Thendral Tuesday- Dec 18, 2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Padma is such an idiotic lady 😑😈 who speaks as if she was born with a silver spoon πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ€“  whereas Kalyani's family are beggars that irritates the viewers a lot 😈😑🀒 .

Moreover the worst of all is , that lady is prepared to go to the extent of spoiling her son's life in order to lead a comfortable life πŸ˜΅πŸ˜³πŸ˜’πŸ€” .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update Jaya.

Why in the world they change T's dubbing artist. Its like some one else is talking and she is just moving her lips. Looks like its going to take a while to get comfortable. This voice is exactly same as old Sudha's voice. I wish they bring back the old dubbing artist.

Good that MM told M that he was the one who asked K to forget M. I really did not want M to go in the route that K did big drogam for her. M was shocked to know that. Why should he even be shocked. MM sariyana sandharpavathi... What else he will do.

M vs GW-P. sabhash sariya potti. Let us see who wins. I won't blame K's mom. GW-P vayiku bayenthe no one will agree for that.

Jeya by the way who is lucky P or Suchi. Suchi vanthe neram Bankerku kasu varuthu. innime Suchi ki sukra thisai than. Sure P is going to put that all in road... He is not even going to repay his debt... All this talk abt Lax as mahan is making me puke.
Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and comments!

Good MM told that he was the one who informed Kalyani to forget Mohan. Poor Mohan thought that MM will support him always... he forgot that MM changes sides based on benefitsπŸ˜•. So going to be Mohan Vs. Padma. Their dialogs towards each other was strong and good. Pretty sure Mohan will win... but lets seeπŸ˜‰.

Kalyani mom's talk was justified. After witnessing Padma mouth lately, how will she allow this M/K wedding to happen. Nice motherly thoughts portrayedπŸ˜‰.

Prabha money is going to go into Suchi hands like a laddu😑.
Thanks Jaya Akka for the lovely updateπŸ€—
Thanks Jaya for the wonderful update...back to back...wow..but honestly what a uselss episode, a typical BP raiser...
I too missed T's voice ...hope its only temporary and she is back soon...A humble request from all of us..

Mohan's stubborness - πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

MM/Padma - 🀒

Kalyani Mom - πŸ‘πŸΌ

Prabha - 😑🀒

Suchi - πŸ₯³ - Kaatula Mazhai

We poor viewers after watching episode -  πŸ˜’ - But still -

Thx for the update.

Did not expect MM will say he was the one to ask K to forget Mohan. Grr P en indha M N nambiar kaalathu dialogues referring to the "indha jenmathla mattum illa endha jenmathlayum neenga sera mudiyaadhu". Shabba mudila

T and D ke brain ivlo irundha Mohan ku irukaadha? I think he can easily find out the place. Thani kudathanam vekkalam T solra maadhiri but practically saadhyama adhu. Rendu house run panra alavukku Mohan ku sambalam pathaadhu. He has to give money to his parents because of MM's condition. I expected D to speak a little.

lol viswai @your suchi ku sukra thesai dhaan comment. πŸ˜› P and D problems are not going to end any time soon. It is incredibly annoying. Why can't Kumaran show even one couple happy? Chumma Deepa va kashta padra madhiri kaamikanum nu killed Prabha's character. :@

Edited by jinju - 11 years ago

Thanks Vjayam for the updates.

Prabha needs to grow up.  Now he is going to think just like VR, the ex-employee owes him a big time just because his father sponsored the medical expenses.
Thanks for the lovely updates!!

Lol Prabha's reaction when he got the check...as though he has never seen a cheque or a large sum of money before.  For sure this money will go to Suchi someway.  

Kalyani's mother was great and made sense...wonder how things will go as Mohan is quite mad.

Tulasi's voice changed...hope her previous voice returns. 
thanks for the updates β­οΈ i did not get a chance to watch 2 days but no regrets as your updates has covered up and i feel like i have watched it  πŸ˜›

No comments.. am kind of tired with this mohan thing now. Though i feel bad for him but i wish he had known his mother better. Looks like both father mother confident he will not do anything nu. I hope no attempt for suicide happens here 🀒