Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: abavi

In one of the written updats, she even sobbed for Mallik... Sha's Hubby!
She likes the underdogs.. Isnt it Tants

Ahh !! Glory unto me..I am the true blue ..Love all neighbors esp if they are underdogs kinda girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lucky πŸ€— Long time!

yes Vi long time πŸ€— πŸ€—...H R U?..miss our long long discussions πŸ˜ƒ..
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vasiraju

yes Vi long time πŸ€— πŸ€—...H R U?..miss our long long discussions πŸ˜ƒ..

haan.. dont we..  We still had FB redux an all... But this is better...
I was never a fan of FB.. I dont think I will ever be... after getting used to india forums format... I was lost when so many discussions happend at Redux FB page...

Now happy happy!
vasiraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Vee  aar deefarunt, U  C πŸ˜‰

You liked the train scene sathya πŸ˜² πŸ˜²..its terrifying...i got disturbed with such scene ..My heart  cried for those innocents πŸ˜­ ...i am only  girl in my family who cries watching such scenes  in movies ..
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

In one of the written updats, she even sobbed for Mallik... Sha's Hubby!
She likes the underdogs.. Isnt it Tants

Hi Vi...yup Sathu has an eye for the negative/grey character...remember...she loved Shyam and liked ASRπŸ˜‰
Zoyafan thumbnail

You liked the train scene sathya πŸ˜² πŸ˜²..its terrifying...i got disturbed with such scene ..My heart  cried for those innocents πŸ˜­ ...i am only  girl in my family who cries watching such scenes  in movies ..

Hi Lucky...ur my soul sister then dear...I am a cry baby when it comes to movies/TV...anything reelπŸ˜† 
tanthya thumbnail

Yes, I liked the train scene re.. it was shot with minimal fuss and there was no overt dramatics .. It just showed the dimensions of Jadda ... Tum Bhoolgayi..I  do not get emotionally attached to a show and watch the content clinically.. so I most often come across as a cold fish 😈
Zoyafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Yes, I liked the train scene re.. it was shot with minimal fuss and there was no overt dramatics .. It just showed the dimensions of Jadda ... Tum Bhoolgayi..I  do not get emotionally attached to a show and watch the content clinically.. so I most often come across as a cold fish 😈

Hey Sathu...whatta word!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Do u think...that the CVs will also keep 2612 as an open loop...as in the mission failed but the big fish still at large...without glorifying the intel dept/ATB as it happens in cliched BW movies

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pals13

Hi Vi...yup Sathu has an eye for the negative/grey character...remember...she loved Shyam and liked ASRπŸ˜‰

yeah πŸ˜† 

P.S. Pallu, we would have loved Shyamu.. if the story went the way it was planned at first... OK OK Shhh... this is 2612 forum!

vasiraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

Hi Lucky...ur my soul sister then dear...I am a cry baby when it comes to movies/TV...anything reelπŸ˜† 

Oh Pal really ...I am so happy that i Found someone like me πŸ˜†...when ever a sad runs on the screen my entire family turn at  to see whether i am crying or not,,, recently i watched Amar prem Movie i cried for Shamila tagore  like any thing ..πŸ˜†