Madhubala WU Dec 18 Rishbala clear misundrstandigs

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Madhubala

Written update

Madhu is in her room crying when Radha comes to Madhu with a photoframe n gifts to Madhu.  Its Rishbala picture.  Radha says that now that Madhu has made a place for herself in RKs heart the pic should get place in Rishbalas room.  Radha says it is a gift from her side for the new beginning of Rishbala relationship.  Madhu fakes happiness and accepts the gift.  Radha leaves.  Madhu looks at the pictures and asks why RK has doubt on her love and feelings?

In the evening, Madhu enters her room n finds servant fixing the photoframe on the fall.  Madhu asks what he is doing.  he says he is doing this on Radha orders.  Madhu says she is fix it and asks to leaves.

Madhu gets up on the ladder to remove the pic recollecting RKs words doubting her intentions.  RK comes n Madhu trips n falls into RKs arms.  BG- Hum hain deewane.  Rishbala eyelock.  RK puts Madhu down n Madhu says she was trying to remove the pic, she moves forward to remove it n RK stops her.  RK gets closer to Madhu n says she is a liar.  She asks him to tell her a way to prove her love.  RK says she was shocked hearing his conditions. She can live die for him but wont come with him.  RK stops Madhu as she tries to explain n he says coz she does not want to come with him but stop him from going as she wants to fill happiness in the lives of all.  RK says She wants happiness in Padmini trish n her dad aka Mallik's life.  She cannot forgive Mallik but keep loving him.. pyaar bhi hai..dard bhi ..she wants to make everyone happy n agrees to her.. Says she fixed the broken heart in a stone like him. Madhu explains n RK says ..better not to talk else she cries n half words flow away in tears! RK asks if she will come when all is well? Madhu says yes wherever he wants whichever jungle, mountain, anywhere n she needs only his love n him.  RK holds Madhus hand. He says no one can separate them.

He says he had joked n insulted her with the 4 phere marriage but now wants to correct his mistake n wants to do marriage of 7 pheras with her.  BG- Tere ishq pe.  Rishbala hug.  RK says..they will proceed the relation once they take 7 pheras n till he solves her family problems their wedding video will be on PAUSE.  Madhu says her family issues will be solved but what about his family - his mom? RK asks if she is keeping conditions with RK? Madhu says in front of her is her Rishabh.  RK fumes.  She touches his face and tries to explain, but he walks off.

RK is painting n recollects Radhas remarriage.  He drops the colors on the floor n recollects his childhood memories when Radha teaches him painting.  She remembers how Radha asked him to be calm while painting n he liked spilled paints n asked her not to clear it n she agrees.

Next day morning, RK wakes up in the painting room with colors on his fingers.  RK calls out to servants but Radha comes n helps him wash his hand.  RK asks where were I was calling from long time thinking Madhu.  Radha asks when - I was always here - you should have called me once.  RK calls out for Madhu.  Radha says Madhu went to mandir.  RK walks off.

RK keeps calling Madhu but she does not receive.  She watches him hiding behind the pillars.  RK calls out to servants.  Radha gets his tea and informs servants are on leave. RK gets up.  Radha says Rishu.  Rk takes the tea cup n walks off!

RK is in the kitchen looks at the cup of tea, but decides to make his tea and starts making it.  Radha watching it hiding.  Madhu assures Radha to relax.  Radha says he will not drink the tea for sure n she knows him.  Madhu says he will. RK struggles with making tea n finally picks up the cup of tea n drinks.  Radha n Madhu are happy n Madhu hugs Radha in joy.

Precap — RK asks someone to send choco box to the home of the heroine of his movie n Madhu asks who it is and why he is sending chocos? RK says her souten!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i want to see the precap...par kahin pe bhi they are not showing it 😭 they are showing DVD's gpa promo instead 
well...thanks soo much for the update anyway 😊
Edited by Yukthi. - 11 years ago
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@-Madhubala-: TFS 4 the WU of the epi!!!!😊
Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update.
mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the written update!

<3
PUJAA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no luvmakin before marriage.. lol
luvolaf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnk u for the written update
Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)
SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS! 😊

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanks 4 Madhubala WU Dec 18