IMP : Written Updater's Needed

Posted: 11 years ago
WritteUpdate Schedule

Hi all,

This is to inform that our updater Nagsbaby would no longer be able to provide us updates due to her studies and ana1 would be doing her last update today and be leaving for a vacation till February 2013. The below days needs to be filled and anyone who can provide even a simple update would be very much appreciated. In the event, no one volunteers, this would leave the following days with no updates ðŸ˜•

Monday-
Main: 
Backup: 

Tuesday-
Main: 
Backup: 

Thursday-
Main: -
Backup: 

IF DT
23 people view ur post and its sad no one comment...I will love to volunteer but for some reason I can't
Its okey, i really hope anyone could come forward to volunteer. 
Well..,You know the thing with me... The time difference...

Its sad Visha..i thought it would have helped but no one... guess we will have to stick to just us.. but when i leave what's going to happen? ðŸ˜•
can someone please come forward, even if its for one day..it would be much appreciated.. you dont have to give a lenghty update..a brief one will just be enough..is there anyone?
^^ Yes, if no one comes forward, then we can do much but leave Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays without any updates ðŸ˜•
OMG I'll be the most sufferer cz i always depend on WU. OMG what'll happen to me? how i'll get update?

as far as i knew

Visha mon & fri

Rashu tue & thurs

Nags Wed

where is Rashu??? please someone come to volunteer for the update.

Please anyone help me actually cz i need WU most.
It seems as though as that will happen... why can't just one person help... no one is not able to lend a hand..i mean some would have helped but they have limitations so... i don't know what to say///

Okay..If there is no one who can do the update..,then i will do something brief...however it shall be late...

If that alright..then i am okay with it...