Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
My heart goes out to the girl.. If a woman is not safe at 9.30 pm in the nations capital, not to forget she being accompanied by male friend, I dont know what other is...

Those who have committed this heinous crime shud be given capital punishment and that too soon... No two ways abt it.. 🤬

Some time back I read abt  a couple expecting their first baby and when asked if they want it to be a boy or girl, the answer they gave left me thinking.. They said that they wud love their 1st born to be a daughter but they want a son coz the society we live in, its a responsibility to raise a girl child safely... 😒

geet08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now just tell me y govt. always is against girl foeticide . first save girls who r already born then think about girls who r unborn.
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Does this call for a doubt on how humanity is being dealt among the people??!!
Be it Delhi or India or any other parts of the world! Are we still lacking in our civilization and failed to learn how to treat fellow human, be it woman or man? The reasons for such things can be thousands but do they justify any of such act? It's not just this incident, recently we have been seeing so many news about child sexual abuse, as well!
*A 5 year old been sexually abused by a cleaner in the school campus! And the kid is in mental trauma and undergoing pyschiatric treatment! And the accused is a father of two kids!*

Are we going insane? There is no fear for crimes! There is no sense of humanity leave alone morality!

I'm just in emotional imbalance and not sure what to think and what not to think!

Prevention is better than cure!

Should we follow that principle here to apply it on ourselves to prevent this from happening to us meaning to say
Should we become the overprotective parents and keep our kids to ourselves to save them from such crisis??!!
Should we deprive them of the freedom to explore the world that we enjoyed as our birthright??!!

Or

Should we take it the other way to charge against the crimes by preventing them from happening to anyone across! To instill the fear at least something which works where morality don't work!
Bring in capital punishment like Bobbitise, Chemical/Physical Castration, Life/Death sentence!
Bring in strict Police Patrol to monitor the city!

I am at loss of words and not sure what to do and what not to do for such incidents!
Surish thumbnail

Apart from inflicting physical or psychological injuries, a heinous crime like rape indelibly tarnishes a woman's dignity chastity honour and reputation. Therefore penalties which are sufficiently  stringent and commensurate with punishments are necessary for these sex offenders

Catzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Those rapers shoul get FAANSI.
GOD bless poor Girl
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now I feel like vomiting !!
Poor girl !!!

Thank God I live in a city where there no such troubles !
Even at 9 or 10 pm I can go out alone without getting raped !!

I hope that Indian government find a solution as soon as possible !

But Really I can't believe that such a crime happened in Delhi !!!
I mean it's a big city with lot of people, didn't they hear screams ?? 

I'm praying for that girl ! 
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_one

i so hope they do that, that would be the correct punishment for them, ruining a girl's life like that, they should be put in major pain
and you know what before they are burnt alive they their parts shoudl eb cut off...bloody bas***ds

@gaurav_ankita08: i wish i could be there to help you but sadly i am in australia, but i hope justice gets done...

Dear i m really shocked by this crimes its giving bad intentions to others states as well bcoz delhi is captial of India n if this happens in Captial so what other countries will call us "A Raping Country"
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't blame Delhi at all. All the places of our country, these things are happening..Then why only blaming Delhi ? Its capital of India, doesn't mean that all crimes happen here. We need blame the persons who doing these not the City..
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Assassinator

I don't blame Delhi at all. All the places of our country, these things are happening..Then why only blaming Delhi ? Its capital of India, doesn't mean that all crimes happen here. We need blame the persons who doing these not the City..

Bold i agree what u say but in case if it is happening in our country so who would be blamed we will blame Delhi n their so called Government bcoz when these happened Sheela Dikshit didn't gave any orders to city a High Alert so do you think that blaming only that persons who raped that girl is right? why not Government n city should be blamed?Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Peeps Do you think that Hanged to Death punishment will stop this Crimes happening here?