LIVE Discussion Thread 69| Update p.1, 125, 143 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Sana saying yeah mera bahut fav song hai for do dil mil rahein hai. For every song she says tht.πŸ˜† Edited by khamosshhh - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nirvanlove

omfg :x
santoo said aashka ne us se bola ke is se baat nahe karna us se baat nahe karna
vrajesh se baat nahe karna aur khud karni lagi phir 
sana is such a baby. i dont see the same energy in ash and del. how does sana tolerate these two tragedy queens.
I didnt watch the live feed yesterday.. what did Imaam say to sana which Aansuka mentioned in the question answer round with Imam?

Btw, I liked whatever happened with Imam... since the last two days, it really wasnt entertainment, whatever he was doing..., though i liked Urvashi and Niketan's style than Rajeev's...

I want to see Imam😭 but he can look after all of themπŸ‘
dellu was dancing...!!!...please everyone check the news...earthquake toh nahi aaya us area mein...???
nik kis ke baare ma keh raha ha IMAM πŸ˜•
Originally posted by monikabasra

I didnt watch the live feed yesterday.. what did Imaam say to sana which Aansuka mentioned in the question answer round with Imam?

Btw, I liked whatever happened with Imam... since the last two days, it really wasnt entertainment, whatever he was doing..., though i liked Urvashi and Niketan's style than Rajeev's...

@bold...atlast...someone wid same sentiments...πŸ˜†..thanq...!!!πŸ˜†...
guys did you see delnaaz's dance ? It was torture . Yaar it was not looking naturally funny but artificially manufactured dance
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

nik kis ke baare ma keh raha ha IMAM πŸ˜•
No karishma