*Dec. 18 Update* Sahiba-Daljeet reunite at last

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

😛Hey guys next tuesday is my last update then i am going on a vacation and will return Feb with tuesday updates. Pls Don't forget to clickty click that like shike buttom😳

Starts with a hurt daljeet lying down and Sahiba serving him. He has a high fever and she is worried. He wakes up and moves her hand he says get away from u are u not ashamed u left your husband and are with me in this room. Sahiba says u were really sick so I just wanted to take care of u but I will leave.cDaljeet says leave right now! She says yes I will leave but u just get better. He starts crying and says just leave. Gunjan is hearing all this. Sahiba opens the door and she shes gunjan give here tea. Gunjan says im sorry about that lecture I gave u on love it was not right. SAhiba thinks that what u said was not wrong, love pains a lot.

Ranveer arrives at a lake and is yelling like crazy for sahiba he is asking ppl, but no one has seen her. Ranveer is really upset and he says daljeet said she came after her I wil not leave until I get her

SAhiba sleeping next to daljeet. Daljeet wakes up and sees her. He keeps staring. He lifts his hand to move a hair strand from her face. HE slowly touches her face. But then remembers her wedding with ranveer and his promise he made his mom so he stops. The family comes in and asks how he is doing. Daljeet says im fine but I don't remember how I got ehre. The chichi says u were saved bc of your wifes prayers she served u so much. And I also heard she risked her life for u, all she has done is cry and serve u. Chachi asks daljeet why Is he getting so shy? Dolu says hes shy bc of Sahiba aunty. The family invite them to htier sons wedding. Sahiba says we will come for sure!u guys have done so much for us we can not repay u. They leave. And daljeet yells he says why do they think u are my wife. SAhiba begs him to be quiet she said she  had to this to save u, they assumed that  iwas yur wife and I didn't have the guts to tell them the truth. Daljeet says u should have let me died then!

Gungan brings sahiba in private. Gungan says I want to give u a chance. I heard everything that happened this morning I know u are not married. But my family thinks u are, and this rasam that they want u to do is only for married couples. I ccan not let my family be in any trouble so pls tell me your story or I will tell them the thruth. Sahiba tells her the whole story! She says she loves daljeet even htoug she married daljeet.. SAhiba tells gunjan the whole story. Gunjan says u guys are soul mates. Ranveer must be looking like crazy for u guys. SAhiba says if he finds us he will kill daljeetji. Gunjan says u have done so much! SAhiba syas I love him so I can do anything for him. Gunjan crys and says I understand your pain. Gunjan tells sahiba her own heart ache. SAhiba gives her confidence

Daljeet gets ready in a sherwani. SAhiba adores him. They both stare at each other and she says u got ready? Thanku. He says don't theres no need and yes don't think im ready for u im ready for that family that helped me. That poor family doenst even no how well u can lie. He leaves. Sahiba gets ready as well.

Sahiba and daljeet are at the functions but seem uncomfortable.

Precap: Gunjan is with daljeet and sahiba and gunjan says I will tell daljeet everything! They then show sahiba and daljeet hugging and dancing when ranveer walks in!!

Thank you for the update ana1 and would be missing your updates. Do enjoy your vacation and advance happy new year ðŸ˜Š
Thank u for the update, enjoy ur holiday.
Thanks for the update...
Will be missing your update..
Edited by Amanda_18 - 11 years ago