Pavitra Rishta

~~* Happy birthday Ankita Lokhande!! *~~

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Pink Divider

19th of December is a special day for a lot of telly viewers across the globe. The reason- it marks the birthday of one of the most popular and loved personalities of Indian television.

She enters your living room everyday as the docile and meek Archana of Zee TV's TRP topper Pavitra Rishta, shedding tears and moving you with the complexities of her life, while managing to look pretty as a picture at the same time. Outside her bahu avatar, she impresses you on reality shows across channels from time to time, showing off her other interests like a penchant for comedy and her love for dance- making you want to root for her day and night and applaud her for her skills. You might be one of those who 'aww'ed when she shyly as well as bluntly said, "I love you Guggu," to sweetheart Sushant Singh Rajput after a proposal on national TV. You might have even seen this graceful dancer performing at numerous television award functions or celebrations of Zee. She might be the media's favourite punching bag owing to her 'attitude' *rolls eyes* , but at the same time she is much loved for her candid and playful personality that comes across in the offscreen segments shown in Entertainment news shows like Saas Bahu aur saazish. Awards and recognition are just one aspect of the life of this actress, the other is the immense love and adulation she enjoys from her fans- for simply being herself.

And if you still say that you don't know who this personality is, then darling, honestly, you must have been living under a rock till date. Cos love her, hate her, but you just can't ignore her!! Join me in wishing a very happy birthday to this beautiful lady, who, we never realised when, became a part of our lives!

(banner credit:bwtsweetu writeup: nikitagmc)
Edited by lunza - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail

I'm a girl next door at heart, not unlike you
I love makeup and looking pretty, just like you do.
I think I'm fat, I get jealous too.
and love romantic walks under the light of the moon
A little sweet, a little wild
A little caring, with an anger mild.
Its just that I aimed for the stars
And thanks to Bappa, got so far
And yet I haven't changed- not till now
Hope I'll be the same, and yet continue to wow.

Ankita Lokhande has indeed had a long and eventful journey so far. Born and brought up in a Maharashtrian family in Indore as Tanuja, she harboured dreams of becoming an actress since childhood. All set to enroll at the Frankfinn institute to become an airhostess, Ankita decided to give her dreams a chance by taking part in Zee Cinestars ki khoj in 2005. Although she was highly praised for her dancing skills, was awarded the Best Dancer Award and reached the top 5,  yet she could not win the show. However, it did give her the necessary exposure, grooming and self- confidence she required at that point- which eventually translated into her being the success story she is today.

Struggling for 4 years in television, with a show that shut shop even before it started (Bali Umar ko salaam on NDTV imagine) was not easy, and Ankita turned to modelling. Her perseverance towards acting however, did not go to waste, and she got her first big break with Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta in 2009, in which she played the role of Archana, a caring and sensitive semi educated middle class girl with a heart of gold. The show became immensely popular and remained Zee's top show for almost 3 years. Not only did it make Ankita, or Archana, a household name, it also played a big role in uniting her with her Prince Charming, actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who played the role of her husband Manav in the show.

With Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4, a dance reality show that they did together, they accepted their love for each other in the open. It was on this platform that Ankita garnered praise for her excellent dancing skills, and even went on to do Comedy Circus, a stand up comedy show on the same channel, which she eventually had to quit due to time constraints. Today Ankita enjoys the reputation of being one of the most highly paid actresses in Tellydom, with unmatched popularity to complement it- the constant streams of awards she has received for her portrayal of Archana are proof enough of this fact.

(credit: bwtsweetu for banners, nikitagmc for writeups)

lunza thumbnail

"Woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have miles to go before I sleep..
.. and miles to go before I sleep."

This is in short, Ankita's journey in the past one year.

The year gone by saw Ankita making some tough decisions and sticking on to them- prime amongst them was to continue with Pavitra Rishta, the show which gave her fame, inspite of the 20year leap. Ankita went ahead with playing the role of a mother to a girl her own age in the show and in her own words, "If Aishwarya Rai can age in Guru and then spring back in a sexy role with Dhoom 2, there is no reason to believe that I will be typecast in an elderly role too."

