Disgusted at the rape incident! --KJO - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Ashraa..

Guys can any one of you give give me the link to the thread of this topic.. Am from mobile so its not possible for me to search for it.

here it is 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3349697

the global IF topic 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3350174
wht scares me even more is the fact tht girls are not safe period...even if they learn self defense, even if they travel with company...NOTHING secures them!!!

the girl was travelling with a friend...and the police said tht both the girl and the boy fought back hard...

but wht if ones outnumbered by sick bas***ds??? wht does one do then???
it scares the living daylights out of me...

Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago
I think there should be a study on why the male population of Delhi feels so fearless about conducting rape so openly, and so frequently.

The lack of fear for the police is obvious, but there's definitely something else. 
What is it about this one city, that makes it the rape capital?
Originally posted by pathaka

wht scares me even more is the fact tht girls are not safe period...even if they learn self defense, even if they travel with company...NOTHING secures them!!!

the girl was travelling with a friend...and the police said tht both the girl and the boy fought back hard...

Just out of curiosity ...if u want to tell...are u from India or USA??

I know ...its so scary
Originally posted by liverach

I think there should be a study on why the male population of Delhi feels so fearless about conducting rape so openly, and so frequently.

The lack of fear for the police is obvious, but there's definitely something else. 

i think it has the rep mostly because its the capital so any crime there is bought into the center of the media attention...

there were several cases of gang rape across the country which never recieved such national outrage purely because they didnt have national coverage in this way...

even now, therz a debate going on as to if only THIS particular case needs to be dealt with strict punishment or if it should be applied to all the cases happening around the country...

its nauseating...
Originally posted by blue-ice

Just out of curiosity ...if u want to tell...are u from India or USA??

I know ...its so scary

not from india...but it still scares me...A LOT...
the accused's dad said tht his son should be punished for this...

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/india-decides-9/massive-outrage-anger-erupts-over-delhi-gang-rape/258773?hp&video-featured

ndtv covered some of the outrage...
^ valid point

but even if speaking in terms of numbers, the amount of rapes that happen in Delhi healthily exceed that of any other...

Originally posted by liverach

i think it something to do with culture maybe in their homes they see their mothers sisters being dominate but the male members and the so called rich bas***ds  r supported by police and politicians but the biggest reason their upbringing they r bought up in such an environment where women r treated as third class citizen so all they feel women r no human they r toys for sexual gratification 

I m not Generalizing here but it is something i observed
Originally posted by pathaka

u can never know who is a sick perverted bas***d in disguise .In this case the gal and boy thought they boarded a public bus and were even ticketed for it there were 4 others whom they thought as passengers 

as far as the outnumbering is concerned its better to travel in groups but even that is not plausible always 
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago