Disgusted at the rape incident! --KJO

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Disgusted and apalled at the tragic rape incident in Delhi...severe and immediate punishment has to be served!!! Its shameful...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sorry guys i don't watch NDTV or times now.

What actually happen3d?
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

What actually happen3d?

A medical student was gangraped in a bus in South Delhi 🤢
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It is disgusting absolutely disgraceful👎🏼🤢
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know there are many Delhites like myself here hence posting.. please spread this through your FB/Twitter/BBM/Whatsapp/Textmsgs.. thankyou -

We are organising a protest march called #SAVE WOMEN, SAVE INDIA#
VENUE: INDIA GATE
DATE AND DAY: 22nd DEC, SATURDAY
TIMINGS : 9 am onwards

#safety for women#
Now dis is something important ppl. We all keep on broadcasting silly party messages all the time, time to bc this important msg.
This innocent girl who has been raped needs our help, I don't know her, neither do u, but its time to show all the bas***ds dat we all are together.
This isn't for ds case nly, I am sure such incidents n may b even worse thngs will happen even in d future.

Please be der, no passes, no money, we aren't asking for anything, we just want ur support, bring ur friends, family and show d world dt INDIA is still a united country who respects women d most.
I am sure u all guys have female frnds, sisters, 
SAVE THEM, SUPPORT THEM
And grls come stand for urself now.
Bc this msg to as many as people u can, we gotta make ds HUGE

Hollaback! Chandigarh
11 minutes ago  
A request to everyone in Delhi and the rest of the country- 
Please speak up! This is not the time to stay quiet and do nothing. 

Join the following protests and make your voice heard - 

19 December – 11.00 AM – In front of ITO Police Head Quarters

19 December – 12.30 PM - at Chief Minister Sheila Dixit's house, 3 Motilal Place. Gather at Claridges Hotel near Race Course Metro station

19 December – 5.00 PM – India Gate (https://www.facebook.com/events/120378174795019/)

21 December – 10.00 AM – EVERYWHERE (https://www.facebook.com/events/550912308252559)
Edited by -aakanksha- - 11 years ago
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

What actually happen3d?

Here's d full story...

Delhi gang rape case: Rapists were out for a joyride on the night of incident, police say

NEW DELHI: One more accused has been arrested for the brutal torture and gang-rape of a 23-year-old girl in a moving bus here, taking the total of arrested people to four, the Delhi Police said Tuesday

Vinay Sharma, a gym instructor, was arrested Tuesday morning. The other three accused - bus driver Ram Singh and his brother Mukesh and a fruit seller, Pawan Gupta alias Kalu - were arrested from Ravidas Camp slum of R.K. Puram area in south Delhi earlier. Ram Singh was arrested Monday and the other two later.

Two more accused - Akshay Thakur and Raju - are still at large.

According to police, the men were out on a joyride on the night of the incident and had been consuming liquor in the bus.

"They reached Munirka at around 9.15 (p.m.) and picked up the couple," said a police official adding that after raping the girl and dumping the couple, they took the bus to Delhi suburb Noida and "thoroughly washed the vehicle".

Police further said the victim's male friend had noticed 'Yadav' written on the bus and this clue helped police in tracing it.

The official said the alleged attackers have been identified on the basis of the CCTV footage of the bus and statement from the male friend who accompanied the unfortunate girl.

"We have identified all culprits and are making raids in different areas of Uttar Pradesh and Haryana to arrest the guilty," the police official said.

He, however, refused to disclose the complete identity of the alleged culprits, saying that the matter is under investigation.

The brutal rape and torture occurred Sunday night when the girl and her friend boarded a private bus at Munirka to go to Dwarka after watching a movie.

The woman was beaten up and raped by the men inside the bus. There were seven men in the bus. Both the woman and her male friend, who was also beaten up when he resisted, were thrown off the bus near Mahipalpur.

Edited by Mrsimisam - 11 years ago
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
@aakanksha

such move is seriously needed,I mean the girl was there in Delhi for internship,not only Delhi but almost in all states there are students residing in the hostels who are on their own in the city and such things happening is really a disgrace,I hope theassholes are punished soon and may the vistim recovers soon.
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i think they not only raped her but attcked her private areas with a rod, hence her intenstines are dislocated...
I hope they gv dead penalty to all such digusting people who rape innocent girls.

Originally posted by: Wave.

A medical student was gangraped in a bus in South Delhi 🤢

f**king sick bas***ds should be castrated

No testies would be their punishment for rest of their life
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Seriously when it comes to Delhi it has the best medical colleges in the country and a medical student has suffered this..what a SHAME..I dont know  but this news is too disturbing or I should say scary..