Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
those ppl deserves to be given capital punishment but before that they should be tortured to the same extent the way they have done too that girl...poor girl i can only pray for her... she is so critical ...hope she is able to make out.
Just don't understand as we are moving ahead in this 21st century how swiftly the moral values are eroding so fast???i can't call those ppl as animals coz they are worse than that. The amount of pain thay have given to that girl , they need to feel that too.they should be hanged in full public view so that men like them do fear and can't even think of doing it even in their dreams.
It's time that govt do something and tell these perverts that they can not get away after doing such heinous acts.Even the lackadaisical attitude of police officers need to be checked too.Don't understand what was the police doing?

Its time to act and bring a stringent law and give capital punishment to rapists.they don't deserve to live.
prayers and all my best wishes to the girl ...hope she gets well soon.
Edited by MS-meghasharma - 11 years ago
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i hope those evil men get the harshest punishment under the law...

plz be vigilant n report crimes on women ... bec men like that should not be free to roam the streets of any city.

god be with that poor women ... love n prayers for her.
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hanging is not enough!!
they should be punished in such a way that other perverts should be scared to even think of touching a girl!!!!!
but sadly indian government is very transparent these dogs go inside and come back and will again start to bark!!!!
until the government takes strict action against these criminals there wont be a change!!!

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know if this will interest aynone , but  a month ago i read this sickening article on every leader and government represtatives of India having perceptions about Rape..i am pasting it here ..and maybe then many people will know why India is turning into a rape epidemic as someone accurately said . I found it in my Woman magazine...

"The bizarre reasons for rape". 
"Only two things are infinite , the universe and human stupidity , and I'm not sure about the former" , said Albert Einstein quite some decades ago...and proving him correct are a bunch of people who went public with their ridiculous theories regarding rape.

1. Jitender Chahtar- political leader from Haryana , claims that there should be a ban on the in take of chowmein cause, " Chowmein leads to hormonal imbalance that makes men indulge into such acts such as rape.Therefore , Chowmein should be publicly banned from influencing male hormones. 

2.Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee believes that rape is frequently happening now cause society allows both males and females to freely interact , she claims : "Earlier if men and women would hold hands , parents would beat up and scold them. Now everything between the sexes is so open like interaction , that rape is bound to happen.

3.The decision of the Italian Court from 2008 : They believe that if women wear skin tight jeans , it is impossible for them to be raped as they would need the help of a man to take them off , and therefore there is bound to be self participation. The rule is for women to wear skin tight jeans whenever out and if WOMEN CLAIM AND ACCUSE TO BE RAPED WEARING SKIN TIGHT JEANS..HE CLAIM WILL NOT BE HEARD OR LISTENED TO , AS THEY WOULD BELIEVE IT TO ALSO HAVE FEMALE SELF PARTICIPATION.
4. Former Haryana CM , believes to limit the cases of rape by marrying all the girls off at India from the age of 15 , claiming- " There shouldn't be an age limit for boys and girls to marry. Girls especially should be married off young to avoid forced sex." 

If this is the state of the people's minds who rule us , how can any of us be surprised? :( :'(
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Peeps Do you think that Hanged to Death punishment will stop this Crimes happening here?

i dont think it will make any impact ...
By the time our gov completes investigation and announce the punishment everyone will forget the case and move on...
eg:kasab case!
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

those ppl deserves to be given capital punishment but before that they should be tortured to the same extent the way they have done too that girl...poor girl i can only pray for her... she is so critical ...hope she is able to make out.

Just don't understand as we are moving ahead in this 21st century how swiftly the moral values are eroding so fast???i can't call those ppl as animals coz they are worse than that. The amount of pain thay have given to that girl , they need to feel that too.they should be hanged in full public view so that men like them do fear and can't even think of doing it even in their dreams.
It's time that govt do something and tell these perverts that they can not get away after doing such heinous acts.Even the lackadaisical attitude of police officers need to be checked too.Don't understand what was the police doing?

Its time to act and bring a stringent law and give capital punishment to rapists.they don't deserve to live.
prayers and all my best wishes to the girl ...hope she gets well soon.

