Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
such offenders should be castratedđŸ€ąthey should rot in hell

feel so sorry about the girl and her family she is just 22 yr old who came to delhi with dreams god give her strength to bear the ordeal .God bless her
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
Am struck in horror, just the thought of the girl's condition makes me sick. What's happening?? What must have been the parenta going through.. It will be a trauma for the girl's whole life if she stays alive. She is ruined, her intestines are damaged , she is critical. Insane!
Originally posted by return_to_hades

We have had several debates on rape in Debate Mansion and other sections. The biggest problem I find is that the culture in India seems to be one of "don't get raped" instead of "do not rape". My jaw drops in disbelief whenever I hear politicians and cops making comments like "girls should stay at home" "her short dress was asking for it" "she drank and hung out with boys, clearly a s**t". We definitely are suffering a rape epidemic in India. Every few months we get the news of some horrifying gang rape. Even everyday life is an ordeal with all the eve teasing, groping and sexual harassment. In terms of women's safety and rights, India has a long way to go. Our country needs a serious attitude makeover when it comes to women. Stop making excuses and strictly punish the offenders.

I hate to say it, but life and death sentence is kindness to the rapists. They need to be publicly castrated with a cheese grater.

Not few months mate...EVERY DAMN SINGLE DAY !!!!! I live in Haryana...& there is not a single day when in 14 pages of my newspapers...there aint a single rape news ( considering some dont even get reported) 

M following this routine since a month now...In wait of just one single newspaper of mine without a rape news...No luck
      Thats just about 22 districts of HR !!

Just previous week, a 15 yr old was raped in her own house by a neighbourhood guy who knew her parents were not home that day !!

A f***** Bas**** raped a 7 yr old girl In Mewat the week before !!
             I have never felt more helpless

Very heart wrenching...shocked while reading

Victims should be hanged till death...openly...several times...so that no other person even think to do such thing
In a country where there is so importance given to Godesses ... women are disrespected...!!!!!!!!

So Disgusting!
Every punishment is minimum infornt of their SIN...!!!
This jst insane ...the culprits shud be shot dad in public soo tht others dnt even think of it ...these types of psychos shud learn to respect women ...
These culprits need to be punished as fast as possible.
sabke mindset change karna padhega, "alert yourself" "protect yourself" ke din gaya abhi why alert ? Why protect? Does people wants this types of nasty dids to be exist? That they're only trying to avoid??? Avoiding is not only the option, You need to destroy this types of ill doings!
Bharat ek aisa desh hain jaha pe "kyu hua" kehte hain instead of "kyu kiya" . Parents ko pehle step lena chahiye, kyuki abhi vi kuchlog ek dialouge per hi atke hue hain "sabdhan! kuch ho na jaye" , instead of that you need aware your child not to do that !!
We need to change this, We need awareness, at it's level best.
its disgrace on our country's name.

no words to describe this shameful incident.
i pray that the the culprit are caught and punished immediately 
I am deeply pained by whatever I read yesterday! To top it, yesterday's Rajya Sabha Proceedings didn't help much! 

I was moved with Mrs. Bacchan's pleas...she stunned the entire House yesterday!

Delhi is India's rape capital, everyone said and agreed to this too...the statistics and everything do prove the same, but nothing has been done yet to change this statement and when someone requests for a change, you get a simple " I will try " statement from your leader!

The young lady is still in a critical stage...I can't even imagine her state of mind even if I try to! The accused did not care for a minute about the consequences! How can you attempt to kill someone because of your temporary arousal...how can anyone even think of doing it!!!

Delhi may not be safer for women but then no city/town is! And death won't be a deterrent...in fact some reports suggest that it might give the rapist some more impetus to kill the victim and clear his position by doing away with the evidence!

WOMEN WERE NEVER TREATED WELL, this is what needs to be changed! Change their bloody mindsets first..

I pray for the girl's recovery! She doesn't deserve to go through this! Monday was a shameful day for us Indians...It was a national shame!