Written Update December 18th 2012

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys here is today's update :)

Mansi is in the kitchen, she asks the maid what she's doing. she tells her I'm making coffee for Anoop and Mansi tells her I'll make it instead. Mansi is smiling to herself, Anoop's sister is there and she watches her smiling, she teases her about it. 

Sahil and Anoop are sitting on the terrace and gazing at the moon. Sahil tells Anoop that this is the best day of our life and I hope you know we should give credit to Mansi for this. Anoop tells him yes I'm very lucky to have her in my life, she made me trust in myself, my life. Sahil tells yes we went according to your plan then instead of Mansi you'd be married to Pooja. Anoop tells him we don't decide who our life partner is going to be this all is decided by God and whatever He does is for the best that's why I'm happy. RL wanted me to have an arranged marriage and I thought I won't be able to live without her, I wanted to marry Pooja but I couldn't. Mansi overhears this and she's shocked. 

Anoop continues that RL's choice is my choice because no one can be like Mansi. Sahil tells him to go tell her that he loves her. Anoop says yeah I should do it but I can't do it. Sahil tells him he should give her a beautiful rose and say I love you. 

Mansi is walking, Anoop's sister stops her and asks her why she didn't give coffee and she tells her that I'll give it to him.

Mansi is in her room and she is recalling whatever Anoop said. She thinks that what if Anoop wanted to marry someone else and not me. Shivani comes from behind and asks her what is she doing and why is she upset. Mansi makes excuse that she just tired, Shivani agrees and leaves.

Anoop is practicing how to say I love with a rose in his hand. Phuphaji asks him what is he doing there and he catches him holding a rose. Anoop makes excuse that he liked it that's why he plucked it.

Anoop comes in his room, Mansi is sleeping so he sits beside her and keeps the rose on the side table but he accidently drops something which wakes her up. Mansi sees the rose and asks about it. Anoop tells her I liked it that's why I plucked it. She tells him to put it in the vase. He wants to tell her that he brought it for her but he doesn't. Mansi tells him to go sleep as it's late. Mansi stops him and tells him I want to talk to you about something, she asks him how many girls you met before me. Anoop asks why why did she ask. She tells him I was just looking at our pictures and I realized we didn't know each other at that time. Anoop tells her yeah we had an arranged marriage so we didn't know each other. She asks him so you met girls before getting married to me. He tells her he didn't meet anyone. Mansi asks him so I'm the first girl you met. He agrees and doesn't tell her anything about Pooja. 

Shivani wakes Sahil up and tells him he's getting late but he is lazy and wants to rest. 

At the dinning table, Anoop comes and asks Mansi when she woke up. She tells him she woke up early just like every morning. He mumbles I wish you spend some time with me. Mansi asks him what he's saying but he doesn't tell her. Shivani comes and Anoop asks her about Sahil. Shivani tells them that he wants to spend time with me today. Anoop comments how weird you girls are, you're complaining about this. Shivani answers him that husband and wife start taking each other for granted. Anoop diagrees and says but you guys must have understood each other easily because you guys had love marriage. Mansi look on.

Precap: Shivani is crying and talking to Sahil, She tells him working alot doesn't mean we have to earn alot of money, we earn respect andif you can't respect yourself no one is going to respect you, I want our child to respect us and proudly say that my father is the best father. 

Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago