Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Disgusted at the rape incident! --KJO - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: veenab

i think they not only raped her but attcked her private areas with a rod, hence her intenstines are dislocated...

I hope they gv dead penalty to all such digusting people who rape innocent girls.

Sick 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Wave: True. As a Delhite, I am ashamed. JUST on saturday night I was reading about Delhi, googling it and it was given 5 stars and tripadviosr wrote "best city in India to visit" and I was feeling proud and happy. And yesterday this happened and I was truly shocked and ashamed. So was my family and friend circle. Our city is known for entertainment, high class malls and bars and whatever but we ALSO want it to be know for SAFETY. First and foremost for THAT! Nothing is more important. I wish that people here also vote for a new government because as long as Congress is there, it might sound not right but things will HARDLY change. We need a new govt. too for action to be taken. Hopefully 2014 will make that happen.
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -aakanksha-

@Wave: True. As a Delhite, I am ashamed. JUST on saturday night I was reading about Delhi, googling it and it was given 5 stars and tripadviosr wrote "best city in India to visit" and I was feeling proud and happy. And yesterday this happened and I was truly shocked and ashamed. So was my family and friend circle. Our city is known for entertainment, high class malls and bars and whatever but we ALSO want it to be know for SAFETY. First and foremost for THAT! Nothing is more important. I wish that people here also vote for a new government because as long as Congress is there, it might sound not right but things will HARDLY change. We need a new govt. too for action to be taken. Hopefully 2014 will make that happen.

I am not in Delhi bu seriously the scenario isnt diffrent when it comes to outher states..as a student while i was preparing for med exams i dreamt to be in a med colg of delhi..it has the best in country..but seriously at this moment I am feeling thankful to be not there...as a student living away from your home..being on your own..and going around a city..and when you read soemthing like this..you are just shaken...i will seriously not be able to sleep today..that girl was like anyone from us..anyone can be the next victim..lawws are der but those need to be implemented..seriously
briahna thumbnail
the world is definitely coming to an end. way too many filthy devils ... just as we are trying to recover from connecticut shooting, comes this news. every single day there is evil doing.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: veenab

i think they not only raped her but attcked her private areas with a rod, hence her intenstines are dislocated...

I hope they gv dead penalty to all such digusting people who rape innocent girls.

FRIKIN HELL!!!!!!!!
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shahrukh was always so proud of being a Delhi boy! I am sure he will be pretty upset with the news
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is simply horrible...hope they are not let off lightly and get the
punishment they deserve.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Wave: Exactly. I myself go to a different city for education and so do so many of us.. I go out of home and come back till 9ish and so do many of us..it can happen with any of us. It is OUR responsibility to ensure that our city is a safe one to visit. We have to come together, voice our opinion and concern so loud that the law and order and govt. will wake up and take necessary action. IF the constitution of India is applied and enforced in the exact manner as it is and it's laws are followed then I can bet my life there is no better law system than India's. But that is where we're lacking. In implementation. That's why people like this Ram Singh and others dare to such gross, disgusting acts. We NEED the correct government who'll take the correct action. Else, its SAD to say but it is the harsh truth that things won't change. I am really hoping and praying the girl gets ok and joins us and LEADS us in this fight against criminals like Ram Singh.
Hopefully, there will be a large turnout on saturday @ IndiaGate. I'm going there. Everyone from Delhi PLEASE JOIN.
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^I hope the turnout is huge to show these assholes..and prayers for the girl so she recvers soon...this is insanely disturbing..I hope God gives strength to her family too...
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Delhi is no longer safe...I feel ashamed to even say I belong from there