Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Good  Riddance.  
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Exactly Xarina. He should have died in the same way he killed that poor girl.

lets just hope the rest dont get off the hook that easy...They committed such a big crime and i am shocked the gov isn't doing anything at al
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -chamkilli-

lets just hope the rest dont get off the hook that easy...They committed such a big crime and i am shocked the gov isn't doing anything at al

We were talking to in my religion class about this case yesterday and quite a few people commented that this is the best punishment for these "men". One girl said that the reason is because the lawyers support these bast**** and the politicians also support them secretively. So it doesn't matter what happens, they'll get off. A boy commented to that and said that if these guys get jailed it'll be a better punishment for them because there's a certain code of ethic among prisoners and rapists are at the lowest rung of this code of ethic. The prisoners would make these rapists' lives hell. At this my prof said that Ram Singh got off too easy. It doesn't matter whether he was killed or he committed suicide. The fact-of-the-matter is that he is now fair away from all the punishments he could have gotten. What surprised me throughout this class was that so many people know about this case and they're not even Indians. Most of my class is made up of either European or Chinese people. My prof's Vietnamese and he still knew about this.
-chamkilli- thumbnail

We were talking to in my religion class about this case yesterday and quite a few people commented that this is the best punishment for these "men". One girl said that the reason is because the lawyers support these bast**** and the politicians also support them secretively. So it doesn't matter what happens, they'll get off. A boy commented to that and said that if these guys get jailed it'll be a better punishment for them because there's a certain code of ethic among prisoners and rapists are at the lowest rung of this code of ethic. The prisoners would make these rapists' lives hell. At this my prof said that Ram Singh got off too easy. It doesn't matter whether he was killed or he committed suicide. The fact-of-the-matter is that he is now fair away from all the punishments he could have gotten. What surprised me throughout this class was that so many people know about this case and they're not even Indians. Most of my class is made up of either European or Chinese people. My prof's Vietnamese and he still knew about this.

Oh really..Yeah same here alot of people in my Uni knows about it but since it isn't relevant to class we never discuss about it..Remember that one female politician that was saying it was all the girl's fault. First get out of the 18th century Because this is the 21st. If boys don't favor idiots who will ðŸ˜¡. But not all men are in the favor of these Rapists..Your prof is wise :) and a true gentle-men..Even my dad is a lawyer..when he heard about this he was truly upset...
Such people bring shame to any country..Have fun rotting in Hell!
Minionite thumbnail

Oh really..Yeah same here alot of people in my Uni knows about it but since it isn't relevant to class we never discuss about it..Remember that one female politician that was saying it was all the girl's fault. First get out of the 18th century Because this is the 21st. If boys don't favor idiots who will ðŸ˜¡. But not all men are in the favor of these Rapists..Your prof is wise :) and a true gentle-men..Even my dad is a lawyer..when he heard about this he was truly upset...

Such people bring shame to any country..Have fun rotting in Hell!

What I don't understand is why even some women are blaming the girl?!! How is it the girl's fault?!! Oh maybe it's her fault that she decided to work...or maybe that she was out so late...or maybe that she was wearing clothes that were too Western...😡 What? Don't we have the freedom to wear what we want, do what we want, and come and go as we please?!!
-chamkilli- thumbnail

What I don't understand is why even some women are blaming the girl?!! How is it the girl's fault?!! Oh maybe it's her fault that she decided to work...or maybe that she was out so late...or maybe that she was wearing clothes that were too Western...😡 What? Don't we have the freedom to wear what we want, do what we want, and come and go as we please?!!

Bloody idiots...we are surrounded by idiots ðŸ˜¡ What if those woman were raped or if their daughter's were what will they say then (god forbid this from happening) 
Is it wrong to go out..to get educated
Western clothing..I wear western clothing so do I deserve to get rape too..Logic these days
2012-when humanity dies literally
Minionite thumbnail

Bloody idiots...we are surrounded by idiots ðŸ˜¡ What if those woman were raped or if their daughter's were what will they say then (god forbid this from happening) 
Is it wrong to go out..to get educated
Western clothing..I wear western clothing so do I deserve to get rape too..Logic these days
2012-when humanity dies literally

Exactly! Hell why are we always the ones to suffer because some backward people cannot accept that there is something wrong in their thinking?!! One of my friends just got back from India and she was telling me how she was always given weird stares because she wore jeans and t-shirt. I mean for god's sake!!! What's wrong in jeans?!! Or is that too revealing all of a sudden??? ðŸ˜¡
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Exactly! Hell why are we always the ones to suffer because some backward people cannot accept that there is something wrong in their thinking?!! One of my friends just got back from India and she was telling me how she was always given weird stares because she wore jeans and t-shirt. I mean for god's sake!!! What's wrong in jeans?!! Or is that too revealing all of a sudden??? ðŸ˜¡

They should start thinking like youngsters do...For god sake we women are not slaves to sit around home serving men all day...Oh dont even remind me when i went to india last year i had to put all my jeans..t-shirts...clothes away because when i wore my casuals all the men were staring at me as if i am some alien ðŸ˜•
Minionite thumbnail

They should start thinking like youngsters do...For god sake we women are not slaves to sit around home serving men all day...Oh dont even remind me when i went to india last year i had to put all my jeans..t-shirts...clothes away because when i wore my casuals all the men were staring at me as if i am some alien ðŸ˜•

I went 5 years ago last and we went to Vaishno Devi. I wore a salwar suit, but the back was a net near the neck and men stared at that even. ðŸ˜¡