mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
when will she enter the show?
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily_kitty15

oh wow that will be yuck! if she is like all of those other stories where the lover boy shiv has a past ex girlfriend and she says she has a child of shiv or whatever! 🤢[m not saying this is the upcoming story this was only my guess. When people suggested her name as laxmi i said ganga. Coz i thougt may b in childhood she was marriad wid Shiv. My base is her name Ganga jo Shiv or Vishnu dono se relate karti h.but agar wo ek mother h to shayad mera guess right ni ho sakta...may be she has a difrent story..and pls m not a hater or lover of ny one i lyk all character so pls understand. i dnt want to hurt nyones feeling.

shil_hc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

its on tc acticle :)

thankyou very much 😃
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shil_hc

thankyou very much 😃

your most wellcome dear :))
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily_kitty15

i hope our main lady stay's cuz if they change her then the show becomes useless
i hate it when our main cast get changed or the want leave or get kicked out it ruins the fun of the show!

good thing that Arnav's character wasn't played by another person it would have ruined it!
and killing him off and getting Khushi with someone else that would make it worst!

so i hope Sriti Jha wont be doing Anandi's character!😕

She is not replacing anandi. Hers is a new track with jagya, I guess.
After all, what is left in anandi's story now? With her happy marriage with shiv, it is a happy ending to her story... Thank God !!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, given this serial, they'll find a way to twist Anandi's story.

But hasn't Sriti entered this serial as yet?  This is quite a long wait.
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i wish they would focus on Anandi n Shiv rather than Jagya
I think  Sriti will be some temporary character in the show like Asha(child widow), Phooli etc. J won't marry her. He can't! CV's want to draaag...and show unnecessary twists till Anjum/gauri returns. They will probably show jaggu helping this girl Sriti for the next 6 months adding more sense to Jaggu's redemption  ... Then later they might bring Gauri with her baby!😳

It would be utterly ridiculous if they simply remove this character Gauri that too after involving her character so much in the show for the past one and a half yr!
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^^^ itss not gone be temporary oneee sriti will nvr ccept. A role just for coming and going sakee and ur mentioning her wit asha's roleee wow I think u hve to check sriti and the ph connection she played lead in their two shows
and again saying bv is nt abt anandi alone ds family is important part of bv jagya is important
And regarding gauri anjum is nt coming backk
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yami-

^^^^ itss not gone be temporary oneee sriti will nvr ccept. A role just for coming and going sakee and ur mentioning her wit asha's roleee wow I think u hve to check sriti and the ph connection she played lead in their two shows
and again saying bv is nt abt anandi alone ds family is important part of bv jagya is important
And regarding gauri anjum is nt coming backk

agree