Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha Entering BV - ALL DISCUSSION HERE ONLY - Page 5

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-shalluuu

frankly speaking i love sriti even i started to love her before anjum and shashak...she had very good blind role in jyoti serial .where anjum shashank came after her...i loved bv only due to anjum...but here if sriti is going to be love interest of jagat than its not good...story going on marriage issues only and not on life,,,,,,,,

@bold  ..marriages and their issues are part of life or out of life things?πŸ˜•they are part of life so BV's story is going perfectly fine showing you reality of life and also teaching you how you can achieve a successful marriage relation ..waise relations based on lies with reality check always burn down to ashes its a fact ...there would be nothing wrong and immoral if cvs won't succeed JaGa but good moral from them will be show to people don't do so you can never succeed 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-shalluuu

frankly speaking i love sriti even i started to love her before anjum and shashak...she had very good blind role in jyoti serial .where anjum shashank came after her...i loved bv only due to anjum...but here if sriti is going to be love interest of jagat than its not good...story going on marriage issues only and not on life,,,,,,,,

Her blind role was in Rakt Sambandh, not Jyoti, where she executed flawlessly.  But surabhi01 is right - in Jyoti, the blind role was played by Jyoti's first husband Pankaj
mahi12 thumbnail
wonder does this character belongs to Jaitser too ..or some other village in  Rajasthan?
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-mahi12

wonder does this character belongs to Jaitser too ..or some other village in  Rajasthan?

she will from there ab Jaggu ko mumbai mein balika vadhu tou milnay sai rahe ?πŸ˜†if she too must live  in Jaitser but  that will  mean he hasn't left Jaitser ?πŸ€”i hope cvs unleash this suspense soon and i hope cvs dont drag  curelity being shown on that poor girl but show much time of band bajoing of her in laws πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

i wonder what her name will be cvs naam hi bata do πŸ˜•
mahi12 thumbnail
@Hina ..Everyone is saying her name will be Laxmi or meaning Laxmi lets see what her name will be ?πŸ˜†
shalluuu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-.Vrish.

Her blind role was in Rakt Sambandh, not Jyoti, where she executed flawlessly.  But surabhi01 is right - in Jyoti, the blind role was played by Jyoti's first husband Pankaj

yes dear sory its by mistake...
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think jagya would have been shifted to some other village nd not in mumbai  there he may do his profession story will proceed accordingly. Eagerly waiting to hear her character name.πŸ˜‰
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jagadish= jagat ke ish (owner) word used for lord Vishnu nd Shiv both   Anandi= anand pradan karne wali= mata laxmi, nd Shiv & Guri k bare me to sabko pata h     yaha laxmi ki jodi Shiv k sath h or Gauri ki jodi Vishnu k sath thi to koi jaruri ni k Sriti k character ka nam Laxmi ho, but ho v sakta h..i think uska nam godess Ganga k nam pe v ho sakta h...;)       intervew me ye ni bataya k wo widow h ni to uske husbend ki v mistry h..
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think jagya will wandering about somewhere in villages(may not be jaitsar, but somewhere around). Then there may be some kind of situation where he helps sriti's character.

Wedding sequences khatam hone ke baad hi pata chalega. It will take long time, it seemsπŸ˜†.
Raghavia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will start watching this show (balika vadhu) when sriti enters