Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

I think  Sriti will be some temporary character in the show like Asha(child widow), Phooli etc. J won't marry her. He can't! CV's want to draaag...and show unnecessary twists till Anjum/gauri returns. They will probably show jaggu helping this girl Sriti for the next 6 months adding more sense to Jaggu's redemption  ... Then later they might bring Gauri with her baby!๐Ÿ˜ณ

It would be utterly ridiculous if they simply remove this character Gauri that too after involving her character so much in the show for the past one and a half yr!

Though I am very much interested in watching Gauri's track with Jagya again, I dont think an actress of great calibre like Sriti ( I haven't watched any of her shows, just read about her on this forum) will accept a temp role on this show.

Very eager to see how they take the story ahead.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

I think  Sriti will be some temporary character in the show like Asha(child widow), Phooli etc. J won't marry her. He can't! CV's want to draaag...and show unnecessary twists till Anjum/gauri returns. They will probably show jaggu helping this girl Sriti for the next 6 months adding more sense to Jaggu's redemption  ... Then later they might bring Gauri with her baby!๐Ÿ˜ณ

It would be utterly ridiculous if they simply remove this character Gauri that too after involving her character so much in the show for the past one and a half yr!

so far seeing serial and reading articles and promo shoot i dont think Sriti's character is like Phooli, or Asha ...she is making entry at right time when Singhs are showing concerns for Jagaya's life ahead in terms of a life partner much like when Shiv made his entry when search for Anandi;s groom was on so seeing symbollisim she is the  life partner for Jagaya,  the desired one from Singhs and replacing Anandi for them since they are missing Anandi too much so with this girl they can happily proceed their pain of losing Anandi will become less which Gauri can never do that in this janam  

Anjum is not coming back for now and Anjum is not glued to Gauri's character cvs will bring the character back at one stage but needless to say its not necessary they must show Jagaya Gauri reunion ..it all will be a extremely abrupt shuffle up with the story and theme , morals ruined  to show this reunion and story will become ridiculous  neither i think Gauri is this much noble or can become to gift her all that for which she stooped to the lowest and can Gauri make a happy family with Singhs never  so the character will be shown again to give it a closure with her punishment or realization , redemption too  whatever way cvs take it but i do feel Jagaya Gauri 's reunion won' t happen  it will be Jagaya Ganga 's story 
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: michelle281194

i wish they would focus on Anandi n Shiv rather than Jagya

Thematically BV is the story of Anandi and Jagaya and the people they meet.So they cannot particularly focus on one only .and ignore the other .They will be shown in parallel.If for sometime now AnSh didnt come that wont be unfair because they have got plenty of  focus on them only with Jagaya completely out of picture for sometime but still  cvs will manage the screen space and focus on both stories ..focus on only one is not fair approach and the story is losing its appeal with viewers wondering what happened with Jagaya and whats his story ahead ..so both stories  should be shown in parallel 

jerrenkarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im a fan of sriti after watching her show jyoti n dil se dua saubhagyavati bhava? Her chemistry with both the actors of kvb n harshad chopra was awesome. So now i going to be a part of this forum to see entry n her story with BV.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think sriti s character is permanent but in the long run not for jagya but for mahi for sure becoz jagya,gauri are baby are meant to be together ,anjum is going to return after 6 months for sure she is not going to sit at home for life and if anjum was not going to return propably her role would have get replaced by another actress ,kuch toh dikhate akhir what hapend to her and baby
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

i think sriti s character is permanent but in the long run not for jagya but for mahi for sure becoz jagya,gauri are baby are meant to be together ,anjum is going to return after 6 months for sure she is not going to sit at home for life and if anjum was not going to return propably her role would have get replaced by another actress ,kuch toh dikhate akhir what hapend to her and baby

i am agree with you tavvi...actrs like anjum cant sit at home and even i dont want that beautiful face to sitt at home with extreme talent...but i dot think after 6 month she willl make her comeback with bv ...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
good  v got promo that ganga character is entering in show on 4th jan .ansh marriages rasm r very nice but these r not basic story of balika vadhu serial .these scenes r created to lighten up our mood .eagerly waiting for new track and basic story of bv serial where jagya will help child victim ganga who is  someone wife and mother  on coming friday Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

if she is for Mahi for sure then cvs should have entered her in Mahi's life and he helps her out not that he will eat free k ladoos๐Ÿ˜†she is being called parallel lead to Anandi so cvs will hook her with a side character without he doing one thing for her ?๐Ÿ˜•not fair ๐Ÿ˜†
mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

good  v got promo that ganga character is entering in show on 4th jan .ansh marriages rasm r very nice but these r not basic story of balika vadhu serial .these scenes r created to lighten up our mood .eagerly waiting for new track and basic story of bv serial where jagya will help child victim ganga who is  someone wife and mother  on coming friday

o really i haven't seen the promo.yet but thats really good finally BV will get back  in its original form and the theme will be brought to light again  the social evil child marriage which was put aside a long time ago  ๐Ÿ˜† so now theme will be back in action ...i am too eagerly waiting for this track  Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahi12

if she is for Mahi for sure then cvs should have entered her in Mahi's life and he helps her out not that he will eat free k ladoos๐Ÿ˜†she is being called parallel lead to Anandi so cvs will hook her with a side character without he doing one thing for her ?๐Ÿ˜•not fair ๐Ÿ˜†

I m talking in the long run and by the way mahi also was introduced as parallel lead ๐Ÿ˜†