ll TBP 100 Episode Forum Awards [last day] ll

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Royals πŸ€— 
*see the danger divider? 🀣 That is SO US! *

A very warm welcome to all the members of the forum. As we all know, 100 Episodes is coming up in TBP. And so, I, with the permission of higher ups, bring you the 100 Episode Forum Awards!! 

I welcome thee to the...

*Khushi ke aansu* It seems just yesterday when the show started. And now, look! 100 episodes success already.  

Minu: *pulls danda out* Khushi ki bachi. You still haven't posted this?! Kuch kaam ki nai ho. πŸ˜‘

Khushi: *pouts* You know na Star ji. I always do my best when I do things last minute. 

Minu: Chal baate bohut kar li. Kaam kar kaam. I want results. 

Khushi: *salutes dramatically* Yes Boss! 

*Back to anchoring*

So, what are you all waiting for? We just need a reason to par-tay right? πŸ₯³ *whispers* Please nominate kar lena warna star ji ko dekha hai? Meri khair nai  

And so! The

Yup. Those are a much in everything, no? 🀣 

No one is to get upset if you really wanted to win a category but you didn't 😳 It'll all be based on members voting.
 DO NOT PM members asking them to vote for you. That will be considered cheating. This is for fun. Lets just have FUN.
 Only one person to be nominated per category. If you nominate for two in one category, neither of the nomination will be counted.
 DO NOT CREATE MIDS to vote for yourself.
 You can ONLY nominate yourself in ONE category
 PM() your nominations to me [..first.rain..]
 Last date to send in nominations are 25th December
 If you do not understand a particular category, feel free to ask on this thread or PM me.

Now that we have the rules covered, off to the...!!

Funniest Member 

Naughtiest Member 

Always-Talking Romantic Member 

Most Confused Member 

Most Active Member 

Always Smiling Member 

Always Tensed Member 

Always Silent Member 

Always Helpful Member 

Over-Smart Member

Smartest Member  

Cool Member  

All time Upset Member  

Sweetest Member  

Gayab Member  

Most Popular Member  

Stern Member  

Most Responsible Member  

Chupa Rustam Member  

Favorite Siggy Maker 
 Favorite Avi Maker 
Favorite FF Writer 
 Favorite VM Maker 
 Favorite Written Updater 
 Favorite Topic Maker 

JJ of the Forum 
 Kiya of the Forum 
 Keshav of the Forum 
 Panchi of the Forum 
 Ranveer of the Forum 
 Juhi of the Forum 
 Samar of the Forum 
 Babita of the Forum 
 Pratham of the Forum 
 Princi of the Forum 
 Banga of the Forum 
 Vats of the Forum 

DONT anyone dare get lazy! 😳 We need to make this the most happening 😎 I want tons and tons of nominations. 

Start nominating and sending the PMz! I advice to send the nominations for all categories together instead of doing few now, rest later and so on. That way, they're all in one PM 😳 

πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Happy 
Choosing Guys, 🀣 I'm gonna sit back and watch you all struggle whom to nominate 😈 Yup, I'm just cool like that 😎 

-Khushi + Minu
[v] DT

Thank you RiRi and SJ for most of the categories πŸ˜† 

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I vote the same person in two categories?
Answer: Yes. You're most likely to run into multiple categories where you'll want to vote for repeated person. You're allowed to do that. Simply make sure to NOT nominate two people in ONE category.

Do I have to nominate someone in ALL categories?
Answer: Not necessarily. Though, the more categories you nominate for, the merrier. And if there is a category where you feel no one should be nominated, then leave it blank. Just don't leave 75% from total blank 🀣 

Who do I vote for? 
Answer: Well, that is up to you. Just make sure the person you nominate is suited for that category. Don't just go nominating 2-3 people for all the categories. The category you are nominating the member for should relate to them and their behavior in the forum πŸ˜‰ 

Where do I vote? 
Answer: Through PMing me.  PM() your nominations to me [..first.rain..]

When I send the pm should I write their names or usernames??

Answer: Give their usernames. 

What is chupa rustam member?

Answer: Chupa rustam bole toh the one who LOVES keeping secrets πŸ˜‰ You expect them to be something par voh kuch aur hi nikle πŸ˜† 

*Will continue adding as the questions are asked*

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
hey Hitler, whoever made the graphics, usse pakad ke rakh! I'm gonna need that person 😎
😲

*Hitler runs off* 
TU NE BANAYA?!??! :O

*runs after Hitler*
*...*

*Maisy trips and fall in dungar* 🀣 
*Hitler turns around and starts laughing and gets hit by an oncoming Donkey* 
*Just before she falls, ALL 4 TBP boys come to her rescue and lift her up* β˜ΊοΈ
*JJ comes to Maisy's rescue and he gives the guys 'the look' and they run away 😎*
*Princi scolds JJ for giving the boys 'the look' and not letting them enjoy and fires him. JJ sadly boards the plane*

ps: off for lunch. Story to be continued... πŸ˜›