Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

300th episode celebration...

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
300 episodes...it's long journey...Dil Se Di Dua. Saunhagyavati Bahva? started it's journey on 18th December 2011th.. a year Before... with the dashing and hot star Karanvir Bohra and the beautiful Sriti Jha and handsome Harshad Chopra to Join the journey in half of Saunhagyavati Bahva
with some ups and downs the serial reached 300 episodes...
we all enjoyed all the episodes...
wishing the cast on SB all the best for completing 300 episodes and a 1 year successes full journey...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heartiest congratulations to the full DSDDSB. Special thanks to give us the character of Viraj Dobriyal. Just awesome !!!! Cheers to you guys 😃⭐️
rasiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Celebration pics...😳

harshiti_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the pictures.

crossed 300 with ups and downs.

got any segment in SBS?
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I wish sriti and hc also are in the celebrations.
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Anniversary DDSB🥳All the best to the whole team of DDSB and Life OK👍🏼Thank you for entertaining us with this show😃
jerrenkarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrqts dsddsb team members for ur 1st year sucess in channel n 300 episodes. thank u for given me opportunity to wqtch my fav actor harshad.
im not a great fan of karanvir but i loved his acting b'coz i dont know anyone can this character this popular r not but he made it. imofficially congrats him.
And Harshad and Sriti character exit the show even though they still living in our heart as raghav n jhanvi/sia. Harshad as raghav who made us share his emotions, feelings n love and sriti as jhanvi made us cry n fear for her n as a sia she made us bold n face the hurdles in life. im officially thanking them.
Others members especially krish, gy3, tanisha, sundar,unniyal, uma n dadi also made their character to us very well. Raghav n sundar chemistry little n viraj n unniyal chemistry was awesome. every actor made their character very wellto the audience,so im thanking them also.
Finally not only actors n actress made the sucess dirctor, techinicians, camerman even touchup men;all the unit members for given us wonderful show, im thanki.g them also.
THANK YOU LIFE OK for given us this wonderful show. Once again i congrats life ok n dsddsb team.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the 300 episodes.  It's great that the show is so great and enjoyable during this double milestone period--300 episodes, and one-year anniversary.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've re-opened this.  My apologies - I thought that 300th episode and 1 yr anniversary was one & the same.