Posted: 11 years ago
Yay! Finally I prove useful! 😎
hmmm yup u wer rily khul

bt get bak to work buddy
jogging track u remebr tht dog barking at sanju at one of the eposide

any connection wot do u think?????
what u guys think about rikveda? unke new theacher ka naam yahi hai na?we see in back epis where sanju saw her in police station.wo waha police pe chilla rahi thi per why?aur ab wo sanju ke class me padha rahi hai.i think wo yaha varun ki mistry solve karne aayi hai.tum sabne dekha hoga wo sanju,ela aur vinnie ke pictures click kar rahi thi.koi bhi teacher apne students ke photos kyu nikalegi?i think she did this for evidence?what u think?
Originally posted by bobadekajal88.8

what u guys think about rikveda? unke new theacher ka naam yahi hai na?we see in back epis where sanju saw her in police station.wo waha police pe chilla rahi thi per why?aur ab wo sanju ke class me padha rahi hai.i think wo yaha varun ki mistry solve karne aayi hai.tum sabne dekha hoga wo sanju,ela aur vinnie ke pictures click kar rahi thi.koi bhi teacher apne students ke photos kyu nikalegi?i think she did this for evidence?what u think?

yes , ur thought can be correct..

if she had a power , that she could shout on the police.. that means she holds a high post..

she might be the incharge of this case...  and maybe following up some leads..

the leads might be connected to them and the collage..

herself once being a law student she can easily get the job..

and moreover if ite related to varun , then no one would stop her..

and @bobadekajal88.8  her name is professor anu...😊
proffesor anu is surely related wid the case or varun

and sanju herself knoes it

bt i think thrs sumthng more to it

this 3 bffs are hiding sumthng more thn the suciside of varun

i mean jst luk if ur frnd or a guy jumps in front of u

wot u will do is make noise and collect a crowd
or tell it ur parents y will u hide it

tht person has commited suicide

but this 3 gals are acting as they themself haf murdered varun...wot sae ppl????
I swear!! They r acting as if they murdered him. Even if they confess, no one is gonna say anything to them. They dint do anything intentionally...

N ya, about the dog in the park, u may be right. Cuz he just suddenly started barking at her :/
hey did u see the episode

i missed it any clue...?????????????

nd yup they shud confess bt mayb thrs more to it...wij evn we dnt kno wij the bffs r hiding frm us...!!!!!!!!
Look at that scene with Sanjana and Dad at night. He asks Sanju to use a candle in the morning. Notice how that unfolds- no pun intended.

That policeman who looks like Prithvi will surely complicate things. And Anu Shukla, hmm, well, watch this character.
i dnt know why bt the guy,i dnt know the name,who has a liking for sanju,the veryy calm guy,whom mac scolded,he is veryy calm and quiet,i thnk he is also realted wit varun's case!!!!!! jst an instinct!!!!
Sahil? He just had a problem with Varun. Poor Sahil seems to get some stick, not just on the show, but even here.