Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
dicks rampantly running around on the streets, and even bigger ones manning the so-called police.

What bullshit? 

As if NOW is time for the police to wake the f**k up.

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is disgusting, I myself a Delhi citizen and can tell how brutual these cases are becoming day by day! Seriously its really Sad...

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
liverach
agree i dont know what the hell india polic are doing  after all these accident they must wake up like hell all over the day
Chippeshwini thumbnail
interesting update

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-18/police-call-for-death-penalty-after-delhi-bus-rape/4435036
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: theprince

liverach

agree i dont know what the hell india polic are doing  after all these accident they must wake up like hell all over the day

You can't wake up the ones who are only pretending to be asleep...I am sorry to say...but our Police force is one of the most corrupt ones in the whole world...siding with the criminals, taking bribes...sheilding crimes...Indians are afraid of the police instead of looking up to them for protection...Do u think they do not know what's going on...there are 100 s opf crime cases everyday...now only the high profile cases which become visible to the public will be taken care of ...the rest will go and rot in the courts...I have ZERO trust on our police and the courts of India..
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
blue-ice
you said the sad truth the polic make these crazy people do it again and again and again because no one even talk with them we really should pray to prevent these crime thats what we can do sadly
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think the WHOLE police system is at fault. Not at all. Please watch Crime Patrol episodes for a better understanding. They do not add masala and do not exaggerate. Sure the bad cops are larger in number but that doesn't mean its ONLY bad/corrupt cops. There are those ones still left who believe in their job and ensure to do the duty for which they have signed up. Infact, if people pick up the Hindustan Times or Times of India newspaper, every now and then there is report of action taken by police and hence they got TRANSFERRED bcoz they fulfilled their duty.. sad. And also, reports of cases where police fulfilled their duty on time and worked towards getting justice for the victims and saved them on time. Like its said, if there is bad then somewhere there is good too.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
These things really scare me ..God help the girl and other who suffer like this for no reason ..
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Aakansha...i know that not everyone is corrupt...but you have to understand that when I speak...i speak as a common citizen who doesn't feel safe in India ...I would think 10 times before I will lodge a complaint with the police...who is responsible for the fear that I have ?? I am not afraid of the cops in USA...I know there are bad one in US alos...but why am I not afraid of the cops here...We as a common citizen are affected y whats going on in the society...If i feel unsafe...I think I have the right to say so...I don't work in the Police Dept...I don't know how each of them are...but yes when I will call them corrupt it will be because I view them collectively and not as individuals...The Police and Courts have failed the citixens of India..big time...shame on them👎🏼
Chippeshwini thumbnail
What's the worst is that Delhi has been living with this title, "the rape capital", for quite awhile now.

They almost make it sound like a bloody tourist spot pitch!