Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
I only have one thing to say that how can people who have power and authorities sleep at night soundly..when you have power and authorities then atleast do something..its not a request..its an ultimatum..otherwise its high time the world will come to an end..people will kill each other..this is not the time the female politicians are showing their tears..they should get up and do something...kill all those people brutally..not just hanging up or lifetime behind bars is sufficient for them..they should be treated so brutally that they ask us to kill them..then this will be a chapter in history..girls are not responsible for everything...grow up uncles and aunties..girls cant wear rags..ask your boys to watch their eyes otherwise they will soon become blind..
horrific.. after that asam assault case this is one more disgusting case..

everyone should be more vocal now..

Rapists deserve death sentence: Salman

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 | 7:42:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    6 Comments
Rapists deserve death sentence: Salman

Condemning the gang rape of a 23-year-old girl in the capital, Bollywood star Salman Khan Tuesday said rapists should be hanged.

salman khan

Condemning the gang rape of a 23-year-old girl in the capital, Bollywood star Salman Khan Tuesday said rapists should be hanged.

"In my view, there should be a death sentence for all rapists. Such things have no role in our life. I feel disgusted after hearing such things. For me, this is a third grade crime. I also believe that there should be a norm that if a rapist goes to jail, he should be beaten till death," said the 46-year-old.

The brutal rape and torture took place Sunday night when the woman along with her male friend boarded a private bus at Munirka to go to Dwarka after watching a movie.

The woman was beaten up, stripped and raped by at least seven men who were inside the bus. Both the woman and her male friend, who was also beaten up when he resisted, were thrown off the bus near Mahipalpur.

Salman feels people should have zero tolerance for such crime and that they should try to stop it if they come across any such incident.

"I think Indian society needs to be 'dabang' (bold) in their approach. I recently read a news where a girl was being molested and people standing nearby were making videos on their phones. This is not the real India and I don't think if such incidents can ever happen in front of my eyes," he added.

The actor was in the capital Tuesday to promote his upcoming film "Dabangg 2", a sequel to 2010 hit "Dabangg".

"Dabangg 2" releases Friday.

should i be proud to say tht I am of indian origin when today i feel disgusted by the very people who lead our country...they are nthng more thn money grabbing machines...bah they dnt care a damn abt this girl...all they care abt is a situation tht they can use to show the other party bad and thm in the good light...our biggest problem is tht during elections the country has to choose between a donkey and a mule...they dnt care a damn abt this girl...coz if they cared abt the women of the nation it wouldnt take a gang rape to make thm realise tht they need to freakin wake up...all this drama of hospital visits, anti rape laws and wht not is a drama of four days...just waiting for everyone to calm dwn so tht then they can move on and forget abt it!!!

I cannot put into words the anger and frustration i feel atm...helplessness...of nt being ablle to do anythng for tht girl...just reading abt it guves me the shivers and its freakin 40 degress in oz...can any of those politician have the courage to look into her eyes with all honesty wipe her tears and say Justice wil be served...help will come...actually whome m i kidding they will do tht coz along with grabbing countrys money their other talent is acting...all of thm are top class actors...

All those actors...all those filmstars...all those sports personalities where are they in times like thses...are they nt part of the commoners too...but wht do they do apart from writing a few tweets and messages putting forward their sad feelings abt the situtation...WHO THE HECK IS STOPPING THM FROM COMING AND JOINING THE PROTESTS WITH THE PEOPLE...do they nt realise their involvemnt can make it big scale...

I am so hurt and so frustrated...it makes my blood boil tht the country where i was born is filled with sick people at all levels and there is no one who really wants to help...just last year i heard tht there was a minister who raped a girl wo worked in his house...whn she complained she was arrested why because they said oh no actually she is a thief...teh chief minister or whoever she was dnt remeber her name was busy celebrating her birthday with tht minister while tht girl was crying for help...it took a public outcry for tht women to stop her birthday celebration and fire tht minister...AND SHE WAS A WOMEN!!!! if women cant understand each others pain wht do we expect from the barbaric men (not all like her boyfriend who fought for her i believe decent men still exist)

This problem has such deep roots...its like a weed tht just keep sgrowing coz no one seems to care to simply pluck it out!!!!

TODAY WHERE ARE ALL THE PUBLIC FIGURES THT THE COUNTRY HOLD ON HIGH REGARDS AND PRAISES THM NON STOP...WHERE ARE ALL THOSE MINISTERS WHO PROMISED TO WORK FOR US AND US ALONE...WHT HAPPENED TO THE RULE OF THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE...WHERE ARE ALL THOSE ACTORS WHO ARE SEEN IN EVERY DAMN MALL DURING FILM PROMOTIONS BUT NOWHERE RIGHT NOW!!!!

I wish there was smething just smething i could do for her and for the other women of our country...i feel helpless...all i can do is Pray for i knw atleast God listens!!!!

We need faster justice: Kareena Kapoor

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 | 7:28:05 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    2 Comments
We need faster justice: Kareena Kapoor

Speaking out on the horrific rape of a young woman in Delhi, actress Kareena Kapoor Tuesday said that justice takes too long in our country and it's time to revise our laws.

kareena kapoor

Speaking out on the horrific rape of a young woman in Delhi, actress Kareena Kapoor Tuesday said that justice takes too long in our country and it's time to revise our laws.

She was talking in context to the gang rape of a 23-year-old girl in the capital that has shocked the nation.

"When a incident like this happens we give statements as to what all should be done. But one can't ignore the fact that the justice in our country takes too long. We really need to reassess our laws so that justice happens faster," said Kareena Tuesday.

The 32-year-old was here to attend the 58th Idea Filmfare Awards 2012 press conference.

The brutal rape and torture occurred on Sunday night when the woman along with her male friend boarded a private bus at Munirka to go to Dwarka after watching a movie.

The woman was beaten up, stripped and raped by at least seven men who were inside the bus. Both the woman and her male friend, who was also beaten up when he resisted, were thrown off the bus near Mahipalpur.

"This has happened in a city like Delhi, but many such things happen in the interiors and does not get reported," she said.

"Saying that a woman should not go out at night is not the solution to the problem. This is something that I don't stand for. I am a woman and I like to go out at night..." she added.

huh..the culprits must be hanged till death..disgusting..
But more than the inefficiency of strict laws this incident shows how pathetic our society thinks abt women..
Girl..dont know who u r..bt today the entire humanity is there for u..praying for u.. be back my sister..dont allow this evils to destroy you.
for now--
cant we do anything..??
Delhi Sucks and so does its men , these bloody bas***ds don't leave a single chance to make u feel uncomfortable , i just hate delhi ,the worst place ever .

even i face eve teasing almost everyday .
Govt. Should make strict rule and give death to rapist
my mum just told me something which i find very disturbing

there was a father who use to drink a lot and for he use to rape his 6 year old duaghter and get his friends to rape her as well...

that is sick...

india really needs to do something with the jsutice system, they majorly need to change the law and torture these men to death