And she did play the character of Archana with the same honesty and sincerity as before, so much that the producer and the channel too praised her and gave her credit for carrying the show on her slim shoulders at a time when male lead Sushant quit and the replacement, Hiten Tejwani, needed time to settle into the role. Personally, it was a difficult time for the actress at first, as she herself accepted that Sushant's exit left a void for her and she missed him terribly on the sets, but as it goes, 'Aasman mein jabtak sitare rahenge, hum ek dusre ke, sahare rahenge..'. They did appear together again though, this time on the cover page of People Magazine, along with a joint interview, where for the first time they opened up on how they fell in love, as well as other aspects of their relationship and career plans.

The year brought with it a number of accolades as well. Ankita won the Best actress (popular) at the Gold awards, the Best TV personality at the Indian Telly awards and the Best Personality again in the Zee Rishtey awards. Her onscreen avatar did not affect her offscreen image, as she sizzled in some of the best dance numbers like chikni chameli, jhalla wallah and ooh la la at award functions, and also performed a much appreciated contemporary dance piece with little Soumya in DID Little Masters. A guest interview with Shekhar Suman on Movers and Shakers was also one of the highlights this year, with Ankita opening up about her career, media created image of hers, and her aspirations ahead.

The end of this year, and the beginning of a new year bring with it a lot of questions too. Will Ankita, scheduled to play a grandmother next on the show, finally quit it, as is being rumoured? Will Pavitra Rishta fail to survive this patch and eventually shut down? Will Ankita too, like Sushant, move on to movies? Nobody has the answer to these questions, but what we do know is that at every step her fans will be present, cheering and supporting her throughout.

(banner credits: bwtsweetu writeup: nikitagmc)

lunza thumbnail

VM's in honour of the day

Sharon Di (suan)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgf1tSbSryQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

ipsii 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4WZSQexveU&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Ashwin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6vfRKKIVVE[/YOUTUBE]

lunza thumbnail

Wishes, siggies and gifts!

Nikitagmc

Lunza

Supriya

..Sonii..

"A beautiful girl is a girl that can humbly love them self. when someone is happy with them self you can see it in their eyes as an intriguing sparkle, as an alluring lustrous glint. Do not worry yourself with false beauty because false beauty can be bought, and if you can buy it, then its worth nothing. Real beauty is priceless, real beauty is intangible. Be happy with yourself and you will acquire and society will see that you encompass an unmatched beauty that even the greatest poets and vivid minds would tremble speechlessly knowing even they lack the ability to describe its grandeur."

You are the definition of beauty, transparancy and a girl living life on her terms...in a cheerful way.
I relate to you the same way I relate to Archana...PR is what you connected with the audience with your charisma.
The way you had taken your work to different lever with your dedication to the show is really commendable.Where no one really cares what the character and its role, you never fail to criticize the CV's for their ignorance.
You will always live in our hearts. You made us smile with your enchanting presence, laugh with your unlimited jokes and mesmerize with your elegant and charismatic performances. May be this is the last time I will be wishing Ankita birthday as Archana...but will be eagerly wait to watch you in different roles in future.
Wishing you A very happy birthday and may all your dreams come true.
God bless you dear.

Suan

A gift sent for us from above.

None as unique as you.

Know that your fans love you dearly.

I love how you stay true to yourself

The blessings of God is always with you and Sushant.
All the best to you now, and always.

http://youtu.be/Rgf1tSbSryQ 

Aaraadhyaa

Ankita is one of the finest talents we have on T.V right now.She has breathed life into one of the iconic bahus of Indian Telly so flawlessly.Archana is a household name for yrs and full credit goes to Ankita for making viewers relate to Archana with her perfect actl.But what I absolutely adore about her is her bindaas personality.She is forever going to be young because of her happy cheery nonchalant persona.Love the way she can gel with each and everyone around,spread happiness around, genuineness with which she maintain each relationship and just how brutally honest she is.She can make us cry with her portrayal of Archana onscreen,smile with her through unmatchable humor sense offscreen and transform us into other world with her grace and adaas while performing on stage.Thats Ankita for me.Cant help but adore her

Just like fine wine, she grows better with the years.May her special day be filled with joy,peace and happiness.Happy Birthday to my dear Anki !! 

