Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
The main problem is these disgusting excuses for human beings aren't scared of the law. They aren't scared of the police, they aren't scared of what will happen to THEM when they're caught. If they're given the harshest punishment possible, then things will become better.

A lot of it is also the disgusting idea that "if a woman wore better clothes, then she wouldn't have to go through rape"...such a mentality is as good as responsible for rape as the actual rapists themselves. Just last week, there was a thread in another forum about this that was so disgusting it was shocking...that in the 21st century, people STILL believe such things? 🤢

I love Delhi, I really do...but the city is so unsafe that I am scared to walk from the park 2 minutes from my uncle's house in Delhi to the house by myself. It's HIGH TIME, the government wakes up and tries to do something about this. It's the bloddy capital of India, aur agar wahan yeh haal hai, toh I don't even want to think about other parts of India.

I hope the guys who did this to the girl rot in HELL, are castrated, publicly hanged, whatever...but such losers need the WORSTEST punishment possible. Praying for the victim to get better and to have the strength to deal with this.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^..Wanted to add that the father doesn't have legs either anymore. But he has victory against evil and justice for his daughter.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wave.

A medical student was gangraped in a bus in South Delhi 🤢

That is absolutely disgusting. ðŸ¤¢
Horrible.. I am a Guy but this news disturbed me alot.. Poor Girl ! 
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing pisses me off more than these rape incidents. Every woman is a daughter, sister, friend etc of somebody else. How would these idiots feel if the same happened to someone they cared about? 

This is disturbing. Something needs to be done to those sick bas***ds very soon!

My prayers are with the girl!
Edited by PigBenis - 11 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is terrible. I hope the girl recovers and the culprits are all caught and thrown behind bars forever. 
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
u know they should install more security on the bus...there should be a facility where the bus drivers are able to call the police at any time (like a 24 hr security line or something) and inform them of such incidents so tht they can be stopped immediately...

or there must be someone monitoring those ccv cameras in the bus and informing the police whenever required. 

I hope the girl is okay...mentally and physically too...

..forget law and everything...law is for humans...those bas***ds dunt even have human instincts to acknowledge the fact that one shouldnt harm someone unless its for self defense...they r sadists...period. 

they should be cut up with a butcher knife and fed to the dogs...
Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago
aisa thumbnail
wow  this is  disturbing news,poor sad
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Jaya Bachchan breaks down in Rajya Sabha over Delhi rape

Indo-Asian News Service | Updated: December 18, 2012 15:33 IST

Tweet
submit to reddit

Jaya Bachchan breaks down in Rajya Sabha over Delhi rape

New DelhiWhile many Rajya Sabha members became emotional while condemning the gangrape of a young woman in a moving bus in Delhi, Samajwadi Party MP Jaya Bachchan broke down.

Addressing the house after Deputy Chairman PJ Kurien gave her a second chance to speak, Ms Bachchan asked if the government had made any public apology to the victim's family.

"First of all, whatever happened? Did the government send any condolence to the family? Did you publicly make any announcement saying we are so sorry something so shameful happened in our country?" Ms Bachchan, a veteran film star, asked in Rajya Sabha.

"Sir, I'm basically an artist and I'm very, very disturbed by it. What is going to happen to her? Everybody will forget but she will remember for the rest of her life. It will be a scar. It's a terrible mental torture. How are you going to repay for this?" she said, her voice choking with emotions.

She then paused to wipe away her tears.

"Every day, women are getting raped by their fathers, their brothers, their uncles and it's a shame. We are bringing in bills for certain sections of society which are deprived. What about women who bring you into this world? Where is their protection." 

"I'm ashamed. I personally feel very, very ashamed that I am sitting in this house and not being able to do anything and I am equally disturbed by the answers that keep coming to this house which are totally incorrect," she said.

She urged the government to amend Section 307 of the Indian Penal Code and make rape a crime at par with attempt to murder.

Ms Bachchan earlier had a spat with the chair when she was not allowed to speak beyond the fixed time limit. 

She insisted the issue was important and she would protest by standing at her seat.

She was later allowed to speak again by the chair, making an exception.

"It is a shame. I don't know what all to say. I'm shaken," she said earlier.

"So far, I thought we are living in a country where women are considered idols and worshiped. We worship Durga, saying she is the goddess of power. All these ideals have been spoiled because every day, in cities of India, specially Delhi, such incidents occur," she said.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMB6Dd4X7wY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Senseless crime. 🤢🤢 The culprits should be hanged.