Posted: 11 years ago

~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~

Heya detectives!!!!!!

We all watch this show as we are interested in mysteries and suspense

So I thought y not start a thread

As we see something strange or something that seems a clue in the show we can add it to this thread...discuss it with other members and maybe solve the mystery by ourselves the mystery of who is behind the bffs and how and who will reveal varuns secret  

This is also an other way to get to know each other and make this forum active

To be the members of this clue box do like this post!!!!

MEMBERS

Edited by chaichil - 11 years ago
RULES

• Only members can comment on this post
  • only clues and mysteries regarding the show will be discussed
  • the clues or ur hunch with evidence must be highlighted in red
  • discussions regrding other members clues are encouraged
plz feel free here and do haf a blast

happy detectiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

an example how to go about with ur hunches clues or anything  important

at 13th december episode wen sanju was shown jumping over the gate of varuns house
she say tht her shoe got torn ryt

thn aftr a while wen prthivi wen near the same spot even his shoes got torn wer he says damn sanjana my new shoes

the tearing away of shoes tht to both of their shoes...dnt u think tht signifies sumthng...

varna wat was the use of showing tht????

evidence

time 2: 24 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z1MoQpROjFo#t=144s

nd

time 5:28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z1MoQpROjFo#t=326s

the full video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z1MoQpROjFo

Hey dear, awesome idea.!👍🏼
but let me make u all aware that I'm very bad at detctive stuffs 😆... Thanks for the pm...!!
Hmm... The new promo is the matter of concern. Isn't it? Someone in mask pierce a knife on our adorable Sanju's tummy, in that crowded party...!!
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Hey dear, awesome idea.!👍🏼
but let me make u all aware that I'm very bad at detctive stuffs 😆... Thanks for the pm...!!
Hmm... The new promo is the matter of concern. Isn't it? Someone in mask pierce a knife on our adorable Sanju's tummy, in that crowded party...!!

yup u r ryt

but isnt it weird tht she was wearing the same dress which she was wearing at the night of tht valentines party

the same getup to...i rily found tht strange...

Originally posted by chaichil

yup u r ryt

but isnt it weird tht she was wearing the same dress which she was wearing at the night of tht valentines party

the same getup to...i rily found tht strange...

That will be 75% Sanjana's dream like the one of Varun's dream I guess...
I feel Prithvi is d one following Sanjana. The way he looks at her and also dat cap scene where she misunderstands him to be some other. He is interested in  Sanjana it is so clear...but I wonder if he is d same or maybe they r giving us a wrong clue.