Tanyaz 

Many Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Dear Ankita ..

I can't thank you enough for the way you keep so many of us entertained .You are a very special girl and you deserve all the special things in life ..

Always stay the way  you are and take good care of yourself ...🥳🥳

stefanandre :

Ankita

Ganpati Baba has come to shower his blessings on you.

Wishing you lots of happiness and success.

tailorswift :

Happy Birthday 

ANKITA

A very Happy Birthday My Jigar Da Tukda

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to yu ...
Happy Birthday to yu...Happy Birthday to yu ... 
Ankita.
Wish you many many happy returns of the day ANKITA...I am falling short of words to wish you now ...coz you always stay there in my prayers and my conversations . So here's wishing you a bright successful year ahead filled with enormous joy , good health and love from everyone around.
Just stay the way your are coz...I wudnt want to change a bit of a thing about you...we love you the way you are :X :X
Wish to see yu soon on our BOLLYWOOD screens and see you with yourSweat Heart SUSHANT as a couple married soon too...we are so dying to see you as a Enjoy your Day ...have a Fab day on your Birthday

k k back to the point =)) here's wishing you again

Baar baar din ye aaye
baar baar dill ye gaaye
Tum jeeyo hazaaron saal
ye meri hai arzoo..
Happy birthday to yu...
Happy Birthday to yu...
Happy Birthday to yu Ankita...Happy Birthday to you

And offcourse my song dedication for you like always 

Tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi
yunhi nahi dill lubhata koi
jaane tu...yaa jaane na
maane tu yaa maane naa 

Love you Loads ...yur Crazy Fan   
 tailorswift

Rasika

U
n   these two loving words r for our very lovely ANKITA 😊
 MAY ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE  !!
PRAY U HAVE A VERY SUCCESSFUL YEAR AHEAD!! 

LOVE U  ANKITA  !!
MAY  ALL GOOD ANGELS ALWAYS SHINE ON U !!

Gaurav

One day sky was crying.

I ask him why are you
crying today.

He told me i have lost my
beautiful star.

It was a day when you were born.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ankita"

"Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 My lovely Star Ankita Lokhande..
Hope this coming year gives u lots of Happiness..
Keep Smiling n Make every1 Happy...

amanpreet4542 

" Ankita... is a name in every household she is the queen of tellywood. She has won many hearts not only in India but worldwide. On this special day we celebrate the birth of the first and last angel on earth! Happy Birthday Ankita!!! We all love you  😃"

Sahana

On Ur Birthday, Special One, I wish Dat ol ur dreams come true.          
 May ur day filled wid Joy, Wonder Gifts n Goodis Too.
 On Ur Special Day
 I'm thinking of ol d wonderful things dat bring so much                      
joy to others, Including Me!
I celebrate ur unconquerable Spirit, dat let u meet every              
challenge wid confidence, enthusiasm n Persistance.
I admire ur Sensitivity.
I wish u fine n Simple Pleasure.
I wish u Many Years of Laughter.
I wish u ol of life's best Treasure.
I Wish u Happily Ever After..
"Happy Birthday"

Ipsii

This is my earnest prayer for you. may the love of god b with you all day through with his endless, boundless grace may he richly bless your life with much happiness and success. happy birth day Ankita..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4WZSQexveU&feature=youtu.be

Awesome2210...(malavika)

Happpy waaala b'day Ankiittaaa :* Thanks for making us smile , laugh and cry all throughout these 3 years ... Hope you acheive everything that you want in Life ... and also get married to sushant very soon :P .. Love you Loads <3

Anijoyce :

Harshit
Fly in the plane of ambition, and land on the airport of success, luck is yours, wish is mine may your future always shine... with lots of love... happy birthday to you...

