Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Wave.

A medical student was gangraped in a bus in South Delhi 🤢

but where was the driver and other ppl in the bus😕
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Aakansha...i know that not everyone is corrupt...but you have to understand that when I speak...i speak as a common citizen who doesn't feel safe in India ...I would think 10 times before I will lodge a complaint with the police...who is responsible for the fear that I have ?? I am not afraid of the cops in USA...I know there are bad one in US alos...but why am I not afraid of the cops here...We as a common citizen are affected y whats going on in the society...If i feel unsafe...I think I have the right to say so...I don't work in the Police Dept...I don't know how each of them are...but yes when I will call them corrupt it will be because I view them collectively and not as individuals...The Police and Courts have failed the citixens of India..big time...shame on them👎🏼

agree, here people arent as scared and there might be corrupt ones everywhere but not like in India and some other nations but Delhi many have said has the highest crime rate in general and cops least bothered, im sure there are good ones but more are bad..my relatives andmgave many there have expressed this and when been to India they make sure we dont go out alone or at night and etc..even aunts there are scared because nit just girls but even married women are targets!!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Here's d full story...

Delhi gang rape case: Rapists were out for a joyride on the night of incident, police say

NEW DELHI: One more accused has been arrested for the brutal torture and gang-rape of a 23-year-old girl in a moving bus here, taking the total of arrested people to four, the Delhi Police said Tuesday

Vinay Sharma, a gym instructor, was arrested Tuesday morning. The other three accused - bus driver Ram Singh and his brother Mukesh and a fruit seller, Pawan Gupta alias Kalu - were arrested from Ravidas Camp slum of R.K. Puram area in south Delhi earlier. Ram Singh was arrested Monday and the other two later.

Two more accused - Akshay Thakur and Raju - are still at large.

According to police, the men were out on a joyride on the night of the incident and had been consuming liquor in the bus.

"They reached Munirka at around 9.15 (p.m.) and picked up the couple," said a police official adding that after raping the girl and dumping the couple, they took the bus to Delhi suburb Noida and "thoroughly washed the vehicle".

Police further said the victim's male friend had noticed 'Yadav' written on the bus and this clue helped police in tracing it.

The official said the alleged attackers have been identified on the basis of the CCTV footage of the bus and statement from the male friend who accompanied the unfortunate girl.

"We have identified all culprits and are making raids in different areas of Uttar Pradesh and Haryana to arrest the guilty," the police official said.

He, however, refused to disclose the complete identity of the alleged culprits, saying that the matter is under investigation.

The brutal rape and torture occurred Sunday night when the girl and her friend boarded a private bus at Munirka to go to Dwarka after watching a movie.

The woman was beaten up and raped by the men inside the bus. There were seven men in the bus. Both the woman and her male friend, who was also beaten up when he resisted, were thrown off the bus near Mahipalpur.

Disgusting is less word for this
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

but where was the driver and other ppl in the bus😕

You didnt read by out rage in the other threads the driver was involved and with the guys who were in the bus they took it on a joy ride and when spotted the girl and guy at the bus stand they picked them up and assaulted the victim and beat up the guy with her and then threw both outta the bus !!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_girl30

Delhi is no longer safe...I feel ashamed to even say I belong from there

Its not abt delhi only but the whole world ..u can get these kind of ppl anywhere..even here in the USA🤢
There is no 1 safe place left.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

You didnt read by out rage in the other threads the driver was involved and with the guys who were in the bus they took it on a joy ride and when spotted the girl and guy at the bus stand they picked them up and assaulted the victim and beat up the guy with her and then threw both outta the bus !!

I read the few paragraphs coz I had to go that time..but I did not know bus driver was involved too
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is because of this scared attitude of ours that these Singh type criminals freely indulge in such activities again and again IMPO. Even I am a common citizen only of India but I would try hard, very hard to be brave and go and complaint. Justice IS my right. If I only don't seek for it then who will? Sure we maybe denied it for a long time or completely. But people not TRYING only is what gives leverage to these criminals. Like this lady who was saved in Delhi from 4 guys who took her away in a vehicle.. She said something along the lines that if she would have beaten even ONE of those guys and shown some courage then atleast they would have gotten some kind of a reply. Thankfully, she was saved by the police who chased them everywhere they went in Delhi and reached a dead end.

Yes, I view courts collectively too but atleast in police department, I will give some credit to that ONE policeman out of fifty who is atleast trying to stand up for what's right, be proud of him and try and encourage him more. Bcoz he had the courage to be different and do what he is supposed to do unlike the other 49 who signed up to deliver justice but instead went on the path of corruption. It takes a good man to be that one different person from the rest. Just IMPO again.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
This is sick man. 
They deserved death. But aise nahin police man should beat them up..everyday and hang out. 
Gosh. Hate them
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

I don't think the WHOLE police system is at fault. Not at all. Please watch Crime Patrol episodes for a better understanding. They do not add masala and do not exaggerate. Sure the bad cops are larger in number but that doesn't mean its ONLY bad/corrupt cops. There are those ones still left who believe in their job and ensure to do the duty for which they have signed up. Infact, if people pick up the Hindustan Times or Times of India newspaper, every now and then there is report of action taken by police and hence they got TRANSFERRED bcoz they fulfilled their duty.. sad. And also, reports of cases where police fulfilled their duty on time and worked towards getting justice for the victims and saved them on time. Like its said, if there is bad then somewhere there is good too.

I do agree with u
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

agree, here people arent as scared and there might be corrupt ones everywhere but not like in India and some other nations but Delhi many have said has the highest crime rate in general and cops least bothered, im sure there are good ones but more are bad..my relatives andmgave many there have expressed this and when been to India they make sure we dont go out alone or at night and etc..even aunts there are scared because nit just girls but even married women are targets!!

I think USA police is much better they do their work..chaiya kaise bhi hoo I was working last month something happened @ work..this guy..outside saying bad words to customer and we called the police and they were right there in 5 mins and they took him. I am not talking abt how fast they come. I am just saying when we needed them there and help us. Not few police like in India who always