Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Home Minister Asks The Protesters To Assure The Safety of The Prime Minister, Sonia Gandhi And Rahul Gandhi, If And When They Meet The Protwesters Out In The Open At India Gate. While I Watched This Home Minister Speak, Thought Struck Me, Protesters Are Demanding Safety And Protection, And These People , Home Minister, Prime Minister, Rahul Gandhi , Sonia Gandhi, Have Police Security, "Z" Category Security, Police, Army At Their Beck And Call, Seek Assuarences From The Students, Really Crazy. These People Ought To Be Made To Understand. Scared To Come Out Of Their V I P  - A C Homes.

The Police Beat Their Own Countrymen, Women, Students, Citizens of Morrow !
Edited by Manzz - 11 years ago
hojp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is going on? Govt open your eyes. Take the needful immediatly. We who live outside India we always say We are proud to be Indian. Hope we will be proud not ashammed to say we are from the country where women are ... and trashed in the moving bus by gang.

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What Indian Government, and it's people need is an attitude change. They need to change the way they deal with these things because public will not spare them alive if they do not. What this country needs a genuine politicians who are willing working towards the betterment of the country,and not count his salary and his privileges that come along with it. ðŸ¥± Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 11 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
this is why everyday I feel so grateful I live in the states.Love u U.S.A. Thank for being my home..Damn, this why I love this country so much.At least if i get shot, raped and beaten, I know I will get my justice.I know the cops will work hard to get my justice.Love u U.S.A. As for President Obama, thank you.The world needs leaders like you. Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 11 years ago
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siberian_Pigeon

this is why everyday I feel so grateful I live in the states.Love u U.S.A. Thank for being my home..Damn, this why I love this country so much.At least if i get shot, raped and beaten, I know I will get my justice.I know the cops will work hard to get my justice.Love u U.S.A. As for President Obama, thank you.The world needs leaders like you.

Amen to that 😊
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

Amen to that 😊

Yup, I am not ashamed to admit I think this is the best country to live in, and has the best government.

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 11 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yup, I am not ashamed to admit I think this is the best country to live in, and has the best government.

I agree. I am thankful that I am Canadian. We dont have stuff like that to worry about in here. Stuff happens here too however not to this extent.
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetie

I agree. I am thankful that I am Canadian. We dont have stuff like that to worry about in here. Stuff happens here too however not to this extent.

I mean things to happen.It just that in our countries,you are ensured justice no matter who you are.😳
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

this is why everyday I feel so grateful I live in the states.Love u U.S.A. Thank for being my home..Damn, this why I love this country so much.At least if i get shot, raped and beaten, I know I will get my justice.I know the cops will work hard to get my justice.Love u U.S.A. As for President Obama, thank you.The world needs leaders like you.

I love this country 
The prez <3
The people
here you don't eye rape or teasing 
i hardly hear any rape reports 
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I mean things to happen.It just that in our countries,you are ensured justice no matter who you are.😳

I was gonna say that even in the US where I now live, western Europe and in general North America you still have problems. And it's surprising how even in these countries people are quick to blame women for being raped or putting themselves in the position of being raped.

But I agree, there is no unabashed disrespect towards women/girls, much less visible corruption. And let's face it, in such a brutal case as the Dehli rape, the police would be openly descrying the behaviour of those rapists. They certainly wouldn't be advising women to never go out, to assume this kind of thing is normal

It's not perfect, but it's better than India right now - as a woman, I definitely prefer living in the U.S and the UK because I feel safer. I wish women everywhere felt safe to travel without the risk of this horrific incident happening to them.