Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha Entering BV - ALL DISCUSSION HERE ONLY - Page 20

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheRedQueen

Ganga was married off to Ratan when she was 14. This was after Ratan's first wife died. Ratan "bought" her from her chacha-chachi solely for the purpose of bearing children. They tried for many years but when she could not get pregnant, Ratan decided to marry a third time. Just as he was getting married the third time, Ganga got pregnant. Ratan decided to get married anyway but keep Ganga around for the baby but, I think, with the intention of getting rid of her once she had the baby. Ganga is stuck in this nightmarish situation just because of her baby who she will not give up. I think Ratan's third wife is not shown as yet.

Thank You!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Humpty- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When will her name be added to the cast list? Its already over a week since Sriti
entered the show😲
Edited by humtydumty - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't been following this story, so my question is - has Ganga met anybody in Jagya's family - DS, Bhairon, Sumitra, et al?  How about AnSh?
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

I haven't been following this story, so my question is - has Ganga met anybody in Jagya's family - DS, Bhairon, Sumitra, et al?  How about AnSh?

Nope. So far Ganga has only met Jagya 3 times. Once when she was running away with her baby, then when she went to the hospital, and then when Jagya gave her a bhashan.