Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well santosh ne jo kaha ashka and delnaz ke bare mein woh sach hain inke bataon se yahi lagtha hain ke yeh dono khud ko bohut acha samjhrahe hain and inhe lagtha hain k yeh dono meinse hi koi jeethega ya seriously want urvashi to win aur phir indono k face pe slap pardega last time juhi jeethi thi meine finale i felt bad bigboss urvashi ko winner banado aur prove karo k sirf bahu nhi even vamps can win the titleπŸ˜›
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kar is worried tht dey might not telecast the quiz yesterday. I'm in splits whn it comes to Kar and footage.🀣

Nik saying Kar is the most self-centered and self obsessed person in the house (coz she's constantly doing I, me, myself).
uber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha. Niketan pissed off at Karishma for asking the same question over and over again. Told her off and called her 'self-obsessed'. Now he's asking her repeatedly what she's drinking and giving her a dose of her own medicine.

perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kar asks for the 5th time 'Nik maine kuch zyada bola?' and Nik goes 'yaa tu char baar ek hi question. Tera hamesha mai, mera, maine hi hota hai. sabne bola hai. iss ghar me tumse zyada self-obsessed aur self-centred koi nahi hai and I am saying this in all seriousness.' 😲
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

No karishma

oo thnx for telling 
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishh007

dellu was dancing...!!!...please everyone check the news...earthquake toh nahi aaya us area mein...???

i too saw that yaar. Only she was enjoying her dance. Vishal sana trying hard to smile
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now Nik is saying 'mere baal kaise lag rahe hai' again and again to make Kar understand how she acts. πŸ€£
faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sahi kar raha hai niketan karishma k saat πŸ˜†
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bluerobin

guys did you see delnaaz's dance ? It was torture . Yaar it was not looking naturally funny but artificially manufactured dance

arrey please check karo us area mein earthquake toh nahi aaya,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: androidgirl

Now Nik is saying 'mere baal kaise lag rahe hai' again and again to make Kar understand how she acts. πŸ€£

nik is funny πŸ€£