Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 18 December 2012 Ganadhyaksh

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 18 December 2012

Vinayak tells Indra one day even your ego will get destroyed, eat laddos. Then it's Suryadev's turn for apology with ladoo, he tells him even you haven't set any good example, were scaring a kid, what will an abodh kid learn from you, what will this World learn from you? It's rishi's turn, tells them, it was my mistake but even you were angry, what will a kid learn from your behaviour? You should have been patient with me, then adds I am a kid don't take me seriously, have these tasty ladoo.  It's Nandi's turn, he tells him, you always give more importance to father's orders but  along with father you should know even mata Parvati's order is to be given importance, remember that. Parvti is happy hearing this. Even Nandi with other ganas is given ladoos.

Naradji asks him am I at fault too? Vinayak  says no, that's why I want to apologise, I made you play music. Naradji says you've made me play Veena, so Vina nayak is Vinayak & you've proved ego is always bad.

Vinayak is seated on an Aasan, is blessed by Shivji, he puts tilak on his head, says you've set an example of being a very sensible & polite. He is appointes Vinayak as Gana's  chief, a Ganadhyaksh. Brhmaji says he is the first one who is fortunate to be put tilak by Shivji. He  looks so much like the real Ganeshji.

Vishnuji tells Pravati, see your son has become  Ganesh now, you are hearing his Jay Jaykar, this is just the beginning. Shivji declares his Namkaran sanskar is over, now there will be celebrations.

Ganas are making bhang. Nandi gets one pot full of it to Shivji. Ganesh & Parvati are seeing him complete it at one go. Ganas are dancing. Even Devas are having bhang. This is a bhang party. Shivji walks towards them ,they all stop the dance & music. They are surprised Seeing Shivji giving different poses of dance. Everyone bows to him with Har Har Mahadev. Parvati & Ganesh comes to him, he puts his hand on Ganesh's head. Parvati I sthinking after their marriage, this is the first time he has danced.  

Vishnuji says Shivji's dance is very auspicious for the World, Ganesh is the reason for that, he will be known as Mangalmurti from now on. Ganesh is pleased with this name.  Among Jay Jaykar, Ganesh demands ladoos from Parvati. She is worried because ladoos sent by Menavati are almost over, very few are left, that's not sufficient to fulfill Ganesh's hunger & more ladoos can not come so soon & Ganesh can  not wait any longer.

At Swarga, Gandharvas are playing music, Kaunch their King has made a special tune for this occasion. Indra is enjoying his drink surrounded by Apsaras.  Rishi Bamdev wants to talk to Indra , asks Kaunch to stop playing but Kaunch says there is nothing more important right now. Devas are discussing, rishi Bamdev's anger is similar to that of rishi Durvasa. Rishi Bamdev  gets angry curses  Gandharvaraj Kaunch to become a Mushak. Which shows it's effect immediately.

Precap: Ganesh's hunger has become a big problem at Kailash. Parvati is cooking, telepathically asks Shivji's help in satisfying their son's hunger.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..now if Mata Annapurna cud satisfy Mahadev's hunger during her wedding, why cant she satisfy her son's hunger???Hmmm...😲
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow minu celebration wu you got.
it was truely a nicest epi.
anyone noticed that vinayak was sitting in the same pose as our bappa sits.
it was giving a true feeling of being in kailash
mnx12 thumbnail

It was a nice epi.

Ganesh looked perfect. In the very first epi. of DKDM they showed Shivji & today after a year Ganeshji was shown so well. His apologies were actually to make others realise their mistakes along with ladoos.😊
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We got the bhang flowing again?  Awesome πŸ˜†  Did Ganesh have the bhang as well?  I think that's the answer to his hunger - if he drinks enough bhang, he'd be too intoxicated to even think of food.

Wonder whether Mahadev would suggest that to Parvati.

And no Kartikeya-Devasena today? 😭
mnx12 thumbnail
^^Ganesh is a kid, is not allowed & he'll not have bhang.
No KD today, may be in CNAT they can appearπŸ˜†
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So, bamdev ke curse ke wajaese mushak baan jate hain, padh kya yeh gandhravarajwale mushak hi orginal vahaan tha ya pher wo asurwala mushak vahaan hain?!
aaj rishi durvaasa ke duty bamdev ne pudha kar dia, sound mein gadbadh tha saed maine galti se telecast ke time bamdev ka naam varundev suna.
also, thanks for the update.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the update. i liked how ganesh showed everyone their fault and then gave them ladoo.  so cute
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I lived today's episode. Thanks for the update.