at least m hoping so..
Originally posted by slmu

Warning - If you absolutely loved the episode, you will find the following flippant and not in keeping with the spirit of the occasion. If you do not wish to be irritated, please skip the rest.

I will start with a protest against spoilers.. have developed a hatred for them. This whole Pankhudi critical, touch and go, life hanging by a thread etc. would have been able to induce more nail biting tension, if I did not know that in the coming days, the girl was going to be PLANNING A PARTY πŸ˜‘

Anuj settles the case out of court. Why CVs did you not do this before hand? If you had, we would have been spared this whole drama and had some other way of Adi realizing his feelings, which I am still presuming is the point πŸ˜•

So to the episode...

The goons waiting in the wings, take centre stage, complete with hockey sticks and proceed to attack Nanu and Avantu. Goddess Shakti, the form of Pankhudi, arrives to the rescue. No trident, but a very modern pepper spray?, deodorant? whatever is used on the goons and is just as effective. The goons depart but not before delivering a crushing blow to the head.

Rubel watches from a safe distance, wondering whether to interfere. Ah, Rubel, what a shining example of cowardice πŸ‘... chicken anyone???

Harish (gosh I love this guy), with Avantika in front of him, emotional and in tears, can't help but say "I told you so" πŸ˜†... did I mention I love this guy??? And he is the only one smart enough to realize that the randomness of the attack means something πŸ˜›

From the second Adi got into the car and took off for the hospital, anyone and everyone could have predicted that he would have to run there (I think he knew it too, that's why the blue trainers as supposed to shoes appropriate for office wear πŸ˜†). And so he does, through traffic, streets, doors, corridors, slamming into unwary passers by and knocking trays out of the hands of harried nurses. He arrives just in time to see the edge of the gurney pass into the ICU and is left with nothing to do except deliver an agonized shout of Pankhudi.

Precap - a panditji telling Adi to do some jhaap to Lord Shiva for Pankhudi's life. Adi thinking he does not know this jhaap. Don't worry Adi, Lord Shiva is just as likely to listen to an impassioned plea as he is to the jhaap. After all, being God, he knows what you don't, that Pankhudi has to be up and about so she can get on with planning that party.
Shanthi...back to your regular format... better than the 5 liners for last episode... I love all of them...πŸ˜†
The spoiler... yes I can't stand them... they take away all the fun... of course she has to get better soon & plan the 25th anniversary party with her DOST!  My fear is  - after all these drama & spending a Einsteinian 15 days (didn't he postulate that TIME can be stretched to feel longer in outer space?)... they will still remain dost... if it was otherwise then they would discover passionate love for each other & go on a honeymoon... that ain't happening...

Neon blue shoes ... i was wondering why he was wearing those shoes? you nailed it...πŸ‘

Anuj... suddenly grows a brain... yeah... all these drama for nothing...how did the other guy even know that Adi knows Pankhuri? this episode was riddled with bloopers.  

Avantika & Aditya was really good in this episode... their acting is soo good that I keep trying to overlook everything else... there is something about the teary-eyed Adi that melts my heart...

I loved everything you wrote about the jhaap... sarcasm is the most sophisticated language in the world... and you are quite the linguist...my dear Shanthi.

Good Analysis Santhi

Anuju mama shud have told everythng s settled before all cumng 2 court...waste of time for all ...If Anuj settled thngs der s no need for stopping Pankhu na

So to the episode...

Liked your spoiler Alert very much.

So to the episode...

and the camera was focussing on his shoes alwaysπŸ˜†

and Adi was running and running...he wud become a marathon champion if he gt such a stamina
πŸ˜†  He started running becoz of traffic block...But y cant he tuk an auto/taxi wen he reached block free area?
Anu... Aditya has developed a habit of leaving his car where ever he wants... He left one car in Kullu & took the bus... I always wondered what happened to that car (yes.. you know I am anal & i worry about unimportant things) ... and then he just left the car in the middle of the road...  This is called a Amir Larka... all these traffic jam in Bombay is created by Dewan family... did you see how many cars they brought out of garage to go to a farcical court case? 1 - anuj; 2 - Aditya; 3- Avantika; 4-Pankhuri; 5- Rubel and finally 6 - pritee & mami...(to go to hospital)!!!!!
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

haha...shanthi good one...
ya same here..i too was wondering ki adi ne aaj formal shoe ki wajaye kyun yeh jogging karne type ki shoe pehena hai...as we got to see his shoe in precap fridae...
aab jake baat samajh mein aaye..heheh

i felt ki aab sayad avantu will nt be rude wid pankhu..at least m hoping so..

Thanks Preet.. but if Avantu is not so rude to Pankhu... they will have to shut shop πŸ˜•
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Shanthi...back to your regular format... better than the 5 liners for last episode... I love all of them...πŸ˜†
The spoiler... yes I can't stand them... they take away all the fun... of course she has to get better soon & plan the 25th anniversary party with her DOST!  My fear is  - after all these drama & spending a Einsteinian 15 days (didn't he postulate that TIME can be stretched to feel longer in outer space?)... they will still remain dost... if it was otherwise then they would discover passionate love for each other & go on a honeymoon... that ain't happening...

Still a DOST after all this ... you're right of course, nothing would be left otherwise πŸ˜†

Neon blue shoes ... i was wondering why he was wearing those shoes? you nailed it...πŸ‘

that's why the emphasis... they could not stop showing the shoes could they πŸ˜†

Anuj... suddenly grows a brain... yeah... all these drama for nothing...how did the other guy even know that Adi knows Pankhuri? this episode was riddled with bloopers.  

Bloopers, the life blood of any TV show 

Avantika & Aditya was really good in this episode... their acting is soo good that I keep trying to overlook everything else... there is something about the teary-eyed Adi that melts my heart...

Oooh... phangurl alert...πŸ˜‰

I loved everything you wrote about the jhaap... sarcasm is the most sophisticated language in the world... and you are quite the linguist...my dear Shanthi.

Linguist???? moi??? where did you get that from???

Thanks Sabi, so glad I caught you before you went to sleep...

Thanks Preet.. but if Avantu is not so rude to Pankhu... they will have to shut shop πŸ˜•

sheila mami haina vamp..
aur kisi ki zarurat??🀒