Bold part as u said that we are moving to 21st century moral values are eroding but why is this happening?its bcoz of Our Government who is not taking any actions against it.The people who raped that girl was her father n brother itself so i can call them bas***ds as well bcoz no such type of humans are respected to live in this world.Hanged them Public will be big view for all people who will never try to do such things in others countries as well.
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bluesz08

So it happened in Delhi and everyone is discussing  it as a big issue..Every single girl in India is facing sexual harassment every day..No matter what she wears,where she works,where she lives..Honestly I don't know what pleasure a  guy gets by touching a girl just for a nanosecond on a moving bus or while walking on street.Is just flesh and blood like him..If a guy cant control his hormones,go to sex workers.If he cant afford,then just  f*** YOURSELF..Why to harass an innocent girl.Politicians and police cant do anyting about it.They cant give private security to every single women in India.Its the attitude of men that should be changed.A protest/rally wont change their mind..It wont happen overnight.The main responsibility lies on the shoulders of parents importantly on females in the family..like mother,sister,grandma..They should teach him how to respect a girl from age one..A girl is not a sex symbol..She is also a human being.Girls cant do anything about it.If it is a single man, may be she can fight.Girls should be wise enough to read a men's intention.But not all people are born wise..So its  god's fault. The   almighty should  give some super natural power to all girls to read men's mind like we read in fantasy books..so she can avoid them..   

exactly my point. i am 17 and a girl not from delhi but my friends around me , and including me have faced sexual harassment , and it happens everywhere , from the people in school to buses to people at home . it never stops. 
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Bold part as u said that we are moving to 21st century moral values are eroding but why is this happening?its bcoz of Our Government who is not taking any actions against it.The people who raped that girl was her father n brother itself so i can call them bas***ds as well bcoz no such type of humans are respected to live in this world.Hanged them Public will be big view for all people who will never try to do such things in others countries as well.

That's why i said its time for the govt to take some strict action and show to everyone that they can protect the women of this country and nobody is above law,ppl need to have the fear of law its only then these things will stop and also at home parents need to teach their son to respect women...the father needs to respect his wife in front of his kid's and not shout at her or beat her.
Enough is enough.
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

I don't know if this will interest aynone , but  a month ago i read this sickening article on every leader and government represtatives of India having perceptions about Rape..i am pasting it here ..and maybe then many people will know why India is turning into a rape epidemic as someone accurately said . I found it in my Woman magazine...

"The bizarre reasons for rape". 
"Only two things are infinite , the universe and human stupidity , and I'm not sure about the former" , said Albert Einstein quite some decades ago...and proving him correct are a bunch of people who went public with their ridiculous theories regarding rape.

1. Jitender Chahtar- political leader from Haryana , claims that there should be a ban on the in take of chowmein cause, " Chowmein leads to hormonal imbalance that makes men indulge into such acts such as rape.Therefore , Chowmein should be publicly banned from influencing male hormones. 

2.Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee believes that rape is frequently happening now cause society allows both males and females to freely interact , she claims : "Earlier if men and women would hold hands , parents would beat up and scold them. Now everything between the sexes is so open like interaction , that rape is bound to happen.

3.The decision of the Italian Court from 2008 : They believe that if women wear skin tight jeans , it is impossible for them to be raped as they would need the help of a man to take them off , and therefore there is bound to be self participation. The rule is for women to wear skin tight jeans whenever out and if WOMEN CLAIM AND ACCUSE TO BE RAPED WEARING SKIN TIGHT JEANS..HE CLAIM WILL NOT BE HEARD OR LISTENED TO , AS THEY WOULD BELIEVE IT TO ALSO HAVE FEMALE SELF PARTICIPATION.
4. Former Haryana CM , believes to limit the cases of rape by marrying all the girls off at India from the age of 15 , claiming- " There shouldn't be an age limit for boys and girls to marry. Girls especially should be married off young to avoid forced sex." 

If this is the state of the people's minds who rule us , how can any of us be surprised? :( :'(

Black bold@ Albert Einstein was a scientist n what he said was gone with him only so no impact makes this on us.
Purple Bold@ Jitendra ji if Chowmein is making men horomones to get indulge with womens so i do not respect u to be a leader of your party bcoz here u are supporting man's against such crimes.
Red Bold@ Is Mamta banerjee way out her Mind? bcoz throughly she is supproting for crimes n if Girls cannot live their life like they want then why u people always Aarakshan for womens?
That open interaction is bcoz of Government not taking such crimes as the registered case,Though they say its Normal.
Pink Bold@ Italian government has involvement in our country bcoz international states people do their Sex films on therself openly so if Women is wearing tight jeans is that right to men get always attracted to every women who walks on the street..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i hope that this time the punishment wouldn't be something within the stupid restrictions of the law and ensure that the rapists are repeatedly tortured for months in broad day light, skinned alive, anything...
jsut ensure that the bas***ds relive every single pain they gave to that innocent girl million times more for themselves!

then finally don't kill, cut off the u know what thing and let them live!
because the worst part of the life of a rape victim is that she has to live her whole life with that memory, with those scars, physical and mental..

so why not create the same situation to those bas***ds and let them live a life in hell as long as they r naturally alive? why let them have the easy way out by killing them when she will relive that hell every second she lives?

so at least if this is done, the next time a rapist thinks of raping a woman, they will think again..