Disgusted at the rape incident! --KJO - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Who is responsible for my scared attitude? Why am I not scared of the cops in USA...why in India? I am the same.

All this attitude and everything looks good in textbooks and theories...In reality the Indians are afraid of the police...because the police doesn't protect them...Who in their right minds wouldn't want justice...I do...but I have no confidence that once I go in a Police station to get justice...those cops who are supposed to protect me ...will not harrass me...and its not my fault that I don't have that confidence..
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

I think USA police is much better they do their work..chaiya kaise bhi hoo I was working last month something happened @ work..this guy..outside saying bad words to customer and we called the police and they were right there in 5 mins and they took him. I am not talking abt how fast they come. I am just saying when we needed them there and help us. Not few police like in India who always

Yes 911 is good too...i really hope since bolly stars and others have reacted in this matter that it gets taken seriously and not pushed aside as its just plain disgusting!! 
Originally posted by blue-ice

Who is responsible for my scared attitude? Why am I not scared of the cops in USA...why in India? I am the same.

All this attitude and everything looks good in textbooks and theories...In reality the Indians are afraid of the police...because the police doesn't protect them...Who in their right minds wouldn't want justice...I do...but I have no confidence that once I go in a Police station to get justice...those cops who are supposed to protect me ...will not harrass me...and its not my fault that I don't have that confidence..
& they asked so many nasty nasty questions
I was watching CM and this Police man was asking..gal ..ladke ne kahan kahan touch kiya..i was like damn it..she was being raped too

I was watching CM and this Police man was asking..gal ..ladke ne kahan kahan touch kiya..i was like damn it..she was being raped too

There was an episode in SMJ...where this couple had gone to the Police station with an order of protection from High Court...This inspector TORE that HC order and beat the couple up and locked them up...This is the condition of our police...yes I want to see that silver lining too...that things are improving...but I don't see it anywhereOuch
Originally posted by wat_up

Yes 911 is good too...i really hope since bolly stars and others have reacted in this matter that it gets taken seriously and not pushed aside as its just plain disgusting!! 
Yes they should..
they need big punishment but these kind of ppl are everywhere what I want..when they arrest who had raped 🤢 they should never be released from the jail. Who knows they might do it again right. 
I heard few yrs back here.next city to us..this guy raped this gal and police put the case on him and he is still in the jail..I think its been 3 yrs and im sure they might torturing him everyday..
This is why I like abroad police. They always so nice to u and when comes to their work..they do it👍🏼
agar india mein hota..toh..somehow..they will come out..not all some do that
Btw my mom wants me to be in the police officer but I dont know:(
@BI: whats SMJ
Thats horrible why need to beat them and locked them up..whats their fault. Damn it. I never understand how these kind of ppl get into police..HUH

@BI: whats SMJ
Thats horrible why need to beat them and locked them up..whats their fault. Damn it. I never understand how these kind of ppl get into police..HUH
Satyamev Jayate...a show hosted by Aamir Khan...what an eye opener😛

i know its appalling blaming the victim!! i mean lawyers do it who are taking the criminals side but a policeman asking is gross!! I mean e en abroad i have  heard in the past victims were blamed till people started to get outraged on the system and thats why they do tests and all..because victims stared reporting right away because instinct is to bathe because one is violated which removes evidence.

i rem a movie where the victim was assaulted by a gang in a bar and the victim was blamed because she was drunk and police were saying she deserved it ..Because how she was dressed ..No one deserves to be violated !!  but agree to report it one has to trust the system!!
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Ok guys I will talk to u later. Need to go home didnt go home since last night n my mom gonna be so mad lolz...
& I dont know how i m able to gonna study today..for my exam:( this so disturbing.
@Blue-ice: Maybe in your opinion, it looks good in textbooks only but maybe not in others. And FACT is, pick up episodes of crime patrol and you will not see it in textbooks but in REALITY that people had the courage to stand up alone, fight against evil and WIN. The father of a daughter who was raped and given no support, yet he continued to fight for justice. He was beaten so much by those criminals and his one arm cut off but STILL he didn't move back and kept fighting and ultimately justice was delivered. He is a proud man today who fought for his daughter.
In another case, a guy's sister was raped and she died. Police tried their best too, GOOD police but alas, nothing happened. The 2 friends of the girls after a point changed their statements bcoz they were given threats too. But he ALONE went against those heads who had political connections also and 

encourage the villagers that if they stand as ONE against those rich people who treat the village as their own then they can surely bring them down. He motivated them, gave them strength, all the villagers became one and stopped giving them food, rashan, everything.. Politicians were scared bcoz they toh wanted votes of the villagers and so these same politicians didn't help them either. Ultimately they were FORCED to leave the village and go somewhere else. And just when they were leaving, the brother of that girl came to their house and shot that guy dead, went to the police station and confessed.. This was the power and ATTITUDE of ONE man and one man alone. He could have complaint too and left it at that but no, these were fearless people. And not people in textbooks. And if you see Crime Patrol, read the newspapers here, you'll find lots of more stories like these. So, no..such atttitude doesn't exist only in textbooks but in real life too. All we have to do is try and HOPE. Not just give up.