Awesome epi today.!! Epic acting by Sweety Rocky.!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys i guess this is the first time i m posting in Parvarish forum...Actually today i just couldn't stop myself from posting here...I have to say Parvarish team simply rocks...!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I literally had tears in my eyes while watching today's epi...😭😭😭
What an awesome episode n simply mind-blowing acting by Sweety n Rocky...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kudos to Shweta n Tapasvi for enacting the emotions n bond that a mother n son share...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
They both were just bang on today...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³
I m a girl but i m sure most of the guys here must have felt that Sweety n Rocky enacted exactly what they feel n think about their mothers...😳 
No doubt daughters are more close to mothers but the bond a mother shares with her son is truely unique n very strong ⭐️😳...n i think the male members here (although very lessπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) will agree with me...πŸ˜‰
Today's epi was dedicated to a mother n son's unique relationship...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
And OMG when that song was played in hospital on Rocky...TUJHE SAB HAI PATA HAI NA MAA...I just couldn't stop my tears... 😭😭😭What a scene that was... β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Besides that when Rocky hugs Sweety in the party n then outside the party when she is consoling him n he says you r BEST MOM n the way he fought with that guy for insulting his mother all scenes were simply superb today...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shweta n Tapasvi should get an applause for today's performance...πŸ€—

And last but not the least hats off to the makers of Parvarish who bring such interesting tracks n execute them in such a way that it seems so natural n everyone can relate to it...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Parvarish is a must watch series... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³ A gr8 show in today's world where most of the serials are just trash n show useless things n drag them unnecessarily...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
I simply fell in love with Sweety n Rocky today...  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Great topic! I agree with you for sure. Thi show is always so easy to relate too with the tracks that are shown. 
Mariam really good to see an appreciating post 4rm ur side in Parvarish forum..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
I loved today's episode ..Yes this show is so relate able .
.Let me share something with you all.In 2010 Durga Puja my younger brother who was 15 then went with his friends, He got drunk rather they mixed it with cold drinks and he took one bottle and about to take more..My mother went to search him , she found him and bring him back home ...I don't know what would have happen with him if she never interfere,because one of his friends died in road accident near Jodhpur park(A famous puja padal)that year after alcohol consumption.While seeing today's episode my mother had tears.My brother does not stay with us now.He is in hostel,He has changed and scored a good marks in Pre test of 10th exam ..This show is that real 
i love ur post!! ❀️
i do agree..i lov de way sweety slap UD!!
πŸ‘
True yarrr just love this show to the core
its never boring
highly underestimated show πŸ˜­
This is one show on sony id never want it to end 
n
 todays epi was Out of This World !! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Shweta is an actress per excellence

and Now Rocky WHAT AN AMAZING ACTOR THIS GUY IS SIMPLE APPLAUDABLE !!!!!!

Salute to the whole team of parvarish !!

totally agreed.shweta is an established actor but today tapasvi just blew me away!!i have always liked him as rocky but his acting 2day just makes me want to do a lot of tareef πŸ˜† the way he hugged his mom,relief washing over his face on seeing his saviour,reprimanding himself for his past mistakes,admiring her for the way she handled things- everything was done beautifully.kudos to tapasvi for  playing his character with elanπŸ‘ Edited by phloxy - 11 years ago
So, this track is making the silent members come out? πŸ˜† Hope to catch you in the forums. 😊

As to the performance, it was just breathtaking. Nobody had doubts about Shweta, as she performs beautifully, but Tapasvi set a new benchmark today, he was too good. He promises a lot of potential. The emotional scenes were done beautifully by both, no over-the-top crap, just true raw emotions that touched the heart. πŸ‘ And credits goes to the makers too, they executed the plot beautifully.

And yeah, I am a guy, and contrary to the popular belief, we guys can be emotional too. Especially for mothers, they are one's weak spot. I did not cry, but was touched by the scene. Awesome television, considering the crap most soaps put up!
The episode ws mindblowing...

Though i didnt watch it completely but saw last 10 min ...
n rocky n sweet were undoubtedly amazing

The song :"Maa " was  like n icing on d cake ...

super amazing episode 1ce again...

parvarrish truly rocks!!!