tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Updated !!

Boy.. what a chilling Train Scene  ...No wonder I am hooked to this show ! 😊
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

@sumana

Agree with your points on Jadda, also this guy seems to inadvertantly keep doing things which will blow away the secrecy of the gang..

First the train blast and now this mishap- all giving clues to the cops
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

// will this simple man be the one who will manage to topple the terrorists organization.
exactly my thoughts Tants..

//sha becoming independent
I never thought about this angle... will her love for her daughter be the trigger for her to turn against the mission?

Hi Vi,

Donno whether they will get Sha to repent  then Rashmi's stance will weaken ..Maybe   Sha might realize the consequences in the last segment or she may never understand at all ..but yes, I would like to see her being  caught in a duality where  the objectives of her mission is in direct contrast to her views...
abavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

she looks like mother... but she is not

shantanu in captivity, in grave peril... he remembers past days... times when he should have been there for his wife and child, things he had taken for granted. now he stands to lose it all... desperate to put things to right, he turns to his life-partner,his wife... "I am sorry," he says. But she is not attuned... how can she be? she is not "The One"
I am fine... she says... almost carelessly... she is not bothered? why not? she is being held hostage with her husband... but she is not even a bit disturbed. her husband is falling to pieces. her child is being held alone in a hostile environment and she cooly states that Suchi is fine... right! suchi is in Disneyland... mehr dear, not your fault... take some lessons from that creepy employer of yours... poor Ayesha is saddled with her as a mother... but a mother she is nevertheless...

But yeah her employer is the real mother ofcourse.. and this lady is not.. the scene brought out this clearly isnt it.. I felt sorry for Sachi and Shantanu too.. the guy says sorry- he feels sorry but its not directed to the right person!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

@sumana

Agree with your points on Jadda, also this guy seems to inadvertantly keep doing things which will blow away the secrecy of the gang..

First the train blast and now this mishap- all giving clues to the cops

The train blast was toalert the Polie and clue them in , Vi.. He wanted the police to investigate and  click onto  Mission 2612.😊
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
updated on the 1st page... 
abavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Vi,

Donno whether they will get Sha to repent  then Rashmi's stance will weaken ..Maybe   Sha might realize the consequences in the last segment or she may never understand at all ..but yes, I would like to see her being  caught in a duality where  the objectives of her mission is in direct contrast to her views...

they would probably show her being caught in a limbo between her own child and the mission but will go ahead with her plans... If not I dont see why they would characterize the lady having a baby in the first place?

May be she will die and the baby will be adopted...
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi ,

Quite short and succinct ;

The contrast between Mehar and Ritika was brought out  wonderfully by the actor :

The remorse of Shantanu as he  understands how much he had neglected his own family

The caring father worried stiff about his daughter and the   least bothered , least worried for  Suchi cuz she is not the Mom.. Highlighted the difference between parents !

Suchi's  desire for a family and her fear of fractured lifestyle that they are living was fleshed out quite tellingly via that Penguin Story..Kudos to the Creative for not turning it melodramatic  nevertheless  making it poignant...

Qayamat se Qayamat tak ;

The ever resourceful  Mastana has managed to gain the trust of  Suchi by the simple expedient of  stating that HE, Mastana  will save  Papa and on top of that, the penniless Mastana has managed to get some moolah for himself n Suchi to get to Agra by the simple expedient of narrating a sob story which would have made Meena Kumari proud ..Yes, Mastana  has been keeping things simple and escaping with his life..will this simple man be the one who will manage to topple the terrorists organization.

Shahana, Quick to judge, not given to reflective thinking  has already condemned  Mastana as the traitor,  and she has also done the unthinkable, she has questioned the judgement of her Husband Mallik  who HAD said that Mastana is trustworthy..will this pave the way for independent thinking of Sha, where she begins to question her Husband's goals with  her own  realization of consequence or will the rolling boulder move on inexorably towards its doom... It appears that Sha is geared towards destruction as we see her still remorseless planning to bomb the children's meet and to achieve this purpose she has got a Hardware techie to create a Tablet and install the Nova 6.

Needle of Suspicion ;

Mehar has begun to slip up, Rashmi has begun to get suspicious about  Mehar but she has not twigged on to the fact that there could be a replacement ..what will happen when Rashmi realizes that Ritika is an imposter!

Bloody Trail;

Jadda ;
The man  or the spider who has spun a web which appears to be leading  the unwary right into the heart of conspiracy ! ..He is questioned for  ticketless travelling  and he provides the final  tickets to his co passengers ..The  attitude  detached, the mindframe cold... Is he deliberately leading the police to Agra  cuz he wants the Mastana connection to be established ?? Will there be any more deaths ??

Mummy-yan tho Aap sabke bhi hongi..Bang , Bang  ... Kya Jadda bhoolgaya, ke uske bhi  Mummy hai..will this crime come home to him ??

Randeep,  who found the foto of Rinki has been lead to the club where she was working and has now been connected to Mastana.. Randeep has been getting the timely breaks..When will he get the first insight into the pendent ??

Sathya...too good...πŸ‘

I still haven't watched the episode...but from what I have been observing...

Mastana is a perfect example of "don't judge a book by its cover"...the quiet, stammering, spineless guy in the background...who was working for other's motive ...is using every possible guide for survival to save his life and Rinky's life...

But how long will this keep him one step ahead of Jedda...???...

abavi thumbnail

The train blast was toalert the Polie and clue them in , Vi.. He wanted the police to investigate and  click onto  Mission 2612.😊

Wasnt it also to let the org get a impression that this lady cant handle it?

that was the impression I got from someone here yesterday... Anyway he is a black sheep in the org... albeit for his own selfishness  and growth!

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

The epi snapshot-cat and mouse game in the chase and race to the finish line - πŸ‘πŸΌ

Finishing point-Rajamandy Agra..

The trophy-❓

A creamy pale skinned neck of rinki adorned with a beautiful necklace for Jadda..

Rab ne ban di criminal jodi of bunty aur bubbly aka rinki and mastana...for the dot connecting Rathore...

Cause and effect- heroines ke style meinπŸ˜ƒ

Rashmi with her thinking cap ascertains everything is not right with Ritika...and the topic is up for discussion with Malti

Shahana decides to not trust anyone for help after the jadda and Mastana incident ... she procures a computer geek for embedding the  dangerous yet seemingly harmless button cells in it... 

Pushpa...I donot hate kids with tears .. inme kitna emotion hai re.. *snif* *sniff*πŸ˜‰

Kids are the sure shot emotional  tadka of an episode and suchi with the penguin wala dialogue and her innocen query to Mastana hits a home runπŸ‘πŸΌ

Aur end main aata hai akson- bang bang or dhishum dhishum

Jadda shows of his marksmanship on the train as he leaves a bloody body count... aree hero ko next clue mine ko mangta na...😎

The colourful episode analysis ends.. keep u r self glued to the screen until next time...πŸ˜‰

Rab ne ban di criminal jodi of bunty aur bubbly aka rinki and mastana...for the dot connecting Rathore...🀣

Koel...only you can sing like this...πŸ˜‰