Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Has Sriti joined the show as yet?
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sriti is talented indeed and nayi girl ko lana hi tha...making amends with G and showing us that they both are living happily would be ridiculous ...I find this better -- atleast he will stay away from A for the rest of his life
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Has Sriti joined the show as yet?

yes @Vrish she said on her facebook status that she started shooting for BV.
Originally posted by: gurtimasti

wow good news i am also missing my cutee little jaan😉

me too desperetly waiting for Sriti's entry. M not seeing her roll only as jagyas love intrest, definitely her roll has sumthing speacial indeed. M thinking about her characters mental condition.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
lets  c  whether  sriti entry will before switzerland  or after switzerland or they will show both sriti entry and switzerland  together .
BV ki speed dekhke to aisa hi lagta h ki Sriti ki entry new year me hi hogi. Hope next week k last me ho...
surabhi01 thumbnail
31  dec  (monday) ko sriti ki entry ho sakti hai
shalluuu thumbnail
frankly speaking i love sriti even i started to love her before anjum and shashak...she had very good blind role in jyoti serial .where anjum shashank came after her...i loved bv only due to anjum...but here if sriti is going to be love interest of jagat than its not good...story going on marriage issues only and not on life,,,,,,,,

Edited by shalluuu - 11 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
sriti  ka blind role nahi tha jyoti ke husband ka tha .sudha(sriti ) to din mein seeta pur raat mein geeta bun jaati thi
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

31  dec  (monday) ko sriti ki entry ho sakti hai

yup i think her entry will happen in new year ..new year with  new entry in BV ðŸ˜†because right now doesn't look like any chance ..where i think she is the person who will come in Jagaya's life to whom he will help  just like many  came in Anandi's life so first cvs will show him where he is ?what he is doing ?rest he will meet her somewhere..right now there is no ata pata of him so how she will come ..btw our 21 days of December cvs are still stucked on 1st  December , so its hardly one day since AnSh marriage and Jagaya leaving home ðŸ˜†