~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
hey evn he wear full slleve dresses so even he can be the tatoo guy

bt sahil cant walk properly...!!!!!!

hmm and tht guy whos a prankster who is always wid mac even he wear full sleevevs shirt

so evn he can be the tatto walla prsn...
Originally posted by Love_Arnie

I missed it! 😒

hey...aftr a long tym u r bak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today was sanvis 1st official ride 2gether

nd sanju got a new peice of paper with a hint written on it

u kno later in precap prithvi sayz the same thing to sanjana !!!!!!!!! strage????????????
hey thanks for the pm add me to the list thankss :D
hi guys...i told u about vinnies past..aur ab uski maa aur bhai ki entry ho gayi hai unke bareme ek baat batani hai vinnie ki maa apne bete ko jyada pasad karti hai aur vinnie ko nahi.use ye baat bilkul pasand nahi.pichle epi me tum sabne ye notice kiya hoga per kyu?abhi tak sirf sanju aur vinnie ki family hi dekhne ko mili hai aur kisi ki nahi...varun ki bhi nahi...aakhir varun ki family kaha chali gayi aur kyu?
u r ryt kajal evn ella ka family is nt shown

nt even varun!!!!!!!!!!

nd vinne has a past hmmm hope the cvs shows tht fast

A lot of the suspects are thin, and don't have the body build that the stalker has. Sanjana's dad, on the other hand, is quite muscular, and yes, we often don't see his left arm fully open. A bit odd, for a professional judge. He also reminds her to use a candle- and Sanju is provided a candle in the earlier episode and prompted by the message on the mirror. "Missed you in the morning"- the second time Sanju goes jogging, we don't see her father. He is, however, not the one who will step into ladies' restrooms- and is the least likely to go that far- two other suspects are more likely. Dad suspect? Think Twin Peaks. Think CID.

The young policeman is a suspect. His uniform is full-sleeved. In a group of five policemen surrounding the BFFs at the station, only he tries to force an answer from them. Whether he is Prithvi in disguise cannot yet be determined, as we don't find the whereabouts of both Prithvi and the policeman at any time.

Just who was that student with that book on Hindu Mythology, standing in front of Sanju? He's quite muscular and may have deliberately walked in front of her. Besides, his right arm is clear, like the mystery muscleman's.

Tattoos? They could be body paint. Removable any time.

There is a group operating here. Anu Shukla is likely to lead this group, and the man in a dark hood is really a different person helping out, and so is the policeman, and possibly Prithvi as well, with a very faint possibility of Sanjana's father- anybody brought up on CID episodes will suspect even the least obvious.
Edited by Arjun_M - 11 years ago
Originally posted by chaichil

hey...aftr a long tym u r bak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today was sanvis 1st official ride 2gether

nd sanju got a new peice of paper with a hint written on it

u kno later in precap prithvi sayz the same thing to sanjana !!!!!!!!! strage????????????

aww...thank you so much dear!! I tthink co-incedence!
Originally posted by Arjun_M

A lot of the suspects are thin, and don't have the body build that the stalker has. Sanjana's dad, on the other hand, is quite muscular, and yes, we often don't see his left arm fully open. A bit odd, for a professional judge. He also reminds her to use a candle- and Sanju is provided a candle in the earlier episode and prompted by the message on the mirror. "Missed you in the morning"- the second time Sanju goes jogging, we don't see her father. He is, however, not the one who will step into ladies' restrooms- and is the least likely to go that far- two other suspects are more likely. Dad suspect? Think Twin Peaks. Think CID.

The young policeman is a suspect. His uniform is full-sleeved. In a group of five policemen surrounding the BFFs at the station, only he tries to force an answer from them. Whether he is Prithvi in disguise cannot yet be determined, as we don't find the whereabouts of both Prithvi and the policeman at any time.

Just who was that student with that book on Hindu Mythology, standing in front of Sanju? He's quite muscular and may have deliberately walked in front of her. Besides, his right arm is clear, like the mystery muscleman's.

Tattoos? They could be body paint. Removable any time.

There is a group operating here. Anu Shukla is likely to lead this group, and the man in a dark hood is really a different person helping out, and so is the policeman, and possibly Prithvi as well, with a very faint possibility of Sanjana's father- anybody brought up on CID episodes will suspect even the least obvious.

Noce analysis dear. But, I don't think its Sanju's father, coz remember when Sanju gate-crashed Varun's house, the tattoo guy was around her, but her father called her from some other place. Isn't it?
I think the stalker is Varun himself, back with some mystry of disbelief!
Omg! Today my Prithu was gr8...!!
He unfolded the meaning of the Urdu poetry which indicates Varun is alive!