Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PKD Episode analysis - 17 Dec '12 - Page 2

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anusha.cochin

Good Analysis Santhi

Anuju mama shud have told everythng s settled before all cumng 2 court...waste of time for all ...If Anuj settled thngs der s no need for stopping Pankhu na

Sach me, monumental waste of time 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi babies...
actually the thing is about rubelll...yaar commn sence...why will he come forward...if he hurt himself badlyyy then...herogiri and chamacha giri kou wht will happen ... he is thinking rationally like a true man...no like a human ... 

and awww our marathon racer...as sheruu indicated..adi has got the mania of leaving his car all over the places... but sheruu actulyy the thing is writer was showing some thing else and giving the idea to all world about mumbia roads ke in future if you are stuk in traffic dont think just always be prepared to do 2 things
1)always keep running shoes in car ... and
2) run and run and run and run...as mumbai is not taxi void roads and runing will bring you to your destiantion more faster then car or taxi

sheruu mere jaan think but hatth kai darling
Peace67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAYAN18

Liked your spoiler Alert very much.

Thanks Sayan... irritating aren't they??
payalibm thumbnail
slim trim(slmu) well dont you have ever heard soem time bakreee do memeyanaa...some time goat also becomes lion ... the true example our mama ... i love this henpeked hubyyy...come on yaar he is trying to overpass shellaaa...appreciate darlinggg appreciate
Peace67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anusha.cochin

and the camera was focussing on his shoes alwaysπŸ˜†

and Adi was running and running...he wud become a marathon champion if he gt such a stamina
πŸ˜†  He started running becoz of traffic block...But y cant he tuk an auto/taxi wen he reached block free area?

πŸ˜† .. lets be charitable and say his brain had stopped working by the time he reached the traffic free area 
payalibm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dae_drmer

sheila mami haina vamp..
aur kisi ki zarurat??🀒

😲 how can one vamp handel harish...adi...and extraordinary vamp or good person avantika and ufcourse the nana gang(nana,shanky pankhuri and preeti)..come one thts not fair mami needs hands and i miss my latka jhatkaa and her jhatkaydaar mom πŸ€’
Peace67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shesherkobita

Anu... Aditya has developed a habit of leaving his car where ever he wants... He left one car in Kullu & took the bus... I always wondered what happened to that car (yes.. you know I am anal & i worry about unimportant things) ... and then he just left the car in the middle of the road...  This is called a Amir Larka... all these traffic jam in Bombay is created by Dewan family... did you see how many cars they brought out of garage to go to a farcical court case? 1 - anuj; 2 - Aditya; 3- Avantika; 4-Pankhuri; 5- Rubel and finally 6 - pritee & mami...(to go to hospital)!!!!!

Me too wondering what happened to the car in Kullu πŸ˜›... and this one that he has carelessly left in traffic, imagine the increase in the jam thanks to the fact that a car without a driver has been left there πŸ˜†.   On second thoughts, some enterprising thief will probably steal it.. am sure Adi left the keys in it
Peace67 thumbnail
Payal πŸ€£, gosh I missed your inputs so much...
Peace67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Silsha

Tfs Shanti Di..!!πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Prateek..
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: payalibm

😲 how can one vamp handel harish...adi...and extraordinary vamp or good person avantika and ufcourse the nana gang(nana,shanky pankhuri and preeti)..come one thts not fair mami needs hands and i miss my latka jhatkaa and her jhatkaydaar mom πŸ€’

na nahi hai..
i dnt want latka jhatka..
ussey dekh kar mujhe fever aati hai😭😭🀒