Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P - Page 4

Archie0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Delhi has again proven itself to be unsafe among all cities.I came to delhi this yr for civil services preparation and for that reason currently i am residing in Munirka.I hadn't slept whole night as i was studying.In d morning when i thought to sleep, I was horrified after reading todays newspaper. My eyes just popped like anything. This incident is really very very disgusting..Infact whenever I read anything like this,I feel that these rapists should be left for public punishment, then only b**t***s🤬 like them would get scared to do anything like that.There should not be any kind of mercy for them..

This reason is the biggest reason why I feel that capital punishment should not be abolished because lifetime imprisonment(many times even that not awarded) is not sufficient for such morons.Being a girl I can understand what she might have felt. Normally if someone tries to even advance on us, we feel like ewww😡😡 but in this case it cant be expressed just..

I think procession should be carried out not only in front of india gate but every responsible citizen should raise their voice-nationally or internationally so that men with such intentions may get horrified imagining the fate they might meet 

Friends, as we are interacting in india-forums.com ,I can expect that almost all of you might have watched some or other serials which have villains. You all get angry when any actor( while playing any character) does wrong with a girl.especially lead, in the same way I expect you people to get angry with real life villains and punish them the way you people want to punish that xyz actor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My blood turns boiling when I hear of such creepy incidents and not even half of them are ever reported by the media...

After this incident, the Delhi government wants to build CCTV cameras in all buses...Common, were they sleeping all these years? Half of India knows how unsafe Delhi is for girls...😡 and why Delhi, sexual assault has become a common occurrence in other parts of the country as well. 

I remember being preached at childhood, "neither ever board a deserted bus nor a very crowdy one, as you may be taking the risk of some frustrated creeps pouncing on you in either cases."😡

And why only buses, even schools are no longer a safe haven for knowledge...  ðŸ˜¡ Even prisons and workplaces provide no security whatsoever...

These politicians only know how to orate speeches to woo their potential vote banks... ðŸ˜¡Most of the time these goons claim themselves to be some relative of some neta or the other... ðŸ˜¡

Indian judiciary needs to make all existing laws against sexual assaults, mainly assaults against minors, custodial rapes and gang rapes, more stringent...
Edited by saitan - 11 years ago
I agree with RTH and many other posters. Few bits from my end.

Stereotype as in "It's manly to harass or eve tease" arise from our male dominant society which encircles and emphasizes on the testosterone factor of males more than anything else. Movies, TV shows and other medium are more or less at the blame as well where it is OK for the heroes to man handle the heroines and etc etc. Everything is tangled up like a web. End result is victims who suffer and are at the receiving ends of things, they are the ones whose life changes from a drastic event like it.

Girls need to be taught how to speak up or shout whenever they get touched by such jerks at least when it comes to public places. You know the dilemma is that girls are taught to be cautious and stay away from strangers and men, but they aren't trained how to face such situations. Indian culture makes girls to be shy and meek and thus they feel uncomfortable to shout or protest. I myself have gone through such molestation on a train (again it was Delhi) and there are many such incidents where girls get touched upon in public transportation. I was only 16 then and wasn't courageous enough to speak up. So I feel girls in India really need to be trained to speak up for themselves.

And Indian judiciary system really needs to get modified over night with the increasing number of such cases. Even the people involved in rape get away so easily with the inflation of corruption and political power. Until they start having stricter laws for such crimes, people will live in fear from such bas***ds.

I hope the victim gets the strength to fight for her justice and move on with her life.

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My heart goes out to those girls and just today two women in usa got raped in their own homes how sick
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My heart is with the girl and her boyfriend, and to all who have suffered from such heinous crime. I demand strictest actions against all of the perpetrators, otherwise you are bound to hear similar news over and over. My sincere condolences to the families involved.

This act must not be allowed to get entangled in an legal let-up. Let this case become an example of quick, decisive and stringent punishment. Let is be watershed for the future for all such cases. My request to the legal fraternity ( lawyers ) and the judiciary too is that no defense lawyer must ask for the leniency and no leniency be given when the judgement is announced. The maximum, even if it means death penalty, punishment must be awarded without any fear and favor. let also no NGO jump in to this matter to ask for mercy.
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is INDIA. Huh. I just pray that Gal and boy, get justice. Regards
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
There is going to be a protest march in Delhi...
if each Delhihiet  could please join in..!!

VENUE : INDIA GATE

DATE : 22nd DECEMBER 2012, SATURDAY

TIME : 9am onwards

Please.. everyone.. just spread the word around...
and each Delhihiet.. join hands.. come forward and do all that is in your hands...!!!

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
my heart goes out to the girl i hope she gets justice soon inshallah the law should really act upon this its really sick 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hate to think how she must have felt when this was happening to her. Wake up people this shudn be happening at ur doorstep do something to stop it.

Honestly hope those people are found and punished severly they don't deserve to be walking around freely
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People should really start raising their voice and protesting against such things . Its just inhumane to do such things and then go scott free and to repeat the same things again. Strict actions should be taken against the perpetrators.

Justice should be definitely given to the victim.