Suraj roshni le kar aayaa, aur chidyon ne gaanaa gaayaa, phoolon ne hans hans kar bolaa, mubarak ho tumhara janam din aaya!!!!!

Tohfa-e-dil de du ya de du chand tare,
Jaanam din pe tuje kya du yeh puche he mujhse saare,
Zinadagi tere naam kar du bhi toh kam hai,
Daaman mein bhar du har pal khushiyo ko mein tumhare...

Vaishno

A very-very happy birthday to you ankita wahini... And many-many returns of the day. May you live 1000 of years... May all your dreams comes true... You and sushant dada always live together, do more and love with each other, may your love become deep day by day and please marry soon... You and sushant dada made for each other... We miss you... I wish that god give you a lot of happiness, always be happy and any type of sorrows never touch you... God bless you wahini...

Ankita Cool

Hey ankita wish u A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY:*<3
may u get each n every thing u want in ur life and all the the happiness...
All ur well wishers love u a lot n will always support u:)
i have one wish in my life to meet u n sushant..i hope my wish comes true someday...
I love to see u with sush..u both look awesome made fr each othr<3
i adore u a lot..u r such a superb actressn have n strong screen presence..i just keep looking at u wen u r on tv...u r the most gorgeous n stunning lady i have ever come across...u r b'ful both frm inside n outside...stay the way u r..LOVE

Tanisha

You're a person with great inner strength and a KiNd HeArT, and a person as wonderful as you deserve to have not only a BeAuTiFuL day and year but a life that's bLeSsEd with EvErY HaPpInEsS and LImItLeSs LoVe... HappY BirthdaY my sweet AnkI di... LuV u AloT!!!

Ashwin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6vfRKKIVVE

Chetan

gaurav_ankita08

Vijaya13:

ANKITA

Welcome Everyone !                                                                       
Let us all join together and celebrate this day
DECEMBER   19
The day a sparkling star was born          

Our   ANKITA  

ANKITA

May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer, celebrations, a gathering of SUSHANT  and  friends.Here is wishing you great happiness and joy that never ends. We hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day. On your birthday, dear Ankita we would like to thank you for all that you have done by coming into our lives and how much you mean to us

We are so lucky to have a special person like you, May all your Birthday dreams and wishes come true!

Happy Birthday  ANKITA

Your Day With sushant &  Family & Friends!

Have A Blast!!!

lunza thumbnail

More or less done, I guess! :)

This thread is a joint effort. Though individual credits have been mentioned, special thanks are due to AshuNaik (who collected the member siggies, wishes and most importantly mobilised the members to participate 😆👏), TB and Nisha (who have been making Sushant and Ankita b'day threads for the past few years. A special shout out to the forum members for their participation.

And now, post away guys! And let's keep this thread a happy place.
lunza thumbnail
(^^^^ Okay , so adding to the credits in the post above , the entire , and by that I mean , ENTIRE , TOTAL, ABSOLUTE , COMPLETE and poora ka poora credit for consolidating the stuff , planning out , organising , formatting and posting everything on this thread also goes to Niki .. the only thing I did was give her my password...)

Okay , so now coming to the birthday girl .. 

Happpyyy birrtthhhday Ankita !!! 🤗...
Wish you loads of happiness , success , and all the good things in life ... because you totally deserve every bit of it !!!!
Hope you have a fantastic year ahead ...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Ankita!!!🤗 May you have a wonderful year ahead professionally and personally! Keep smiling always and just be the way you are, we like you that way!
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!
Amazing thread! 😊
Ashu, Nikita, Nisha, and TB...fab job. 🤔

All who have contributed and will contribute, great job.
I'm sure Ankita appreciates it all. 😊
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Ankita.. You are angel sent from the heaven.. Stay always the way you are.. Love you loads.. Keep smiling.. Hope to see you in a new show.. May you acheive loads and loads of success.. May all ur wishes come true.. Always stay happy with your guggu..

Happy Birthday Minty!Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago