Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heya  girls GM πŸ€— πŸ€—...

Lovely updates and analysis by Sathya,Anu and sumana ..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..

Today episode only two things are interesting ..

1. why jhadda killed everyone in the train  when terrorist don't expose themselves such a way till they successful in the mission ..its really strange attitude πŸ˜²

2. Rashmi getting even more suspicious,but she won't get something wrong untill she witness mehar in the city .. 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

The epi snapshot-cat and mouse game in the chase and race to the finish line - πŸ‘πŸΌ

Finishing point-Rajamandy Agra..

The trophy-❓

A creamy pale skinned neck of rinki adorned with a beautiful necklace for Jadda..

Rab ne ban di criminal jodi of bunty aur bubbly aka rinki and mastana...for the dot connecting Rathore...

Cause and effect- heroines ke style meinπŸ˜ƒ

Rashmi with her thinking cap ascertains everything is not right with Ritika...and the topic is up for discussion with Malti

Shahana decides to not trust anyone for help after the jadda and Mastana incident ... she procures a computer geek for embedding the  dangerous yet seemingly harmless button cells in it... 

Pushpa...I donot hate kids with tears .. inme kitna emotion hai re.. *snif* *sniff*πŸ˜‰

Kids are the sure shot emotional  tadka of an episode and suchi with the penguin wala dialogue and her innocen query to Mastana hits a home runπŸ‘πŸΌ

Aur end main aata hai akson- bang bang or dhishum dhishum

Jadda shows of his marksmanship on the train as he leaves a bloody body count... are hero ko next clue mine ko mangta na...😎

The colourful episode analysis ends.. keep u r self glued to the screen until next time...πŸ˜‰

Takes Fevicol and glues myself and then realizes yeh tho Koeliyya ki post hai, there is no need for Fevicol.. kyunke  Ur words itself keeps us glued !!

Jadda is such a selfless guy, Bechara is going out of the way to help the fauj and none understand him * Sob, Sob*

On a serious Note.. Does not Cabir  seem to be the taller, leaner version of Kasab.. both almost have the same profile ...
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

The train blast was toalert the Polie and clue them in , Vi.. He wanted the police to investigate and  click onto  Mission 2612.😊

Jadda has different plans for the Nova 6...i think...Because Shiek wanted the bombs...He wants the mission to fail...he wants to get hold of the Nova 6...

Sha  was the only hinderence in his plan...till Rinky came along...as he thinks she has the detonator...
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Koel: suberb write-up with the right amount of humour πŸ‘

Sathu: ur write-up was truly succinct but left a deep impact, very poignant indeed...loved ur simple man theoryπŸ‘ and yup that penguin child reference was very emotional.

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Takes Fevicol and glues myself and then realizes yeh tho Koeliyya ki post hai, there is no need for Fevicol.. kyunke  Ur words itself keeps us glued !!

Jadda is such a selfless guy, Bechara is going out of the way to help the fauj and none understand him * Sob, Sob*

On a serious Note.. Does not Cabir  seem to be the taller, leaner version of Kasab.. both almost have the same profile ...

If there is one person in this whole wide world who will sob for a "selfless" guy like Jedda😳...thats my darling Sathu...😈
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heya pal ,Vi,koel .sharmi  everyone πŸ€— πŸ€—..

Koel lovely write upπŸ‘ πŸ‘...you know how i am found of your writing πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Heya  girls GM πŸ€— πŸ€—...

Lovely updates and analysis by Sathya,Anu and sumana ..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..

Today episode only two things are interesting ..

1. why jhadda killed everyone in the train  when terrorist don't expose themselves such a way till they successful in the mission ..its really strange attitude πŸ˜²

2. Rashmi getting even more suspicious,but she won't get something wrong untill she witness mehar in the city .. 

Thanks Re πŸ€—

Good evening !!

Maybe bec he is a business man first and he has a score to settle which is far more  important to him than  getting caught by police..
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

If there is one person in this whole wide world who will sob for a "selfless" guy like Jedda😳...thats my darling Sathu...😈

In one of the written updats, she even sobbed for Mallik... Sha's Hubby!
She likes the underdogs.. Isnt it Tants
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Vee  aar deefarunt, U  C πŸ˜‰
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Heya pal ,Vi,koel .sharmi  everyone πŸ€— πŸ€—..

Koel lovely write upπŸ‘ πŸ‘...you know how i am found of your writing πŸ˜ƒ

Lucky πŸ€— Long time!