Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
"Rape" this word is really hurting for womens,I don't know why people do these kind of bad things in world,what they get by doing such nonsense things(Ek baar ye bhi nahi sochte ki samne wale par kya asar hoga is cheez ka).Government is sleeping while these crimes are happening in our country?Where those politicla people who fight in elections for getting their Government in respected cities,Why is Police constable looking at every crime which happens in our city n then says aise chote mote hadse hote rehte hain is sheher  mein.
I say Indian Government sucks if a girl is raped by his own father n brother so these people don't take any actions,Yesterday i saw rajyasabha members asking honourable speaker for justice that tiem speaker said keep this matter out of it why so man Do these ladies are not members of your parliment? or You think they are wrong?.People wake up start an anti corruption method to destroy such crimes in our Country..
Help people we need your support,Pls i request don't harm Girls pls i request bcoz (Uppar wala sab dekh raha hain kaun kya kar raha hain)Save Girl Child bcoz they are like Another god for us..

STOP SUCH CRIMES THAT HAPPENS IN OUR COUNTRY.!!!
I'm in the states but I wish I could fly over there to support you in your cause. No women should live in fear of getting raped in a culturally rich country like ours! I feel such heart break hearing how the women in our country are being disrespected because of a few people who think that molesting and harassing women is okay. No one should be mistreated like this, EVER! I am praying for the woman who was raped. I hope that God will heal her broken wounds on the outside and on the inside! We all are standing with you! Though we are far away, we are together with you in spirit! ðŸ˜­

Edited by SiMi81 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mjht_one

my mum just told me something which i find very disturbing

there was a father who use to drink a lot and for he use to rape his 6 year old duaghter and get his friends to rape her as well...

that is sick...

india really needs to do something with the jsutice system, they majorly need to change the law and torture these men to death

Even i'm disturbed by such heinous crimes...i feel so bad for the victim and her family...but believe me guys,death penalty is the correct option,these bas***ds should be castrated publicly and then burnt alive!!!...such punishments will inflict "fear" nd no1 will dare to do such a terrible crime after this!!
Originally posted by Dhoom3

Even i'm disturbed by such heinous crimes...i feel so bad for the victim and her family...but believe me guys,death penalty is the correct option,these bas***ds should be castrated publicly and then burnt alive!!!...such punishments will inflict "fear" nd no1 will dare to do such a terrible crime after this!!
i so hope they do that, that would be the correct punishment for them, ruining a girl's life like that, they should be put in major pain
and you know what before they are burnt alive they their parts shoudl eb cut off...bloody bas***ds

@gaurav_ankita08: i wish i could be there to help you but sadly i am in australia, but i hope justice gets done...
Totally Digusting...

These people deserve instant death bloody loosers, Why the hell is goverment sleeping plzz throw allthe politician out of india they are the biggest loosers...

So Called Capital of India
We don't just need faster justice we need effective justice and the burden of shame shifted from the woman to the man.  Ideally I would like each rapist to face his, grandmother, mother, sister, wife, daughter and explain to them why he carried out this heinous attack.  After which the justice system takes over.   I am so angry about this.
Hanging or lifetime imprisonment is something  that isnt going to create fears in the minds of such people ...give them lifelong punishment !...donate their kidneys , eyes or whatever organs to some needy person & leave them without support of anybody ! They will come to know what crime they commited ...make their death slow & painfull ! ... let them die a thousand deaths before their ultimate demise !... The punishment for rapists has to be absolutely fearfull !      Immediate actions has to be taken as soon as the rapists are caught instead of wasting time to collect samples...CCTV footage & so onnn!  These b*****ds 've already admitted their crime ...what more proof are Delhi Police searching now ...please stop all these Law nautanki & punish them ASAP !
This incident is disturbing and shocking. Women living in Delhi might be frightened out  of their minds. Gang rape in broad daylight and in a moving bus. What is the government doing? Blaming women. Calling them indecently dressed. Hell, even a fully clothed women is molested. Cant the government see where the actual problem lie?

The main issue also lies with how these 'rapists' are raised. I read an article long time back that a lot of their mindset about women rests on what has been dictated by their family, mother etc. Even having a rising literacy rate is not really helping our country is it? If this is the country we call as 'developing' I am scared to think what evils a 'developed' India will possess.
these swines should get the worst punishments!
castration is the best option or they can leave them in a fiery mob and see the results and after that all the politicians, police, the judiciary should be hanged to death for their slow justice and illogical reasoning.
bloody ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬
they rot in hell and I wish they could beat them just like the way they did to that girl and the boy, insert the rod inside them damaging their organs.. A**holes ðŸ¤¬
May Allah save that girl and give cruel punishment to those man, shariah law is the best solution to these crimes.
no punishment even the worst of all is enough for a horrible and shameful crime like this,I hope that girl recover soon from her injuries and get justice.