ArVi AshVik Heaven# 54 EK DUJE KE LIYE - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Manoshono

both of them are going to create happy life drama!! They will show each other how happy they are and I hate the fact that purvi will hide his baby truth from him. He will be really hurt when he will come to know that the baby is his and purvi betrayed him again!!
Totally agreed Anum.
We got to be ready for more misunderstandings,rona dhona and confusion come our way as well as Arvi.Its all going to be torture
Edited by ameilia - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

yes..and I missed it..😭

Me too but Dont worry downloading😉
Hello i m back guyss,I lov'd today's episode as the archana-purvi's bonding was shown it was really good..
Archana questions were right that purvi left her mother behind all n started a new life without telling her anything,Coming to Arjun when Onir was telling him the factors of JLO he was only listening to it like an dumb statue with no actions(Cv's are making Arjun listen to everybody n showing him get romance with JLO),
Precap: made my day yes i was knowing it that Arjun will meet without as per as Montage of PR..
Shaileee i have post the link in the AT
Originally posted by style14

Yup I too think there will be lots of misunderstandings coming our way. Hope Arvi get to talk to each other.
yeah, I really want cvs to dedicate a full episode on their confrontation. But that onir. Will he leave them alone? Or should arjun drag purvi outside and ask her? 😆 I will love that!!
@Shailee d,freakky,pritty,Amy,Ali,saddo,anum and the others who I ve missed
Hie everyone..🤗
sorry if m late..got carried away with all your posts..😳
yippiee happy that arjun met purvi without alo... but wish even onir was also not present there...
Originally posted by ameilia

Hi Prityy its been too long. Should i watch the episode?
its not worth epi amy,,,am sure u"ll ðŸ’” after arjun-alo😡 scene,, d best part is dat alo😡 can never change😃,,as arjun was coming closer 2 alo😡,,,alo stayed away 4m arjun😃😃
Originally posted by ameilia

I hope that Arvi has heart to heart scene but it seems highly unlikely now as Arjun will find out Purvi is preggers and married to the doc.He will think she is happy and has moved on and vice versa.They will try to hide their feelings as much as possible.Waiting for Junior Kirloskar's revelation as that looks like the only thing that can reunite Arvi and will trump JLO,ONIR and Archana's lectures.

Amy Arjuns face in the broke my heart. Yes he will think she has moved on and with her being pregnant, he wont even try to talk to her much but Arvi need to have a heart to heart yaar. Purvi needs to tell him the truth. Shes needs to stop the Mahaanta crap.
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

@Shailee d,freakky,pritty,Amy,Ali,saddo,anum and the others who I ve missed
Hie everyone..🤗
sorry if m late..got carried away with all your posts..😳
Hi jags🤗