Sriti Jha Entering BV - ALL DISCUSSION HERE ONLY - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
eargly waiting for sriti's entry.. hope d cv's wont drag it for too long..
They r taking so much time .matlab shashank sriti ki story pe bohot dhyan se kam kiya ja raha h. I hope this friday we will see their story. Can't wait to see my princess Sriti.
Wow our Sriti is in top ten female personalities 2012 list.truly deserve.
nowday anandi s character spoil  bad acting . may be CVs more focus in future shriti s character.thats why may be new entry.👏
i hope our main lady stay's cuz if they change her then the show becomes useless
i hate it when our main cast get changed or the want leave or get kicked out it ruins the fun of the show!

good thing that Arnav's character wasn't played by another person it would have ruined it!
and killing him off and getting Khushi with someone else that would make it worst!

so i hope Sriti Jha wont be doing Anandi's character!😕
Originally posted by Dhruti_rocks434

Wow our Sriti is in top ten female personalities 2012 list.truly deserve.

wow...itz such a great news... can u provide the link if you have..
Originally posted by shil_hc

wow...itz such a great news... can u provide the link if you have..
   its on tc acticle :)
Wow I guessed it right. Her name is Ganga..and I think uska koi na koi relation Shiv k saath jarur hoga..about her being mother of a chiled, SBS me promo shoot pe uske saath koi chiled ni tha.so i dnt belive in tc article ki kahani. I think we should wait for the actual epi..
Originally posted by Dhruti_rocks434

Wow I guessed it right. Her name is Ganga..and I think uska koi na koi relation Shiv k saath jarur hoga..about her being mother of a chiled, SBS me promo shoot pe uske saath koi chiled ni tha.so i dnt belive in tc article ki kahani. I think we should wait for the actual epi..

oh wow that will be yuck! if she is like all of those other stories where the lover boy shiv has a past ex girlfriend and she says she has a child of shiv or whatever! 🤢
Edited by lily_kitty15 - 11 years ago
People here are crazy. How can shiv has ex-girlfriend...that too a village girl. Shiv does not have any link with new character Ganga. Plz first watch the serial before going with baseless story.