TRPS to be released tomorrow: Dec19

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys as all of you that for past 11 weeks that is from the week of October 9th TRPs have not been released , and all the suppressed bomb is gonna explode tomorrow December 19th 2012.

Though I'm very confident that with the Mother-India and baharat ratna ko milao andolan the TRPS  would have been still the same 0.6 or even less. But this combined TRP release will be either the last saving grace for this sinking ship (if teh TRPS have increased) or it will be the last nail on the coffin of LMYAM.

There are a lot of news floating about LMYAM ending early next year, but nothing concrete has come out from the production house or the channel. So all the loyal viewers are still holding on to the thin ray of hope that the show might complete its 130 episodes at least. But by tomorrow, we will be sure enough If LMYAM will ever survive till 130 episodes or not. 

Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
The results of the TRPS will determine if LMYAM will be pulled off the screens in January or not
OMG M SCARED..
will pray though i knw kam counts nah jst praying buh i believe if v pray tau ALLAH does lisseennnss..

i dun wnt lmyam to end
i wnt it onair to c AKKK ma only fav actooorrr
n n m likin SS luv trakc dese daysss...i lyk dem tgdr tooo..

hopee wateva happens happens fr d bst n its gud fr ASHISSHHH sabse imp yeh baatt hai...

Looking forward to the pronouncement of the T.A.M.'s verdict with regards to LMYAM TRP'S
dont worry we will be first in trp charts...from  behind  😔
hoping 4 the best for LMYAM !! 😕
i am indifferent towards the trps, but lets hope for the best!
Chitra tu tension mat le trp top ayegi. Nai to hamari mata ek hubby se dur ho jayegi
Wish the best 4 the actors.. specially 4 Ashish!! :( whatever God does may it be the best 4 him!!