WU - 18-Dec-2012 --Twin trouble :)

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

πŸ˜†Dugu is worried on what to do & asks Chitralekha...chitralekha in its language questions Dugu is she is doing correct by breaking 2 lovers...Dugu says yes I doing it as Vicky likes jeanie but is scared of Tikki Mirchi...

Dugu wants to stop the engagement & thinks how...chitralekha gives an idea & Dugu becomes as Jeanie to ensure tikki mirchi does not get the engagement ring ...Dugu as Jeanie looks pretty & goes away...Actual Jeanie comes all hassled...& shouts for dugu...She feels sorry for Vela & says what use...tikki mirchi will get engaged to Juju...Chitralekha gives the same idea to Jeanie & she also goes away...& chitralekha winks at us πŸ˜‰

Vela comes to Juju in office & tells what happened yday...Juju thinks oh Jeanie what did you do...Juju tells Vela you may have time but I do not have time for these things...Vela says no one believes me if I tell them but you please...Juju makes Vela sit & says see you danced with office boy & proposed priya thinking it is Jeanie...so this is also your thinking only...Vela says I think only in installments I cant think / dream so much ...Vela is all troubled & confused...& leaves...Juju decides to ensure he gets Vela out of this trouble & starts to search for Jeanie's advertisement parents on net...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Here Priya comes to collect the ring & Dugu-Jeanie comes & says this is my ring...then actual Jeanie comes & says it is mine...Priya is shocked at seeing them both...they say they are twins & both support each other saying Im there for one another...one says Im marrying Vela ...other says Im marrying Juju...& after sometime they interchange...& shopkeeper says I have only 1 ring...I will make 3...all 3 girls say shutup & the twins continue to irritate priya & she leaves without buying...Dugu-jeanie says lets go & see what priiya does ...& both plan 2 leave...shopkeeper says who will buy the ring & both vanish in front of them πŸ˜›

juju leavves the photographs of jeanie's parents on Vela's table & is about to leave & Vela sees & says Jeanie's parents...& Juju says...you must have seen TV...I think there is some problem in your head...you just take rest πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ Vela has questions on how did he know doctor's apartment address & keys...Juju manages the situation...

Priya comes & shouts in office about 2 jeanies...vela happy...Juju confused...boss comes & asks all of them 2 come to his cabin ...all there with doctor & Priya tells everything ...& says one wants to marry Vela & other Juju...Juju says if someone wants to marry me...what can I do...& all keep talking...boss finally says does anyone have Jeanie's no...nobody has & boss gets irritated & says all of you are ready for marriage...Priya says I will not till this is cleared...Jeanie & Dugu minature versions seeing this office & happy !!!

Pre-cap : Jeanie leaves a letter for juju saying she has left him & is gone with Dugu for his happiness...Juju is shocked !!! 😊
Edited by navyab - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-vibhakarthi- thumbnail

for the wonderful written update diπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 11 years ago
nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks navya for detailed and interesting WU..
Giafan thumbnail
Well done navya, thanks for the updateπŸ‘
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Well done Navya, thanks for the update
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the wonderful update navya