PKD Episode analysis - 17 Dec '12 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by payalibm

coem on think of the good side mami having latka jhatka as bahu and she geting ride and heart atack at evry turn... mamai and latka jhatkaaa... sizzlling pair darlingggπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

mami & latika fyt toh dekhna mazza ayega🀣
Before I can comment, already 4 pages got over πŸ€”

Nice analysis of the episode Shanthi, πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌand thanks for the spoiler alert, I missed it, but you now made sure that I go through it πŸ€”

Liked the slow motion fall of Pankuri🀣 and also that of Adi's mobile 🀣 Felt pain on seeing Avantu's change of mind, calling Pankuri Panku, and keeping Panku's head on her lap, such a touching gesture for saving Nana as well as her from goons big time 😎
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Before I can comment, already 4 pages got over πŸ€”

Nice analysis of the episode Shanthi, πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌand thanks for the spoiler alert, I missed it, but you now made sure that I go through it πŸ€”

Liked the slow motion fall of Pankuri🀣 and also that of Adi's mobile 🀣 Felt pain on seeing Avantu's change of mind, calling Pankuri Panku, and keeping Panku's head on her lap, such a touching gesture for saving Nana as well as her from goons big time 😎
come on sai baba you forgot we were 8 pagers turner... this is begning..let me settel back in and we will again rock buddyyy πŸ€—

coem on think of the good side mami having latka jhatka as bahu and she geting ride and heart atack at evry turn... mamai and latka jhatkaaa... sizzlling pair darlingggπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

exctly and they will fight with each other and think mami calling her rubel and latka jhatka too calling rubel and bechara kahan jayaaa πŸ€’ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†

Rubel will fled Diwan Mansion then, and Pankuri would be worried as to how she will keep Nana Ji's words over uniting the family 🀣
Glad to see you back and active Payal πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yeh kya, aate hi spamming suru? 😑 😑

Originally posted by Dae_drmer

mazaa i am dying to see mami havign heart attack and thinking how to save her son now ... haahhaha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

come on sai baba you forgot we were 8 pagers turner... this is begning..let me settel back in and we will again rock buddyyy πŸ€—

yeah, I am loving the beginning πŸ˜† πŸ˜† waiting for your hilarious threads πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

mazaa i am dying to see mami havign heart attack and thinking how to save her son now ... haahhaha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

aab pankhu sick hai toh dekhna anuj zarrur kuch karega😑
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Rubel will fled Diwan Mansion then, and Pankuri would be worried as to how she will keep Nana Ji's words over uniting the family 🀣
Glad to see you back and active Payal πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yeh kya, aate hi spamming suru? 😑 😑

this is only a trailor buddyyy... picture tou abhe bakee hai mereay dosttt ... πŸ€’
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

@jaanu  saibaba🀣

Payal, Me Sai baba 🀒 🀒 call me saibal πŸ˜‘  😑