W/U 18 Dec 12 (completed)

Posted: 11 years ago

Shiv and Anandi are in car, where Shiv tells her that he is there for her. A replies saying she trusts him, but she is crying because she is missing Singhs. They have done way too much for her and hardly DIL wold be this fortunate. Even after knowing what J means for Singhs, they went above and beyond to support A and to give her a new life. She continues saying that it will be hard for Singhs to live without her as it is for her without them.

Shiv responds that she is not expected to leave her relations behind. He tells her that Singhs will hold the same rights on her, as they did before marriage. He very nicely tells her, that she should  not think that old relations are left behind, but instead the new ones have joined along with the old ones. Anandi feels very pleased on hearing Shiv's thoughts and thanks him for everything. Thanks him even for bringing Jagya home. Both smile in appreciation

At haveli, DS was in pain for losing A, but  is happy that J is back and suddenly asks for him. 
Bhairon tells that J has left home, and explains  with a painful voice, what J wrote in the letter . DS shocked and in more pain. She feels there is nothing more to look forward as both A & J have left. All in pain.

Bhairon is in his room suddenly notices an envelope with 'Bapusa' on it. He sees that there is a CD inside and plays it. It is recorded by Anandi, she is in her bridal wear and leaves a message for B, asking him not to cry after she has left. She asks him to be strong and look after himself, as well as others, especially Sumitra. 

B feels the pain of losing A, and tells Sumi that if J had never made a mistake, then both J& A would be with the family. Sumi explains, they can't undo what is done, but she hopes that J returns soon and this time as a son that they always expected to see in him.

It's night time and AnSh still travelling in car. Anandi sweetly rests on Shiv's shoulder while he is admiring her.

In her room DS gets illusions that J is back, but to her surprise, it's just an illusion. She is very sad and complaints to Devi ma, on why she let J go away once again. But then she consoles herself saying that there is no point complaining. She can't undo what has been done or bring back Jagya, instead, she will wait for him to return after he has sorted himself.

Next morning Ds is waiting on her sofa, she has headache and is in bad mood. Out of habit she calls for Anandi to bring tea, and realises that A has left haveli forever now. Gehna comes to attend DS, but Ds is in very irriated mood. She scolds Gehna for not making tea properly and then to Sumi saying that both of them are useless. Then comes in Makhan and he also gets scolded for no reason. Ds is clearly missing A and is finding it hard to bear the burden of separation from Anandi.

Voice over: A person's behaviour may change for worse if they are forced to part with someone whom they are highly attached with 

Pre-cap:  Same as yesterday. Anandi steps in Keshar baug  which is very beautifully decorated
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
Thank you! Can't wait... 😊
Thank you! 😃

Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
thanx for the update..Aww, DS having separation anxiety!!!
Thanks for an update, waiting for tommorow epi and happy Anandi.
Episode was slightly stretchy and elongated, especially with DS going back to her old mode. 

I hope to see some light and happy moments tomorrow. Since last Friday the episodes have been emotional and tensed. Need to see some lighter moments. 

AnSh convo was nice, especially Shiv's response and assurance. Also enjoyed watching the way A comfortably rested on Shiv's shoulder. She is gradually accepting him and there is less awkwardness between them. I still wish that they don't address each other as A jee and CS anymore. That's too formal. Let them make it slightly casual. 

Keshar baug is indeed beautiful and Anandi is really lucky. Looking forward to see AnSh starting their new life. 
Thank you for the update😊
I love the house! I cannot wait to see it more up close. Anandi is one lucky girl😳 I love the blue color. Ansh are so close already... suhaag raat pe kiye hou ga?😳
Thank you for update Esha . i am happy Singhs lived up to my expectations from them about Jagaya's leaving .I knew it they are strong enough to cover up their greif of  his leaving in their hope to seem him again much better than before someone like every parent wish to see from their child.They won't break but will keep standing and they will slow and steadily heal up their loss of Anandi as well because they will cover it up with their happiness as she is happy .I loved Sumitra's words to Bhairo when she asks him not to lament over past and hope that when one day Jagaya will return , he returns as the son they wanted and  for Anandi she was their daughter from the day she entered in their house they therefore did the rightful duty towards her by marrying her off happily , Here Sumitra thumbs up to your wisdom and supporting your family in every tough time giving them hopes for bright future   👍🏼Anandi won't disappoint you ever i hope your son too don't disappoint you this time and live up to your expectations 

Dadisaa my dear Dadisaa is back to her frustrated and irritated self  😆moral was indeed true today sometimes attachment becomes so deep that separation becomes so painful on a person that it affects his / her emotions and makes him / her really irritated and  frustrated all the time .But i know she'll be fine she only falls here and there when she sees her children in trouble otherwise she is strong enough to face all with her hopes that her children are fine and are set to make something better of their  lives 

Thank you cvs for keeping the essence and real flavor of our favorite family Singhs 

Liked Anandi's message to Bhairo , also Shiv jee the ideal Pati jee liked his supporting and encouraging words to his Mrs.
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
I don't agree with DS's sudden changed behaviour. CVs are again playing with characters to further their story. She could bear jagya's loss for so long and she could even bear jagya's sudden disappearance when she thought he was back for good. Now they show she can't bear anandi's going away to her sasural😕. She being sad, unhappy was acceptable. But this reaction from DS is too illogical.

I think this may lead to anandi visiting DS's haveli often and problem with shekar family like someone said earlier.