Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P - Page 181

Posted: 11 years ago
RIP to constable who died today

But Govt..gor God sake,dont play politics here
I cannot express my anger and dissatisfaction seeing some of the news headlines on TV.

Extremely dissatisfied with our government and legal system.  If government/politicians show this kind of mentality towards safety of women, what can we expect from the men of this country.

Read headlines from Indian law minister stating "fast-track courts cannot be set up immediately due to lack of judges."

Find all the interviews of police official and politicians fake.  They are not understanding the emotions of the protestors which is not limited to just this 23-year-old medical student but the safety of women all over the country.

I don't think simple death sentence is enough for them. They should live the same way as the girl has to live now. They should be tortured the same as they did to that innocent girl. Their intestines should be destroyed as they destroyed her. Death sentence is much more easy. They'll die in one second then all the pains will be over. But the girl will be suffering this unbearable life.
they ruined this girls life... she was young yet 2 experience so many wonderful things in life and these brutal animals ruined everything for her... they should be tortured till death and witnessed by every1... my heart cries for this girl...
india needs 2 wake up... we need 2 stand up and eliminate every last drop of bad ppl in this country... its not impossible... the law must b reinforced more effectively... culprits should be punished immediately and severely rather than keep the case going 4 yrs
Justice has been denied and they want the uproar to die away so they can very conveniently forget all this and just "move on" with their so called "government"

Harm caused to the girl

1. Rape
2. Dignity taken away
3. Physical injuries
4. Intestines removed
5. Reproductive organs damaged badly. Every woman dreams to be a mother. She CANNOT! 
6. Mental scars
7. STILL FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE!! STILL NOT OUT OF DANGER.

And all our PM can say after a week is "Theek hai.." Now Mr. PM, did it take you so long to prepare an utterly automated speech of 2 minutes after a week?? Or did Madam Sonia remind you that you are the PM of the country after she got a break from releasing those Italian marines for christmas? Whatever the case, you have failed every Indian as a PM.
 All this is besides the main issue.

A girls life is at stake. A brutal rape and attempt to murder charges have no law in your country? This is not our country anymore. This is yours and Madam Sonia's country.

Does it take the whole of India to fight for one week for you to pass a law, a severe punishment?? Does it take so much to think over the safety of women in your country?

Also, the constable who got killed in the riots, he was not at fault. The girl is suffering but there is a family who has lost its head and bread winner. 
I bet there is nothing he has to say because for them this is just another girl and that was just another constable. 

Please protest peacefully. Politicians are trying their best to send hooligans to disrupt the protests. 

This is not Mahatma Gandhi's India!

Is this what you call 'MERA BHARAT MAHAN"??? 
AAPKA INDIA AAPKO MUBARAK. 

I wish the girl recovers and leads a life she wishes to live. There are many beautiful moments in a woman's life that has been snatched away from her. But still, I wish she recovers.
For the constable who died. He left behind a family who is now without their head and a bread winner. I have no words. Because there are no words for such a death and loss.
Edited by kiara86 - 11 years ago
Kiara86 we can only pray that the girl comes through this as she has done so far. She is a fighter and I pray that her spirit stays strong.
Initial reports had said that her reproductive organs had not been damaged so I cling to the hope that she is not scarred any further than she is already. Is there any further news on her?
''No words
can describe how brave my girl is''
we know she is a fighter.. N she will not give up...
N we are praying for here recovery...
Originally posted by Xarina

Kiara86 we can only pray that the girl comes through this as she has done so far. She is a fighter and I pray that her spirit stays strong.
Initial reports had said that her reproductive organs had not been damaged so I cling to the hope that she is not scarred any further than she is already. Is there any further news on her?

I so hope and pray she does come out of all this and lead a happy life. 
About her reproductive organs, the doc said she cannot lead a happy married life, what he meant was that conceiving becomes a problem. I was talking to my mum about this and how they beat her up and the whole metal rod being...you know what...she said that it does really become very difficult to conceive if something damages the womb or any organ for that matter.
But God knows better. 

I love this girl. She is SO STRONG! Her will to fight and live is something I have never seen before.
No I have no further news. I have been watching the news since Monday and I have decided to not watch anymore because the situation is now frustrating. 

Originally posted by kiara86

I so hope and pray she does come out of all this and lead a happy life. 
About her reproductive organs, the doc said she cannot lead a happy married life, what he meant was that conceiving becomes a problem. I was talking to my mum about this and how they beat her up and the whole metal rod being...you know what...she said that it does really become very difficult to conceive if something damages the womb or any organ for that matter.
But God knows better. 

I love this girl. She is SO STRONG! Her will to fight and live is something I have never seen before.
No I have no further news. I have been watching the news since Monday and I have decided to not watch anymore because the situation is now frustrating. 

Kiara I am so much with you and your anguish.  I am a mother and it is indeed depressing to even imagine not being a mother.  Every woman at some stage or the other would like to conceive and give birth.  Conceiving is itself like a miracle.  So many things involved. And here a metal rod has damaged these delicate organs. So, very difficult it will be unfortunately.  What I really really hope is that her ovaries are intact and working normally even if her uterus is disrupted.  So that, her eggs can be removed when needed and then she still has a chance of becoming a mother thru sorrogacy.

But before that I would like to see her stand on her own feet.  I wish she would recover from all the infections and her wounds will heal.  I hope after a while she gets a successful intestinal transplant and gets back her lost life.
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Kiara I am so much with you and your anguish.  I am a mother and it is indeed depressing to even imagine not being a mother.  Every woman at some stage or the other would like to conceive and give birth.  Conceiving is itself like a miracle.  So many things involved. And here a metal rod has damaged these delicate organs. So, very difficult it will be unfortunately.  What I really really hope is that her ovaries are intact and working normally even if her uterus is disrupted.  So that, her eggs can be removed when needed and then she still has a chance of becoming a mother thru sorrogacy.

But before that I would like to see her stand on her own feet.  I wish she would recover from all the infections and her wounds will heal.  I hope after a while she gets a successful intestinal transplant and gets back her lost life.
I can only go by early reports.  The doctors said that the uterus and ovaries were intact.  The damage was said to have been done to the lower vagina and intestines. 
She needs to survive in order to bring these "things" to justice.  She is the symbol of the human spirit and the will to survive. 
I hear that the rapists are quaking in their boots as news of the outrage reached them.  They deserve more.  So much more.