ArVi AshVik Heaven# 54 EK DUJE KE LIYE - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Manoshono

Here comes another huge misunderstanding. Purvi thinks what goal she had when she left the home is fulfilled and arjun has moved on. But she was hurt when she was saying that she is happy. And tomorrow arjun will misunderstand purvi-onir relationship. He too will think that she has moved on. But before arvians get a heart attack. I really hope that they show that they are still in love and clear their misunderstanding. Bus if they confess that they are still in love and purvi is carrying his baby then I guess we will going to get some relief.

mano lend me ur shoulders to cry on  ..arjun was totally blank in the precap...no emotions at all...๐Ÿ˜ญ  my poor arjjun.u were better as a Khadoos๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...
did u saw the precap???
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

ohh Freakky was very busy today..so whats up..u missing AT 52..
well m missing AT 50..me also spent my whole day on that AT..๐Ÿ˜†
Yup...AT 52 you'll be missed a lot by one of the quoting queen, meaning me...๐Ÿคฃ..But seriously, you'll be missed...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by style14

hey Gaurav, Prityy, Neha, Sheetal, Saniya, Jago, Peach, Amy..
Hey Shailee๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

ohk was AK ALO scene that bad..๐Ÿ˜•
was bad
Originally posted by ameilia

God i cant stand to see Arjun in tears๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.Now Purvi will act happy with Onir and Arjun will see and be hurt๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.Then Arjun will act happy with JLO when deep down inside his heart is broken in pieces.Dnt worry Arjun its your baby and u will be the last one to have the laugh
both of them are going to create happy life drama!! They will show each other how happy they are and I hate the fact that purvi will hide his baby truth from him. He will be really hurt when he will come to know that the baby is his and purvi betrayed him again!!
Originally posted by style14

Guys was the RD Ashu dance on Ishq Shava shown today??

yes..and I missed it..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by prityy89

hi amy๐Ÿค—
Hi Prityy its been too long. Should i watch the episode?
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

mano lend me ur shoulders to cry on ..arjun was totally blank in the precap...no emotions at all...๐Ÿ˜ญ my poor arjjun.u were better as a Khadoos๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...
did u saw the precap???
ofcourse, you can cry on my shoulder and I will do the same till this horror story of fake happy life will get over ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by ArViAshaRocks

๐Ÿคฃ Don't worry me 2 blame Ekta for all my problems in life ๐Ÿ˜†
๐ŸคฃWe all blame Wekta, especially Sheetal...๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Manoshono

Here comes another huge misunderstanding. Purvi thinks what goal she had when she left the home is fulfilled and arjun has moved on. But she was hurt when she was saying that she is happy. And tomorrow arjun will misunderstand purvi-onir relationship. He too will think that she has moved on. But before arvians get a heart attack. I really hope that they show that they are still in love and clear their misunderstanding. Bus if they confess that they are still in love and purvi is carrying his baby then I guess we will going to get some relief.

Yup I too think there will be lots of misunderstandings coming our way. Hope Arvi get to talk to each other.