Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: abavi

good it runs like this... I feel like reading a book!

My friend is not free for lunch yet, so I will hang around for some more time πŸ˜ƒ

yes, that too ludlum
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

GM, Shanti !!

Thanks Hun

I liked how he unfolds himself from that Train seat..Like that  old model easy chair of our grandparents !! Also  How casually he looks out to see whether there any more bird to hunt..no  fear, no tension.. why , he might be going to attend a dinner party

Yup, he was so casual about it... what do you think is his purpose???
Peace67 thumbnail

yes, that too ludlum

Jason Bourne at his best πŸ˜ƒ
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Execution was too  good in train scene and Mastana travelling scene.  Condractitoy between two characters.πŸ‘

Jadda is shooting every one with blue and red and again won heart of many people through his character portrayal on screen (Note only acting πŸ˜‰)πŸ˜†)
Loved the Scene between Shanthanu and Fake ritika and came very naturally with the two opposite polesπŸ‘ (one who  realised for his daughter and wife(family and other slipping through her words (fake ritika).

Rashmi is on the verge of doubting her sister...

Whether Rinki once again win jadda's heart or any more death is near soon...

Sha...-No words about her...  I want the fire from her very soon but it will not happen  ...

IS there any death competion between Mastanna, Rinki and Mastana's mother )😑
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

good it runs like this... I feel like reading a book!

My friend is not free for lunch yet, so I will hang around for some more time πŸ˜ƒ

oh than we will have fun ..me too liking the phase ..this kind of stories should have such kind of screenplay and script ...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Oh that's why its running like marathon ..Than where will we find our next home ...Do you have any idea on other serials 

We will find a place re..who thot we will get 2612 so soon after what shall i call this love..we wil manage something else πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Yup, he was so casual about it... what do you think is his purpose???

after his killing spree ..what will happen ??  as u said , he is doling out BC
Peace67 thumbnail

We will find a place re..who thot we will get 2612 so soon after what shall i call this love..we wil manage something else πŸ˜ƒ

So is it finishing on 2612?? I thought the start of the terror was 2612..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: samanthana

Execution was too  good in train scene and Mastana travelling scene.  Condractitoy between two characters.πŸ‘

Jadda is shooting every one with blue and red and again won heart of many people through his character portrayal on screen (Note only acting πŸ˜‰)πŸ˜†)
Loved the Scene between Shanthanu and Fake ritika and came very naturally with the two opposite polesπŸ‘ (one who  realised for his daughter and wife(family and other slipping through her words (fake ritika).

Rashmi is on the verge of doubting her sister...

Whether Rinki once again win jadda's heart or any more death is near soon...

Sha...-No words about her...  I want the fire from her very soon but it will not happen  ...

IS there any death competion between Mastanna, Rinki and Mastana's mother )😑

Judy beta...Dil khush kardi with ur love for jadda ...muhwazz !!
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so the mission is not going to complete ..the first step of sha  can only be successful...their will be season tow for this serial..with extension of story or they will start with new plot ?